WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

di naman nanalo si zach eh... kung tutuusin saling pusa lang naman talaga siya eh, pero para sa mga kano "source of inspiration din siya" diba? mahilig sila sa mga "against all odds" stories eh.

buti nga siya may dahilan para matalo, si scotty 2 hotty kumpleto na nga mga paa, may dance moves pa, eh di pa rin manalo-nalo.

...aj styles deserves any major title he could have... simply the best superstar not signed by wwe...

add ko lang. si aj styles ang best superstar period. sa mga moves pa lang angat na siya kahit kanino sa wwe ngayon eh, kahit si rey mysterio di ganyan kadaming moves.

Guest Kilabot

@MA-bad breath diba sabi ni rey mysterio during their confrontation @ carlito's cabana. late na ng 1 week dahil dun sa letcheng reformat ng jack tv.

====

ano ba talaga sked ng backlash? mamaya na ba May 16 or May 27?

@MA-bad breath diba sabi ni rey mysterio during their confrontation @ carlito's cabana. late na ng 1 week dahil dun sa letcheng reformat ng jack tv.

====

ano ba talaga sked ng backlash? mamaya na ba May 16 or May 27?

hahahaha!

If her mouth really is as foul as Rey Mistyerio claims, i wonder how stinky her other mouth is. :D

I'm just a little crazy this morning, don't mind me. :D

Wait, so it's Backlash tonight???

wooooohooooo!!!

Guest Dave Batista

Interesting thread. I've been watching professional wrestling since the early 80's (now my age is showing).

I found a really great wrestling site www.nodq.com it's got all the latest wrestling news, inside info, show results and pictures. What I like about it is it's not limited to the WWE.

From my handle I guess you can tell I'm a Batista fan. He's proof positive that older guys rock. The fact that he's pinoy is an added bonus. I have a feeling they may make him drop the title to HHH at some point, he hasen't gotten over with the fans as much as McMahon would have liked.

Interesting thread.  I've been watching professional wrestling since the early 80's (now my age is showing). 

I found a really great wrestling site www.nodq.com it's got all the latest wrestling news, inside info, show results and pictures.  What I like about it is it's not limited to the WWE. 

From my handle I guess you can tell I'm a Batista fan.  He's proof positive that older guys rock.  The fact that he's pinoy is an added bonus.  I have a feeling they may make him drop the title to HHH at some point, he hasen't gotten over with the fans as much as McMahon would have liked.

Hi dave.

Nice of you to drop by. Keep us company here every once in a while. :)

Yup, we knoe about nodq.com.

That's where most of our wrestling chismis/updates come from.

I like Batista too.

Actually, he's quite popular here.

Anyways, share naman your wrestling stories with us. :)

Guest Dave Batista
Hi dave.

Nice of you to drop by.  Keep us company here every once in a while. :)

Yup, we knoe about nodq.com.

That's where most of our wrestling chismis/updates come from.

I like Batista too.

Actually, he's quite popular here.

Anyways, share naman your wrestling stories with us. :)

Thanks for the welcome. Nice avatar by the way.

Wrestling stories? Hmm, my wrestling stories go way back to the formation of the original 4 horsemen, back when Flair had hair and McMahon was a skinny announcer. What would you like to know?

Thanks for the welcome.  Nice avatar by the way.

Wrestling stories?  Hmm, my wrestling stories go way back to the formation of the original 4 horsemen, back when Flair had hair and McMahon was a skinny announcer.  What would you like to know?

Thanks. :)

Well, you can start off by telling us who your favorite wrestlers are.

Doesn't really matter if they're all dated. :)

Guest Dave Batista
Thanks. :)

Well, you can start off by telling us who your favorite wrestlers are. 

Doesn't really matter if they're all dated. :)

All time favorites?

Let's see, the classic guys I'd say Andre the Giant, Ricky Steamboat, The original 4 horsemen (Bary Wyndham, Tully Blanchard, Ole Anderson and Ric Flair), Abdullah the Butcher, Ivan Putsky

Of the newer wrestlers I like Mick Foley, Undertaker, Chris Benoit (the best pure wrestler in my book), Steve Austin, and i'm starting to mdevelop a fondness for The Hurricane (any guy that can dress like that and go out and wrestle has my vote he he he)

All time favorites? 

Let's see, the classic guys I'd say Andre the Giant, Ricky Steamboat,  The original 4 horsemen (Bary Wyndham, Tully Blanchard, Ole Anderson and Ric Flair), Abdullah the Butcher, Ivan Putsky

Of the newer wrestlers I like Mick Foley, Undertaker, Chris Benoit (the best pure wrestler in my book), Steve Austin, and i'm starting to mdevelop a fondness for The Hurricane (any guy that can dress like that and go out and wrestle has my vote he he he)

While you're at it, why not include Rosie as well? :D

I like Mick Foley too. I've read his books and I must say, he's one hell of a performer. I have yet to see a man love wrestling with as much passion and dedication as he does. Ibang klase.

I remember Andre the Giant. He used to be one of my favorites.

Unfortunately though, I don't know na any of the other guys you mentioned, except Ric Flair - who's still stylin' and profilin' to this day.

Edited by MA
Guest Dave Batista
While you're at it, why not include Rosie as well? :D

I like Mick Foley too.  I've read his books and I must say, he's one hell of a performer.  I have yet to see a man love wrestling with as much passion and dedication as he does.  Ibang klase.

I remember Andre the Giant.  He used to be one of my favorites.

Unfortunately though, I don't know na any of the other guys you mentioned, except Ric Flair - who's still stylin' and profilin' to this day.

Now my age is really showing. Flair is one of those wrestlers who will never leave the sport. He would wrestle in a wheelchair if he had to.

I've read Foley's books, they were the most real and insightful books on wrestling i have ever read. I agree with you there, no one is as passionate about the sport as him. Have you read any of his fictional books?

Now my age is really showing.  Flair is one of those wrestlers who will never leave the sport. He would wrestle in a wheelchair if he had to. 

I've read Foley's books, they were the most real and insightful books on wrestling i have ever read.  I agree with you there, no one is as passionate about the sport as him.  Have you read any of his fictional books?

I only read his two books - Have a Nice Day and the other one (sorry, I forgot the title :) )

And i agree with you completely.

Foley literally lived and breathed for wrestling.

Come to think of it, the new band of wrestlers ought to learn a thing or two from him.

That's actually why I despised Flair for calling Foley nothing but a circus act in his stupid book.

I think that was a low blow.

What about his other fictional books? I heard he wrote children's books as well. :)

Guest Dave Batista
I only read his two books - Have a Nice Day and the other one (sorry, I forgot the title :) )

And i agree with you completely.

Foley literally lived and breathed for wrestling.

Come to think of it, the new band of wrestlers ought to learn a thing or two from him.

That's actually why I despised Flair for calling Foley nothing but a circus act in his stupid book.

I think that was a low blow. 

What about his other fictional books?  I heard he wrote children's books as well. :)

He wrote 2 childrens books and one novel. I've been looking for it locally but can't find it, the name escapes me at the moment though.

Flair isn't half as great as he thinks he is. Honestly, he should have quit in the mid 90's when he was still a main event draw. That's a 17 time world champ playing HHH's sidekick/stooge. It doesn't take away any of his accomplishments but for guys like me that remember him in his glory days it's a major let down.

He wrote 2 childrens books and one novel. I've been looking for it locally but can't find it, the name escapes me at the moment though.

Flair isn't half as great as he thinks he is.  Honestly, he should have quit in the mid 90's when he was still a main event draw.  That's a 17 time world champ playing HHH's sidekick/stooge.  It doesn't take away any of his accomplishments but for guys like me that remember him in his glory days it's a major let down.

That's true.

A true champ knows when to hang his jersey (or trunks/tights, in Flair's case) - while he's still on top of the game. Pretty much like what Jordan did when he announced his retirement the first time.

But I gotta give him credit pa rin (despite the fact that I really don't like him) because he made The Evolution what it was (and maybe still is). Plus I don't think Batista would gain as much attention had he been just one of the regular wrestlers, without Triple H and Naitch behind him.

Guest Dave Batista
That's true.

A true champ knows when to hang his jersey (or trunks/tights, in Flair's case) - while he's still on top of the game.  Pretty much like what Jordan did when he announced his retirement the first time. 

But I gotta give him credit pa rin (despite the fact that I really don't like him) because he made The Evolution what it was (and maybe still is).  Plus I don't think Batista would gain as much attention had he been just one of the regular wrestlers, without Triple H and Naitch behind him.

True, I consider Orton the failed experiment. They took what they learned from mishandling how they "made" Orton and did it right for Batista.

maybe flair has a good reason to keep on wrestling... like, more than a few mouths to feed perhaps?

Either that, or maybe he just doesn't want to get bored out of his skull at home. :)

But i hope he retires soon.

I get scared for him sometimes. Especially when Batista bodydrops or powerbombs him.

Either that, or maybe he just doesn't want to get bored out of his skull at home. :)

But i hope he retires soon.

I get scared for him sometimes.  Especially when Batista bodydrops or powerbombs him.

do u notice that he favors one side of his back (the ryt side i think) whenever he gets dropped? methinks the other side is already messed up bad....

di ako sang-ayon na bilang 'sidekick' ni hhh, nawawala ang prestige ng pangalan ni flair. kung makita niyo lang mga pinanggagawa niya sa wcw noon. eniweys, inamin na ric flair na true love talaga niya ang pro wrestling, at dahil dito hindi siya naging malapit sa mga anak niya. siguro may 'peter pan syndrome' siya. eh kung si stone cold nung naging commissioner parang comic relief lang siya eh, eto pang si flair. at nagugulpi pa rin niya si captain charisma eh, kahit di talaga kapani-paniwala.

pero para sa akin, okay nga siyang tumagal siya sa wrestling, pero di naman siya magaling at gago siya ininsulto niya sila bret at foley.

do u notice that he favors one side of his back (the ryt side i think) whenever he gets dropped? methinks the other side is already messed up bad....

At his age, man, I wouldn't be surprised. :)

I think it was Tamago who said that Flair would be better off managing some promising talent.

That's a good way to go, don't you think?

At his age, man, I wouldn't be surprised. :)

I think it was Tamago who said that Flair would be better off managing some promising talent. 

That's a good way to go, don't you think?

true... if i was his age i woudnt want to let my body go through such punishment...

one bad move and he'll be stuck in a wheelchair for the rest of his life

di ako sang-ayon na bilang 'sidekick' ni hhh, nawawala ang prestige ng pangalan ni flair.  kung makita niyo lang mga pinanggagawa niya sa wcw noon.  eniweys, inamin na ric flair na true love talaga niya ang pro wrestling, at dahil dito hindi siya naging malapit sa mga anak niya.  siguro may 'peter pan syndrome' siya.  eh kung si stone cold nung naging commissioner parang comic relief lang siya eh, eto pang si flair. at nagugulpi pa rin niya si captain charisma eh, kahit di talaga kapani-paniwala.

pero para sa akin, okay nga siyang tumagal siya sa wrestling, pero di naman siya magaling at gago siya ininsulto niya sila bret at foley.

Totoo yan.

Actually, uminit ulo ko nung nalaman ko that he called mick Foley a circus act.

Eh potah, ni wala pa sa kalahati ng mga pinagdaanan ni Foley yung mga ginawa niya eh.

He never was and never will be as hardcore as Mankind :)

Other than that, i think he's okay.