WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Kurt Angle Comeback.. Expect Angle to be back as a part time wrestler, he'll be back in Summerslam.

:)

I love Kurt Angle, he is a pretty good athelete. In fact he is one the the rare complete packages in the wrestling business these days. However with his neck injuries, I do believe the best course of action for him is to quit the ring entirely. It will be a shame if he gets permanently crippled because of another neck injury. He paid his dues, and he should be allowed to fade gracefully into the sidelines. :blush:

tol babalik rin yan si brock...tutal bata pa naman sya...

napanood ko minsa si scot hall sa tna....ampangit hehehehe

ayone here who already read austins the stonecold truth book?gustong-guto kong bilhin yun sa ayala kaso la pa akong pera...1400 pesos kasi medyo mahal....ipon muna....

ano best wrestlemania match nyo?top 3 matches...

I agree, Brock will mostly likely be crawling and begging Vince to take him back. Although the smart move for him will be to swtich to TNA and then they can build their shows around him to truly challenge WWE.

Hmmm....Off the top of my head, WM VI featuring Hulk vs. Warrior, WM 13 featuring Austin vs. Brett, and WM X featuring Scott vs. HBK

agree XIII autin vs. bret....shawn vs bret(yung 1st match nila ha) hoganvs. andre

just finished watching summerslam2001 and bilib ako sa match nila rvd at jeff hardy...lupit...simpleng pero hardcore.......bat nga pala umalis si jeff sa wwe?saang sya kala ko sya na ang susunod na shawn...

agree XIII autin vs. bret....shawn vs bret(yung 1st match nila ha) hoganvs. andre

just finished watching summerslam2001 and bilib ako sa match nila rvd at jeff hardy...lupit...simpleng pero hardcore.......bat nga pala umalis si jeff sa wwe?saang sya kala ko sya na ang susunod na shawn...

sayang talaga si jeff hardy....will do anything and everything to push the limits of high risk. actually, siya nga ang sinusundan ko nun bago siya ma-injure. kasi naman ang tindi ng stunts niya. lalo na yung senton bomb niya sa TLC match nila dudleys ata kalaban. on top of the 20 foot ladder siya ha. nakita ko yung reaction niya after, as in totoong nasaktan siya. PPV match di ko lang maalala....mas matindi pa rin siyempre yung HIC nina Foley at Taker, laglag si Foley dun e.

WWE was developing him as a major face to challenge for an individual title, yun nga lang naunahan ng injury at katamaran. ayaw magpalaki ng katawan. buti pa nga si Matt Hardy nagpalaki kasi alam niya dun lang siya aangat sa industry.

I miss team Xtreme. While Jeff was teaming up with Matt, the boyz where really cool. Matt doing a solo push is about as interesting as drying cement. Jeff on the other hand even though he is pulling solo was really spectacular. Too bad, about him and the WWE parting ways. I really hope Jeff gets signed up again, on the other hand, with the X-matches of TNA, he can really shine there. :)

Guest batabatuta

Reflection on Smackdown: So the Undertaker has sided with Paul Heyman huh. Who will WWE pair him as his nemesis? Will this be temporary or for long-term. It would be interesting to see what happens next.

pilit naman ang pag-side ni Taker kay Heyman e. siguro napagod si Paul Bearer kaya pahinga muna. hehehehe di ko alam kung ano papalabasin ng SD dito. kung tayo ay magspeculate, eventually, magkikita din sila ni Mordecai. ang tanong...paano sila magiging magkalaban?

pwedeng kunin din ni Heyman si Mordecai sa stable niya para may Good and Evil na tag team siya...then makakawala si Bearer tapos dun na sila mag-aaway. or mananalo si Mordecai ng title para may paglalabanan sila.

di ko alam talaga. hehehehe

Finally an Undertaker angle that is serious enough to wet my interest. I can't believe that after WM XX, SD has been teasing me with Undertaker sightings or that horrid Booker T v. Taker feud.

As for Mordecai vs. Taker, I think SD shouldn't rush into it yet, they should give Mordecai a long and slow build up as a good contender. Because everybody is expecting the two boys to get it on, if SD rushes it, it'll just be another squash feud with Taker beating the crap out of Mordecai. A good feud would be for Mordecai to take on Eddy after JBL wins the championship in the Great American Bash. In the meantime, Taker can feud with JBL for the championship. After gaining the championship then Taker and Mordecai can have their feud.

Nothing like a good, slow and logical buildup to make a feud exciting.. :D

Finally an Undertaker angle that is serious enough to wet my interest. I can't believe that after WM XX, SD has been teasing me with Undertaker sightings or that horrid Booker T v. Taker feud.

As for Mordecai vs. Taker, I think SD shouldn't rush into it yet, they should give Mordecai a long and slow build up as a good contender. Because everybody is expecting the two boys to get it on, if SD rushes it, it'll just be another squash feud with Taker beating the crap out of Mordecai. A good feud would be for Mordecai to take on Eddy after JBL wins the championship in the Great American Bash. In the meantime, Taker can feud with JBL for the championship. After gaining the championship then Taker and Mordecai can have their feud.

Nothing like a good, slow and logical buildup to make a feud exciting.. :D

hey who won the taker vs. booker T? tnx.

Hi guys! :)

What's new in WWE Raw and SD?

I haven't been visiting NoDQ eh. :(

Who's the biggest contender for the Intercontinental champ belt? How long is Orton going ot hold on to the title? I'm kinda naiinip na with his reign :(

Who's the biggest contender for the Intercontinental champ belt? How long is Orton going ot hold on to the title? I'm kinda naiinip na with his reign :(

Triple H kicked the crap out of HBK in the Hell in a Cell match. As for Orton, he is still the champ as far as I know, didn't know what happened this week in the current Raw show.

Hey! Orton is a cool IC champ. He is young, brash, good looking, got the moves and the mic skills. A few more months in IC and he is World Champ material already. :)

Here is another update on Raw:

The Rock is back and he just whipped Orton with the help of Edge, although it wasn't a real match.

Lita is pregnant with Kane's baby

Eugene actually held his own against Triple H. Wow!