Running

daDJ

do we a chance of making this a regular, like monthly, activity?

hmmm pede siguro if most members would agree to join a particular event, then meet up nalang dun afterwards

any suggestions for upcoming runs this April? naubusan ako ng slot sa Earth Run.. :(

hmmm pede siguro if most members would agree to join a particular event, then meet up nalang dun afterwards

any suggestions for upcoming runs this April? naubusan ako ng slot sa Earth Run.. :(

i guess pwede if there would be an "official" run that MTC guys will collectively run and then meet-up after.. not sure if may slots pa nga lang for the quality run/s for the month of April.

To kick it off, here are some of the choices :

So I finally got to jog from Mambugan (foot of Antipolo) to Church of Antipolo City proper.. To avoid any heel injury this time around, I hiked when its downhill and jogged if the terrain is uphill and wore my usual running shoes instead of the barely there shoes that my brother gave. The verdict: it's a one-and-done deal only since after Palos Verde, the terrain is mostly downhill which is bad for the knees and heel. I'd settle for my usual Masinag-Palos Verde route next time.

post-263321-0-44461300-1333944873.jpg

Edited by Droidz1979

So I finally got to jog from Mambugan (foot of Antipolo) to Church of Antipolo City proper.. To avoid any heel injury this time around, I hiked when its downhill and jogged if the terrain is uphill and wore my usual running shoes instead of the barely there shoes that my brother gave. The verdict: it's a one-and-done deal only since after Palos Verde, the terrain is mostly downhill which is bad for the knees and heel. I'd settle for my usual Masinag-Palos Verde route next time.

post-263321-0-44461300-1333944873.jpg

noice, well done! i think for me this route'll be a never-done deal lol

Hey guys! I'll be running on Angono this coming Sunday April 15

here's the link...

http://www.takbo.ph/2012/02/takbo-ko-buhay-mo/

Well this race is cheap and the beneficiary is definitely good... 300 for 3k with singlet and if you want uphill 10k for 500...

It may never have lustrous sponsors or great raffles, but this kind of charitable races proceeds will definitely goes to charity...

(Minsan kasi sa sobrang mahal ng ibang races, negosyo na and thindi na fun... and I never seen follow up na nagawa nila yun charity... or nabulsa na lang yun profit)

Well its up to you guys!

and My next run will be on Hyundai Run 10k.... free!!! Free! FREE!.... hope I can break my PR there!

i did 4 x 400s on a treadmill. then i thought, maybe i'm not supposed to do intervals on a treadmill.

does anyone else do intervals on a treadmill? i'd love to do pickups outdoors but the temperature's just crazy hot!

All I do in treadmill is constant pace 15mins or 20mins....

I do intervals in oval... para known distance :)

parang intervals are so much easier on the treadmill, even at an incline. i'm thinking i'm not going fast enough. what's your usual speed on the treadmill?

On treadmill 10kph or 6min/km

Pero I dont like treadmill... nakaka tempt na humawak sa rail eh.... hehehe