Condo Unit Or House & Lot?

I have both. The great thing about the condo is that I can leave it for months at a time and not have to check up on it unlike my house because I have to make sure the grass is cut and nobody broke into it.

One thing I don't like is that in my condo I can't work on my car freely like I could at my house. If I'm at the condo I have to take it to the shop to do an oil change unlike if I were home at the house I could just do it myself.

If you can afford it why not a house and lot? I think a house in the more non commercialized parts in metro manila is the same price as a condo in the more urbanized places. However for convenience, I think people are opting for condos due to eats proximity to the work place.

• 2 weeks later...

house and lot.

for the price of a condo ngayon makakabili ka na ng owned h&l. worried na malayo sa mm? may option ka naman such as cainta or antipolo, lalo na ongoing na ang construction ng LRT2 line at mas magiging madali na nlang ang travel to Edsa/Cubao in near future.

problema pa sa condo, pati parking space babayaran mo.

good thing hindi ako nag-invest sa condo.

small house and big lot

i would never live in a shoebox they call condos.. grabe mga condos ngayon.. 4M for a 20sqm unit, with only small kitchen, smaller bedroom and tiny CR. no living room! you have to entertain your visitors sa lobby hehehe

4m for 20sq meter? grabe naman.

• 2 weeks later...