WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

All time favorites? 

Let's see, the classic guys I'd say Andre the Giant, Ricky Steamboat,  The original 4 horsemen (Bary Wyndham, Tully Blanchard, Ole Anderson and Ric Flair), Abdullah the Butcher, Ivan Putsky

Of the newer wrestlers I like Mick Foley, Undertaker, Chris Benoit (the best pure wrestler in my book), Steve Austin, and i'm starting to mdevelop a fondness for The Hurricane (any guy that can dress like that and go out and wrestle has my vote he he he)

old school, new school, it doesn't really matter anyway... we all love wrestling, no matter how it changed forms and themes through the years... ayt guys?

Totoo yan.

Actually, uminit ulo ko nung nalaman ko that he called mick Foley a circus act.

Eh potah, ni wala pa sa kalahati ng mga pinagdaanan ni Foley yung mga ginawa niya eh.

He never was and never will be as hardcore as Mankind :)

Other than that, i think he's okay.

mankind is beyond phenomenal... his bumps and spots would scare even aj styles...

Guest Kilabot

hey dave, welcome...

re: batista dropping the title for HHH...it may happen at vengeance...wherein they would meet in a Hell in a cell match...as everybody knows, HHH is undefeated in a 1 on 1 hell in a cell match

Guest Kilabot

kasama na sa drama yung relationship ni edge & lita...

as lita helped edge win the gold rush tournament over kane. so may 2 title shot na si edge, (first was the money in the bank) & this gold rush tournament.

@electrified-hindi pa naman nangyayari kasi mga 1 month pa siguro ang vengeance

hahahaha!

If her mouth really is as foul as Rey Mistyerio claims, i wonder how stinky her other mouth is. :D

I'm just a little crazy this morning, don't mind me. :D

Wait, so it's Backlash tonight???

wooooohooooo!!!

ops..kala kow backlash will be on mya 17..sorry po for wroong info...for sure backlash will be on may 27 at 8 pm....sure na po ito... :hypocritesmiley:

Guest Dave Batista
At his age, man, I wouldn't be surprised. :)

I think it was Tamago who said that Flair would be better off managing some promising talent. 

That's a good way to go, don't you think?

If we go by Foley's books, Flair was a booker for WCW and he did a terrible job of it. I don't think he's cut out for any behind the scenes work.

Guest Dave Batista
As expected, Edge won the Gold Rush Tournament with the help of Lita.  He will face Batista next week on RAW.

:cool:

I dunno, with all the heat Edge is taking for the Matt Hardy thing, I doub't they'll make him champ anytime soon.

And by the way, i thought the way that match ended was in very poor taste.

I dunno, with all the heat Edge is taking for the Matt Hardy thing, I doub't they'll make him champ anytime soon.

And by the way, i thought the way that match ended was in very poor taste.

but then again, maybe this is edge's best shot at stardom... i mean, his heel heat is at an all time high, and now, he has a legit valet that can be associated to him indeed... this could work the same way the shawn michaels era went - long haired, arrogant, skilled, crafty, heel underdog champ who wins by roll-ups / small packages / occasional cheats...

"Eh potah, ni wala pa sa kalahati ng mga pinagdaanan ni Foley yung mga ginawa niya eh.

He never was and never will be as hardcore as Mankind

Other than that, i think he's okay. "

may dalawang linya talaga ang wrestling, ang tinatawag nilang old school at new school. ang old school (o tawag nilang 'rassling) ay tubong southern states at throwback ito noong territorial pa ang pro-wrestling circuit. eto ang panahon nila lou thesz, bruno sammartino, bob backlund, von erichs... at ang new school naman ang may 'shock value' at medyo insiprado sa japanese at luchadore style, at dito pumapasok mga high flyers at mga 'bump' artists. mga old school inis sa mga baguhan kasi pagnagtapatan sila mukha silang duwag, pero ang argument nga naman nila ay mat wrestling nga ito, hindi acrobatics.

eto, magandang website tungkol sa hilig natin:

http://www.wrestlecrap.com

but then again, maybe this is edge's best shot at stardom... i mean, his heel heat is at an all time high, and now, he has a legit valet that can be associated to him indeed... this could work the same way the shawn michaels era went - long haired, arrogant, skilled, crafty, heel underdog champ who wins by roll-ups / small packages / occasional cheats...

When all else fails, Edge can always rely on his arrogrance/cockiness to sell his character. And yah, he's a very effective heel. :)

hey dave, welcome...

re: batista dropping the title for HHH...it may happen at vengeance...wherein they would meet in a Hell in a cell match...as everybody knows, HHH is undefeated in a 1 on 1 hell in a cell match

But then again, there's always a first time for everything :)

Malay natin, Batista will re-write HHH's Hell in the Cell history :)

Guest Kilabot

just saw the replay of raw...gusto ko yung hearthrobs ah....compared w/ MNM

Tang na, pag nakaharap ko si chris masters, im $1000 richer!!! pwede ba lo blow? :lol:

do u notice that he favors one side of his back (the ryt side i think) whenever he gets dropped? methinks the other side is already messed up bad....

In 1975 Ric Flair was involved in a small plane crash with wrestling legend Johnny Valentine, Bob Bruggers, and "Mr. Wrestling" Tim Woods. Doctors told Ric Flair that he would never wrestle again but Flair proved them wrong by returning to active wrestling the next year. The other three wrestlers weren't so lucky though and all retired from the sport.

quotes from Richard Morgan Fliehr, the person known as ric flair:

“I crashed in a private plane in 1975, and broke my back in three places. I was flying to a match. I was flying to Wilmington, North Carolina, to wrestle that night... Legion Stadium, it was sold out. The pilot was killed, and one of the greats in our sport- Johnny Valentine was left paralyzed... from the waist down, and another guy by the name of Bob Bruggers is not paralyzed, but, you know, unable to do anything physical.

“I was out six months, I was supposed to stay out a year, and I healed, you know, like every young athlete I wanted to get back in, you know, and the doctors said 'I can't tell you-... I can't tell you, you'll have to find out. I can tell you that the bones, and all are put back together, but whether or not it's going to work you'll have to find out.'”

Tamago's Wrestling Chismaks! :cool:

Shawn Michaels has suffered a knee injury during a house show.

Roddy Piper was the special guest referee in a SD! house show main event featuring John Cena vs JBL & Orlando Jordan.

In a recent interview, Amy Weber said tha she is done w/ professional wrestling & has no plans to go to TNA.

Pat Patterson is back w/ the WWE as a part time road agent.

Gene Snitsky has missed some air time cuz of a blood clot that has formed in his stomach.

HHH's book "The Making of the Game" has sold 19,000 copies.

Bill Goldberg's car TV show is entitled "Automaniac."

Lance Storm will leave the WWE by the end of July.

The WWE draft lottery will run from June 6 til June 30. Raw & SD! will get 5 picks from each brand, 1 pick per week. On the last week, each brand will get 2 picks.

Matt Hardy was insulted by the Lita/Edge angle on Raw.

It is reported that even Lita is not happy w/ the angle, but she can't do anything about it.

Trish Stratus will be out for 6 weeks due to a back injury.

Buff Bagwell was checked into a rehab center by his mother.

It is expected that the main event of TNA's Slammiversary PPV next month would be AJ Styles vs Abyss for the NWA World Title. But the original plan was a King Of The Mountain match featuring Styles, Abyss, Jeff Jarrett, Monty Brown, & (probably) Jeff Hardy.

Kenzo Suzuki is working in the OVW. He has been out of action for quite some time due to a collapsed lung.

In 1975 Ric Flair was involved in a small plane crash with wrestling legend Johnny Valentine, Bob Bruggers, and "Mr. Wrestling" Tim Woods. Doctors told Ric Flair that he would never wrestle again but Flair proved them wrong by returning to active wrestling the next year. The other three wrestlers weren't so lucky though and all retired from the sport.

quotes from Richard Morgan Fliehr, the person known as ric flair:

“I crashed in a private plane in 1975, and broke my back in three places. I was flying to a match. I was flying to Wilmington, North Carolina, to wrestle that night... Legion Stadium, it was sold out. The pilot was killed, and one of the greats in our sport- Johnny Valentine was left paralyzed... from the waist down, and another guy by the name of Bob Bruggers is not paralyzed, but, you know, unable to do anything physical.

“I was out six months, I was supposed to stay out a year, and I healed, you know, like every young athlete I wanted to get back in, you know, and the doctors said 'I can't tell you-... I can't tell you, you'll have to find out. I can tell you that the bones, and all are put back together, but whether or not it's going to work you'll have to find out.'”

given those circumstances, its amazing how he always does that spot where he climbs the top rope and his opponent catches him up top and slams him down... i never saw him complete that move, anyway :lol:

Guest Kilabot

o nga pala, yung match ni HHH & JR sa raw, kitang kita na pinipigaan ng fake na dugo si JR. tinago ni HHH yung pakete (Package) dun sa wrist nya.

given those circumstances, its amazing how he always does that spot where he climbs the top rope and his opponent catches him up  top and slams him down... i never saw him complete that move, anyway  :lol:

if he ever had completed those high flying moves and made those his regular repertoire, he would never had lasted this long with his back injuries