What Do You Remember After A Break-up?

I REMEMBER EVERYTHING EACH TIME THAT I HOP INSIDE THE CAR BECAUSE SHE USED TO HOP (AND EVEN HUMP) WITH ME INSIDE THAT CAR.

I REMEMBER EVERYTHING EACH TIME I GET TO THE OFFICE, ENTER OUR OFFICE, SIT ON MY CHAIR AND SEE THE EMPTY CHAIR AND TABLE IN FRONT OF ME.

I REMEMBER EVERYTHING EACH TIME I PASS BY HER PLACE HOPING AGAINST HOPE THAT SHE WOULD BE THERE AND I'D GET A GLIMPSE OF HER.

I REMEMBER EVERYTHING EACH TIME I LOG ON TO MY PERSPOT ACCOUNT AND PLAY THE MUSIC THAT SHE WANTED ME TO LISTEN.

OH MY.... THIS IS GETTING ME SICK.... :sick: :wacko: :cry: :( :blink:

Edited by the grudge

all i experienced was a bad break up with my last ex,,,

that's before i met my husband...

all i know is that i was in hell during those times,,

sleepless nights,, class cutting,, beer drinking,,,

total destruction of my once peaceful life,,, kasi paulit ulit yung

ginawa nya saking bad sa isip ko,,,

but after a few months,,, wla na,,

parang nagdaan lang siya,,, <_<

Edited by angel_dust

I keep on thinking about all those treasured moments going down the drain... It's kind of hard to think how you'd make the first steps out on the streets alone, with no one to hold your hand or to hug you or to make you laugh... It's hard to think of how to change your daily routine, especially if it involved that special person a lot...

... c'est la vie...

Almost everything.....

his kiss, his soft touches, his smile, his voice, his last get up the last time we saw each other, the way he crack a joke and deliver a punch line, the way he hug me

the restos we go to, our activities after office hours....

• 1 month later...
Guest louventoe

mga lakad namin sa quiapo.... bili ng dvd at punta ng ukay-ukay... bibili ng camera films para sa kanyang lomo hobby

her lambing, her sweet voice....

yung mga kwentuhan namin about our kids....

yung mga sama ng loob nya ...

yung nilakad namin ang c5 galing pasig hanggang gate1 ng fort bonifacio...

MRT station sa rotonda, pasay....

SM bicutan ...

yung scrapbook na gawa nya...

moments at her place...

When my very first bf and I broke up, I remember waking up very early (we broke up the night before) and my dad was so surprised seeing me awake. I was in a dazed mode and I just looked at him and hugged him. I don't know what's with the parents, but without saying a word, my dad just told me, "Ganyan talaga, part ng buhay yan." Then he cooked my favorite sinigang na baboy for lunch.

As time passed, I have had different relationships and although break ups are very painful, I am always optimistic that God is just preparing me to meet the right man for me. :heart: :heart: :heart: