What Do You Remember After A Break-up?

I can't speak for all guys in general but yes some guys do...I actually dont understand why theres this generalization that guys tend to move on easily than girls where in fact, it is also possible for guys to "reminisce"..

isn't it true that guys move on faster or guys are just good in concealing their true feelings?

isn't it true that guys move on faster or guys are just good in concealing their true feelings?

it might seem that way, but guys never really move on that fast.. guys are good in concealing their feelings, but moving on is a different issue.. some guys look like they move on fast, but i think it's more of a defense mechanism on their part, keeping their confidence up i guess.. but i'm pretty sure deep inside they're taking breakups hard.. i'm living prood of that..

for the guys...

lets say you meron kang very close friend (opposite sex). You both know that you're more than just friends but you can't commit for some reason... lagi kayo magkasama... then suddenly the girl just stopped calling you... stopped hanging out with you... will it bother you?? will you wonder why she's not calling you anymore? *just curious.. *

dejara, alam mo (in my case ha), when i've had a connection with a girl, (connection not literally), sobrang nakakaapekto samin yun... especially if we've already spent spent some time with the lady, it really confuses us...

talga.. thanks for replying... curious lang ako... trying to understand man... :thumbsupsmiley: