What Do You Remember After A Break-up?

with the most recent used to be

-his mannerisms, his advices, his naughty,yummy demeanor...

-the songs, the places we've been to, the crying times, the uber sweet moments...

-his hands and his kisses :P

with my 1st ex-bf:

-the cigarettes i've smoked...the scar i placed on my left arm while i was listening out loud to RedHotChiliPeppers... :wacko:

ahh what's up with break ups....HATE'EM!!! :angry:

Now you have two memories. The first is that of love that brought you together and the second is that of the hatred that pulled you apart. What do most of you remember after the break-up?

I’ve learned that Goodbyes will always hurt, pictures never replace, having been there, memories good or bad will bring tears and words can never replace those feelings.

I remember "scents" - a memory that has stayed with me for years after I broke up with my ex is the image of her running in her pyjamas one night in pouring rain, falling over as she was going around the corner and getting back up as if it was nothing even though it looked like it was quite painful. We just had a fight and I stood standing a few streets away from her house absolutely drenched for about half an hour. She came back, took me back to her house and dried me off from head to toe then made love as if it was for the last time.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

everything..

from the time he held my hand and said he'd stay with me whatever happens.

to that time he told me that he found himself happy and smiling again, but not because of me.

no one really forgets. we just say we do only because we are scared of admitting that we got hurt, or we lost someone, or actually just got f#&ked.

i would say the pain that he have cause me, the reminiscing part of the good times we had only turn to a nightmare... a person w/c I tot I knew and now, I dont know anymore.. sometimes, a part of me is asking "why?" ," What did I do?", " Why is he treating me this way, ano ba kasalanan ko sa kanya?" But then, they said everything has a reason and I guess, it must be a blessing in disguise.. he was just not the one for me..

First na kita namin...siya ung unang nagbigay nung first chocolates, first flowers, first guy na naghatid sa akin sa house, first na nagpakilala sa parents ko and pinakilala ako sa family niya...tinago ko nga ung lalagyan nung toblerone and ung dried flowers..pero after we broke up, tinapon ko un lahat kasi pag nakikita ko ung mga un, I cant help but cry...kaya lang wala rin...lalo na pag andito ako sa bahay magisa...ang daming memories namin sa house like playing chess or dama, telling jokes and laughing together, sharing our future plans together...sa isang iglap, I was left alone at parang walang patutunguhan sa buhay...hay...i still remember the pain...especially reminiscing the happy moments and feelings being with him...I still rember the main reason why we broke up...Still, I can't help but blame myself...

• 2 months later...

movies that suck but i go anyway, probably catching a kiss or a little necking, giggling over some silly retort, accompanying him for haircut waiting till its over, endless phonecalls, phonecalls till the wee hours of the morning, sex in the noontime, sex in the evening, sex during breaktime, its like in death, all the fancy things that happpened to you comes back to you in seconds, now im getting sad