Jealousy. Selos. Sino ang Seloso / Selosa Dito???

Im not seloso, basta kung saan sya masaya suportahan ko sya.

It hurts knowing na di ka mahal but I accept it openly, walang samaan ng loob.

basta masaya sya masaya na rin ako para sa kanya. Mas gusto ko pa na ako ang masaktan kaysa ako ang makasakit.

I always trust a person i'm be with.

i am the jealous type pero super quiet. good thing about this is that most of the time, the reason of my jealousy is valid. i won't nag you just because im jealous but i have this subtle way of letting you know that i am jealous and that you better stop.

Edited by CoTTonCanDy
Guest louventoe

i tend to be jealous if and only if there is a valid reason to such action. its important that we need to keep that level of trust to avoid jealousy coz once you've break that trust, its really hard to recover.

meron bang tao na di marunong mag selos :D

yah, honestly speaking lahat ng toa seloso/selosa. but if you open your mind and understand them, I think you don't have to worry about. Trust your partner ika' nga.

Pero if that girl/guy ay nagloko, ah, wala tayo magagawa don kagustuhan nya yun. let her/him go, marami pa dyan.

somehow, somewhere makakita ka rin na tapat magmahal where you can trust her/him.

hindi ako ung tipong selosa, pero halos lahat ng naging bf ko sobrang seloso!

yung 1ng ex ko, kasama ko cya tas may nag-hi lang sa kin na friend din nya, sobrang nagalit! sa sobrang irita ko, binigyan ko cya ng pen and paper at pinalista ko lahat ng pwede ko lang kausapin o batiin.

I think everyone can be jealous to a certain extent. We cannot be 100% selfless. I am the jealous type. When I feel jealous I tell her right away. Pero simple lang, di naman ako mag-a-amok no? :D

Goes a lil something like this:

Me: Looks like you and _____ are getting a little too close?

Her: Really? Di ko napansin. He's just really friendly I think.

Me: Do you think he likes you?

Her: I don't know. How would I know? Why are you worried?

Me: Well, I'm not really worried. It's just that you're an attractive woman and he might be testing the waters. I just don't want you to give him the wrong impression, that you're still open to suitors. Has he made any advances on you?

Her: Not really.

Me: I trust you, but if you could just keep enough distance so that him and other people won't get the wrong notion.

Her: Ok.

Me: (Magdarasal na lang mamayang gabi na sana nga ay gawin nya yun hehe!)

You can't really control your GF. Mas maganda if you only give suggestions. If she agrees with them, nasa sa kanya na yun if she'll follow them. Usually the reason why I have these conversations with women is not so much because I'm worried that someone might steal her from me (kung mawawala yan, mawawala yan, di mo mapipigilan) but because I don't want people to get the wrong impression about her. You wouldn't want other people to call your gf "slutty", would you? Unless of course she's really a slut, which explains (ahem!) why you're with her in the first place. :P

AKO!!! :cool: hahaha...aminado akong selosa....pero nasa lugar..(nsa lugar dw o..haha)

syempre cnu ba ang hnde mbbdtrip kung ksma mo bf mo tpos my nkitang babaeng sexy na tumitingen.ok lng sna kung tingen e un tipong pcmple e kso hnde e..un tipong lilingunen p nya at idedeny p nya n tumitingen sya..amf d b! hahaha d b nsa lugar nman? :unsure:

im working on this jealousy thing. working hard on it....simply because it gets me nowhere. I lose my reason, i lose whatever intellect or knowledge or wit i have, and it can get into my nerves when it shouldnt....Sometimes its utterly senseless, trivial and shallow...but too intense that it could ruin even the best of relationships.... i shudder at the thought of that...