What Do You Remember After A Break-up?

Hmmm... All the firsts were a prominent thing.

But the most prominent back then was how hard that b*tch was on me when she left me. Like even calling me crying over this guy she liked less than a week after the break up - REAL HARSH! :lol: Definitely over it now :D

Edited by Defiant
for the guys...

lets say you meron kang very close friend (opposite sex). You both know that you're more than just friends but you can't commit for some reason... lagi kayo magkasama... then suddenly the girl just stopped calling you... stopped hanging out with you... will it bother you?? will you wonder why she's not calling you anymore? *just curious.. *

Yes. it will definitely bother us, confuse us, make us miss her more. see, guys are more sentimental than girls. whats worse is that since we were kids, we were taught that men should be strong. we were trained to be macho. we almost have no emotional mechanism to cope with sudden unexplained loss. and the fact that we can't talk about it because it's a sign of weakness makes it harder. plus the fact that men naturally want things cut and dried makes such sudden loss harder. and remember, the fact that we were just friends, nothing physical happened means we really cared for the girl. the relationship is deeper for the fact na walang physical na nangyari. yung ganyan situation, nirespeto ng lalaki yung babae mas mahirap ihandle para sa lalaki. ang tumatakbo sa isip namin nyan, ano ginawa kong mali? ginalang ko sya, bat ganoon?

medyo mabigat yan for a guy. di biro dumaan sa ganyan. mabuti pa yung makipagsplit sa gf kesa sa biglang mawala yung chick na you have something going na complicated tapos bigla mawala.

for the guys...

lets say you meron kang very close friend (opposite sex). You both know that you're more than just friends but you can't commit for some reason... lagi kayo magkasama... then suddenly the girl just stopped calling you... stopped hanging out with you... will it bother you?? will you wonder why she's not calling you anymore? *just curious.. *

Yes. it will definitely bother us, confuse us, make us miss her more. see, guys are more sentimental than girls. whats worse is that since we were kids, we were taught that men should be strong. we were trained to be macho. we almost have no emotional mechanism to cope with sudden unexplained loss. and the fact that we can't talk about it because it's a sign of weakness makes it harder. plus the fact that men naturally want things cut and dried makes such sudden loss harder. and remember, the fact that we were just friends, nothing physical happened means we really cared for the girl. the relationship is deeper for the fact na walang physical na nangyari. yung ganyan situation, nirespeto ng lalaki yung babae mas mahirap ihandle para sa lalaki. ang tumatakbo sa isip namin nyan, ano ginawa kong mali? ginalang ko sya, bat ganoon?

medyo mabigat yan for a guy. di biro dumaan sa ganyan. mabuti pa yung makipagsplit sa gf kesa sa biglang mawala yung chick na you have something going na complicated tapos bigla mawala.

for the guys...

for the guys...

for the guys...

for the guys...

when i wanted to be alone having coffee at odd times where people wont see me with a pack of smokes, slowly smoking the memories out of my system and more and more do i hear the cracking and crumbling of my heart while reminiscing the feelings and thinking of all the regrets....this is all being washed down by the hot coffee and being forgotten.

>>> haayss.... i really hate it kapag napag uusapan ang mga ex... kapag nag rereminisce ako lagi ako naiiyak :(... nde nako nasanay.. nde nako natuto tuto hehehe

(I’ll share my latest story nalang before I got preggy and magka baby :) )

(with my live-in partner na lesbian)

Karamihan ng ex ko comedian eh i mean who is always making me laughed. I remember all our happy moments together. While she was asleep, I put lipstick all over her face, while she was taking a bath I keep her undies somewer ,I even dared her to sing in front of many people in baywalk, indo strip wd michaelangelo. We went sa province namen andwe had fun in my dad’s farm, nanghuli ng tilapia, maligo sa ilog and had christmas and new year together wd my family, hanging out sa mall and play hide and seek. And also I remembered yung lambingan moments namen na before we sleep paramihan kmi ng kiss sa face hehehe…. Without breathing…hugging me so tight, we both love music, I remember how she strum her guitar and I will be the one will sing our favorite “ here without you” and “tulog na” yun lang libangan namen sa bahay, manood ng tv / cine, sometimes we used to play tong-its and pusoy dos wd my barkada and drinking gran ma ( gran matador) as well…

and of course I will never forget the ugly part of it----- she’s a BIG LIAR and a GREAT PRETENDER! :( :( :(

8 months na kami nung tinapos ko relationship namen and ang hirap talaga maka move on…halos iyak ako ng iyak araw at gabi. I started to hang out with different guys ( date or even sex) just to forget her, lumipat ng bahay, iwasan ang mga bagay na makapagpapaalala sa knya pero ang hirap talaga….. then one of her kasabayan na nanliligaw saken noon ang lagi kong nakakasama nagbabakasyon lang nun dito sa pinas and one time nag bar kami we got drunk, I got wasted and nde nya alam kung saan ako lumipat kaya napadpad kami sa isang motel. And yun yung reason bkit naman ako na preggy :) at naging singlemom.

We just finished sex, our last one. I told her that the relationship cannot continue. I remember her crying, parang batang nawalan nang magulang. Nanghina ako. But I had to be strong. She had to hate me.

Ang sama ko nga dahil may balak na pala akong makipag-break, nag-agree pa ako na mag sex kami. (masarap naman kasi eh). But we broke up nevertheless. I would hear from friends on how much depressed she was that time. A lot of them pictured me as the bad guy.

Time moved on, but it took a lot longer for her to follow with time. Eventually she immigrated to Canada.

We found each other on friendster last year and still exchange updates on how we are doing. Both of us have loving families now. But I know she'd still want to be with me, kahit sandali lang. Our book is not yet closed. maybe in the future it will. A big sorry from me is in order.

pag yung totoong totoong final na final na break up....

naaalala ko lang sandali (mga less than a month?)

kung gano ako nagmahal tas wala na...

i try to erase every single detail of everything that went by...

para walang clutter...

sabi kase ng mommy ko noon "never cry over spilled milk"

kaya yun ang laging natandaan ko.