WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

hay naku, noonpa naman ginagamit yang racial angle na iyan ng wwe eh; nikolai volkoff, mr. fuji, iron sheik, tiger ali singh...

as a mother of fack, nung wala pa si vince mcmahon, nandiyan na ang gimik na iyan, si fritz von erich (patriarch ng von erich wrestling clan - na kung mahilig kayo sa wrestling ay napaka-interesting ang tragic story nilang lahat) ay nagsimula noong 50's sa pro wrestling na nazi sympathizing german-american.

very juicy chismis...

The reason why Matt Hardy broke up w/ Amy Dumas aka Lita: she cheated on him. Guess who the "good friend" is?

Adam Copeland aka EDGE!

Apparently Edge's wife found about the affair & contacted Matt Hardy. Matt threw Lita out of the house that they were living in.

Matt Hardy is scheduled to return to the ring this month. Expect tension backstage.

WWE management is pissed at Edge for his misconduct. His actions might prove disastrous to his career in the company.

Wow!

I didn't know this. REally? Lita and Matt hardy were actually on and off-screen couple? And she fooled around with Edge?

I'm speechless. :blink:

pardon my ignorance mga tol..sino sya? :blink:

she's the Korean WWE Diva who won the WWE Women's Championship in her very 1st Raw appearance. she beat all the other Divas (back then when a lot of them were active wrestlers) in a over-the-top rope battle royale almost 2 yrs ago

Wow!

I didn't know this.  REally?  Lita and Matt hardy were actually on and off-screen couple? And she fooled around with Edge?

I'm speechless. :blink:

yup. they started out back when Team Extreme (the Hardy Boyz & Lita) was still intact.

Lita & Edge started their affair during 1 of WWE's road trips.

funny thing about this affair. Edge just got hitched again recently. & this is his 2nd marriage. he was once married to Val Venis' sister.

makes u wonder why he started an affair w/ Lita.

Yup I agree!

That's why, I think, Randy Orton should shift from RAW to SMACKDOWN!

Batista has taken over the SPOTLIGHT!

And, masyado ng crowded sa RAW!

yah, Raw is overcrowded

but i don't think they'll draft Orton to SD! he's 1 of Raw's favorites even though his popularity has waned

i'd still root for the undertaker.

mas maganda kung magreretire sya with the streak intact. he is, in my book, the most dominant wrestler in WWE history.

I have to agree with you.....I've been rooting for him since the first time he appeared on the Brotherly Love show in the late 80's as in talagang nakakaoverwhelm yung presence.....grabe.......nawala na yung iba pero andyan pa rin sya.....

I sure hope WWE would still keep his legacy intact pero I have this weird feeling that he might lose in order to boost R. Orton's popularity :(

BTW....any info on the new wrestler guy Chris Masters ....grabe ....anlaking mama din.