How About Japan (tokyo, Kyoto, And Other Cities

I have been in Japan (Central Tokyo) many times and the best thing to do are:

1) Lodge with your sexmate friend that works there as an entertainer because the cost of lodging will empty your pocket easily

2) Eat on the makeshift food carts on the side alleys (this are clean & have local govt certificate) or eat on the food court of grocery though you need to eat in a standing position. They normally serve unlimited Miso Soup

3) Walk thru side streets going to Tokyo Tower because you will find many interesting small shops selling 100yen trinkets.

4) Take the subway to go around and make sure you use the FREE Tokyo Map to plan your trip around. And whenever there are promo's on merchandise & food, make sure you factor in the local taxes unless the Ads says "tax included"

5) Best place also to go around is at Ginza district, Shinjuku (only on Sunday's) district and Higashi Ginza district

• 2 weeks later...

http://discoveryjt.com/visa/index.html

Check the site...p800 ang processing fee per person

Office is in Makati

Thanks for the tip. I applied at Reli Tours last year for 950/pax. Got 5 years multiple entry visa. I also recommended it to my brother the other day until I saw your post, and after confirming from Discovery Tours, they indeed charged only 800 handling fee. Were you also given 5 years multiple entry?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I love Japan. The snow, the sakura or cherry blossom, their food, airports and etc. Ofcourse their self-dicipline. Ultimong bata na sobrang liit eh marunong tumawid mag isa or marunong sumunod sa stop light. Yung mga tao kapag sasakay ng escalator, nakatayo lang yang mga yan sa isang side na nag-gi-give way para sa mga nagmamadali. Sobrang nakakatuwa kase dimo makikita sa Pinas yung ganyang klase ng disiplina.

That's why I love Nihon...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If staying in Tokyo, I would suggest Shibuya Excel Hotel, it is located right on top of the Shibuya train station! Every morning, your breakfast is in the top floor with the best city skyline views of the city. The elevator's view every morning going down is the famous Shibuya crossing - you can get the best picture of the crossing from the hotel's upper floors.

Nearby in the back roads is a lot of shopping, food/snack/restaurant/dessert places, bars, etc, its basically like Hong Kong. Also have some small comic, music, and hobby shops nearby.

One thing to remember - overall Tokyo is a HUGE city. BRING GOOD COMFORTABLE SHOES for exploring or else you (or your feet) will regret it!

• 2 weeks later...

Stayed in Grand Le Daiba hotel in Odaiba a few years back for a business trip. Odaiba is much like a tech island that's connected to mainland Tokyo (think Toyota Museum). It's quite expensive there so I'd recommend browsing through offerings at Airbnb. There are a lot of awesome inexpensive places you can book from there.

As for places to visit, Akihabara is one of my favorites since I like bright lights, modern and urban feels. There are a lot of places you can go to there (like the SEGA buildings which is literally a gamer's paradise) and a number of french maid cafes if you're into that kind of stuff.

I was also lucky enough to be approached by two Japanese girls in cosplay costumes there who accompanied me one evening out. It's legit and it did not include any hanky panky. You pay them to kind of tour you around the area. It's a plus that you get to have photos together with them so you don't look lost and all alone on your trip. Haha.

Anyway, bring lots of cash or learn how to eat cheap. Tokyo is one of the places which have the highest cost of living. If money is no object then there's countless stuff you can go to and experience while you're there.

Edited by MikeCervantes
  • 4 weeks later...