• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Restaurant Complaints

Guest BDC0425

just went to a namey resto at the block in sm north edsa, near the escalator. the resto offers a free dish if you order 2. thing is, if you order 4 dishes they still give you one free dish. after haggling with the manager, they convinced us to stay and give the 2:1 dish, since we were a mob.

what got my goat was after giving me one refill on my "bottomless" softdrink, the staff and the manager conveniently went blind and never saw me waving my glass even though they were a scant 3 feet away and we were the only customers in view. got my goat since there are some members of the mob that did not order a refill, even though we all ordered "bottomless" drinks. it was after I refused to pay their "service charge" that the manager finally was cured of his temporary blindness. no refill = no service charge. I loudly berated the manager for his blindness ("I swear to god that I never saw you order") and told him not to insult my intelligence.

I went away with the thoughts of never going back there ever and a new low opinion of people using "god" to excuse bad behavior

Edited by robbietan
  • 2 weeks later...

KANIN CLUB at paseo de sta rosa (last week), dinnner with my wife, daughter & mother in law, food was great. However,we didnt almost eaten the crispy pata and decided to take it to go. When we reached home called my brother in law and a cousin for a few beers to drink, when i opened it almost all the edible meat were scraped. So from now on, "WAITER PAKIBALOT, PERO SA HARAPAN KO MO GAWIN." :thumbsdownsmiley:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

worst teriyaki boy branch :

SM Mall of Asia branch[color="#FF0000"][/color]

-slow service

-aircon not working

-using a giant iwata as a replacement for #2. one can onlly imagine the noise in a confined space

-tables not being cleared and cleaned right away

-menu not complete

-change took forever (manager was clearing tables!)

-a lot of items not available from the menu (they should just print a different menu for this branch)

-all this on a slow weekday!!!

pansin ko dati pag nagpapa deliver ka ng food

since balot na balot ung mga food sa plastic ang hirap i check ung food what happens is binayaran mo ungbill base sa order mo which you check so tama , pag kakain na kayo ayan isa isa na hinahanap ung order palpak na

i remember chowking lauriat order ko ng shanghai lumpia bagsak sa akin lumpia shanghai meal. banas na banas ako nun

pero pano mo pa reklamo, dapat sa harap ng delivery boy kso kung isa isahin mo naman sa dami nun . . . . isang buong dept pala kme order so imagine nyo ilan un

It is your prerogative to check the food ... or even not paying for it when you don't see it how the food should be

pansin ko dati pag nagpapa deliver ka ng food

since balot na balot ung mga food sa plastic ang hirap i check ung food what happens is binayaran mo ungbill base sa order mo which you check so tama , pag kakain na kayo ayan isa isa na hinahanap ung order palpak na

i remember chowking lauriat order ko ng shanghai lumpia bagsak sa akin lumpia shanghai meal. banas na banas ako nun

pero pano mo pa reklamo, dapat sa harap ng delivery boy kso kung isa isahin mo naman sa dami nun . . . . isang buong dept pala kme order so imagine nyo ilan un

• 1 month later...

Shakey's just introduced their "Angus Steakhouse Pizza". My curiosity was piqued by their black billboards that teased it with their "Angus Steakhouse" logo.

It was pretty bad. I was actually upset for them. The beef looked and tasted like it was processed with many extenders.

post-26752-1256794309.jpg

Edited by RoadPizza
Shakey's just introduced their "Angus Steakhouse Pizza". My curiosity was piqued by their black billboards that teased it with their "Angus Steakhouse" logo.

It was pretty bad. I was actually upset for them. The beef looked and tasted like it was processed with many extenders.

mukhang ang tagal ng nka stock ng ingredients nyn ah...