How About Japan (tokyo, Kyoto, And Other Cities

• 2 weeks later...

To be in Osaka as your temporary home base would be best. One reason for that is that it has Shinsaibashi and Dotonburi in one area, walking distance from each other. One is known for shopping and the other for food. Pick a hotel within the area. The train station is also very close by. Many places operate 24 hours. If you wish to maximise your hours in Japan, this, then, is the place to be.

Second reason is that a few minutes or hours train ride away and you'd be in Kyoto or Kobe or Nara---all tourist favourites in themselves. Each can be discussed at length for there are many good places to visit in each one.

Third, and this is if you have kids in tow, are the closeness or presence of Universal Studios, Denden Town and Toei Kyoto Studio Park (like Hollywood for Japanese films and Animei).

• Like (+1) 1

Now Japan is rainy season. Everyday is rain. How about to go to southern island in Japan. These places rainy season is almost over.

There are many LCC flights and it is cheaper than Shinkansen between Oasaka and Tokyo. Try local food and Awamori liquor.

Pag mga connecting flyt ka not much time better take a cab.Kami we try to enjoy the place in a short while.

Ah e ok...got your point. I think only few people will do what u did. If I will visit Japan again, I will not spend just few hours only coz i want to see more what Japan can offer. Just my 50cents.

• 4 weeks later...

how much is a reasonable all in budget if a firsttimer plans to visit tokyo or osaka for 4 days and 3 nights?

Excluding airfare, accomodation and pasalubong...12k pesos for 4days/3night (3k pesos per day) para sa food and transpo.

Hindi ko masabi ung all in kasi depende sa traveller ung airfare, accomodation and budget sa pasalubong.

Tokyo lang yan or osaka lang

how much is a reasonable all in budget if a firsttimer plans to visit tokyo or osaka for 4 days and 3 nights?

Excluding airfare, accomodation and pasalubong...12k pesos for 4days/3night (3k pesos per day) para sa food and transpo.

Hindi ko masabi ung all in kasi depende sa traveller ung airfare, accomodation and budget sa pasalubong.

Cost of living in Japan is quite similar to Singapore. If you travel to Japan, it can be expensive. But if you know plan and research all the stuff you do. You can probably avoid spending too much. Just look on what did this guy did.

http://www.thepoortraveler.net/2017/05/osaka-kyoto-tokyo-sample-itinerary/

• 3 weeks later...