New York Knickerbockers

if we will just look at the contract of j-lin with the rockets, i agree with the knicks that it should not be matched. J-lin is still unproven for such big contract (14M in his 3rd year is too much).

but businesswise, i think they should have matched j-lin's contract. the knicks will earn more revenues with j-lin in their lineup.

i feel that it is business both for the knicks and the NBA not to have j-lin's contract matched.

if you look at the contract of lin, you spoke right about around 5 million on the first 2 years and 15 million on the 3rd, i dont know what clause is there with the new bargaining agreement

since the houston rockets gave the contract for them even with that kind of increment per year you are right they can average it out but for the knicks if they match it they will be paying it according to per year , for houston its like 8 million a year but for the knicks its as it is.

imagine youll be paying 60 million just on 4 players, lin, chandler, amare and carmelo.

the way i understand there is a way to work around that contract, but the knicks took other options so it means they wont explore anything out of it anymore. its funny, as you said they overpaid crazy players before having a losing team and over pay and now they go some decent players but wont pay them.

just compare those players to lin, those guys just dodnt have the 10 game winning he brought, putting 2 feuding company together ( garden and the cable company ), increase its stocks in proportions, etc etc. it made the knicks alive again.

so they cant dispute all of that accomplishments for a crazy third year contract wherein you pay carmelo so much money just to ruin chemistry, offensive flow, shot selections even your chances of winning

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

parang regalo lang ng heat ang papanaluhin ang knicks.

insulto yan ah, you are telling me that they gave the win just for the new yorkers to feel good about themselves? di ba pwedeng malas si lebron? allen and company? nba is not like any other leagues, pls. refrain from commenting if you have nothing good to say

sir, hindi yan insulto. sariling pananaw ko lang yan. kakatapos lang ng unos na sumalanta sa new york. iniexpect nga ng heat team na ipostpone yung laro.

nagdonate pa nga si wade ng isang game na sweldo nya.

Sus. Kayo na! Kayo na ang nagdo-donate ng panalo! :lol: Nakakahiya naman. Pwede ba isoli na lang namin yung regalo? Ang bait ng mga Heat players. Nagpatalo na nga, nagpatambak pa...

Mas generous pa din ang mga tiga-Philly. 2 wins agad ang idinonate. Hahaha. Sino pa magdodonate ng panalo para sa Knicks dyan? Bibigyan ko ng donor card.

Teka, bibigyan ko pala g cards sila Kobe for donating 3 wins to 3 different teams... <_<

Edited by Leej

man its really fun to see how pinoy thinking works in these threads. :lol:

honestly the knicks have sort of crept up on the other teams. credit melo for the turnaround ( seems like winning the olympic gold has opened his eyes to the concept of team and teamwork. ( " Really ? I can pass the ball to someone else ? And we'll win ? wow that's awesome !!!!")