How About Japan (tokyo, Kyoto, And Other Cities

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can you suggest to me a travel agency here that gives a good all-in japan trip package? Ung okay din sana ang restaurant and food choices ung iba kasi doon tinitipid... :)

visit www.relitours.ph they have group tours and we join their group tours 2x a year. Tokyo Osaka tour is an eye opener for first timers and their restaurant choices are superb, I am joining their October tour naman

• 2 months later...

Suggestion i think if you want to visit japan try hokkaido n sapporo both of this place are good foods big crab =)

I do not recommend this for first timers kasi province ang Hokkaido , although maganda ditto lalo na pag lavender season.

For first timers I recommend the golden route, Tokyo Osaka with mt.Fuji and Kyoto

then Nagoya -tatyema (alpine Route). then lastly ang hokkaido

Dont forget to drop by Don Qoijote Dotonbori Store in Osaka and go to up the top floor and my jaw drop when I saw the wide array of adult toys in different colors, sizes, shapes, ac or dc powered . sexy maids, school girl, office, nurse outfit and lingerie good pasalubong for wifey , gf , kabit or fubu .and also lubricant and condom galore I actually did bought some .

• 2 months later...

depends what you and your friends are into. the districts all have a personality of their own. There's the Ginza district, Shinjuku, Harajuku, Odaiba, Shibuya, Odaiba, Roponggi Hills and soo much more. Depending on you and your friends' interests, pretty sure you'll find something suiting and fun in Tokyo!

http://content.time.com/time/travel/cityguide/article/0,31489,1897812_1897772_1897709,00.html

hope this link helps. don't mind number 9 though. ;)

depends what you and your friends are into. the districts all have a personality of their own. There's the Ginza district, Shinjuku, Harajuku, Odaiba, Shibuya, Odaiba, Roponggi Hills and soo much more. Depending on you and your friends' interests, pretty sure you'll find something suiting and fun in Tokyo!

http://content.time.com/time/travel/cityguide/article/0,31489,1897812_1897772_1897709,00.html

hope this link helps. don't mind number 9 though. ;)

which district is best for family tour?

I do not recommend this for first timers kasi province ang Hokkaido , although maganda ditto lalo na pag lavender season.

For first timers I recommend the golden route, Tokyo Osaka with mt.Fuji and Kyoto

then Nagoya -tatyema (alpine Route). then lastly ang hokkaido

which district is best for family tour?

mitchkim, for first timers, i totally agree with r35gtr -- the golden route: Tokyo - Osaka - Kyoto.

All are the same. been to Tokyo, Nagoya, Shimizu, Fukuyama, Mizushima, Kobe, Oita, Yokohama, Hiroshima, Hakata, Kitakyushu, Shimonoseki, Hakodate, Osaka, Chiba, Kawasaki, Moji, Hikari, Himeji, Kagoshima, di ko na din maalala yung iba sa sobrang dame eh. For internet connection bukod sa hotel wifi punta ka ng Yamada Denki dun lang may prepaid na simcard. Kung gadgets naman meron mga second hand sa Hard off, Hobby off, Book off etc pampasalubong lang ok na yon, ska sa mga gilid gilid meron din dyan. Kung nilalamig ka naman gusto mo magpainit hanap ka ng soapland, pero sa iba hindi tumatanggap ng foreigners. And syempre ramen. Kung murang accommodation naman pwede siguro sa mga love hotel. Yung galaan kahit saan meron, mura lang naman mag train around 100php sa normal na train 4Kphp ata sa bullet train depende sa distance.

Depends if: 1) you are all adults, or 2) you have children or 3) you are alone... plus of course, how long you intend to stay. Either way, if you are first timer/s, you shouldn't miss Tokyo. Lots of places already to see, and it is a mix of adults oriented or kid oriented. If with no kids, surprisingly, you should go to Tokyo Disneysea, it is the only Disney resort of its kind in the world. If you are bringing your gf, take her to Sanrio Puroland and Harajuku. If interested in heritage places, you can go to the palace, Meiji Shrine, etc. Good luck.