How About Japan (tokyo, Kyoto, And Other Cities

Sulit ba mag travel Tokyo lang hindi na pupunta sa ibang citiies? Few days lang kasi ako sayang naman kung ittravel ko pa

Yes, marami pwede puntahan lang sa Tokyo. It's one of the reason i prefer going to Japan than Singapore. I do recommend to focus on one or two cities. My first visit to Japan, my family wanted to visit alot of tourist attraction that we ended up travelling alot. We ended up visiting Tokyo, Kyoto and made brief stop at Osaka. I did not enjoy our trip because we were always on the move. The time wasted travelling in bullet trains were hours.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, marami pwede puntahan lang sa Tokyo. It's one of the reason i prefer going to Japan than Singapore. I do recommend to focus on one or two cities. My first visit to Japan, my family wanted to visit alot of tourist attraction that we ended up travelling alot. We ended up visiting Tokyo, Kyoto and made brief stop at Osaka. I did not enjoy our trip because we were always on the move. The time wasted travelling in bullet trains were hours.

I agree with Misteryotao, If you go to Japan, one to two cities only, and if you're going to Tokyo, that one city will be enough for a week of your vacation.

• 2 weeks later...

Japan is a nice country to visit. To enjoy it best, the trip should be scheduled unlike Singapore or Hong Kong, as there is so much more to see. If one is fond of nature, the country side, UNESCO heritage sites and the like, Japan has much to offer. Of course, technology, culture and history abound as well, as there is much diversity too.

My visit to Japan entailed a trip of 11 days stay in that country, covering 3 capital cities: Tokyo, Kyoto and Nara. If your stay is limited, Tokyo is already a big city to visit, but I believe that Kyoto is a must see. A side trip to Hiroshima, the first city to be targeted with the nuclear bomb, is depressing but an eye-opener. The remnants from that August 6, 1945 bombing is forever etched in my mind, making me appreciate more each day as a fountain of blessings that may prove temporal beyond our control.

Travel - build memories, strengthen relationships. After all, life is not all work, work, work...

Edited by Dingdong2000
  • 2 weeks later...