Jealousy. Selos. Sino ang Seloso / Selosa Dito???

Jealousy and anxiety work side by side, the reason most of us are jealous is because we know that there is someone better, more gorgous or richer than us and perhaps our other partner will like someone else. So if you act to jealous, then you are questioning yourself in a sense that you lack something and that your partner would look for that "something" somewhere else or in another person, so if you think that you're girl or guy is like that then you are better off without her or him.

Consider this scenario, you are walking with your bf when suddenly he stares into a lady, if you are the jealous type obviously you'll spank him or be angry, but what if your guy only looks at you as and not to any lady passing by? then he loves you, doesnt want you to be jealous and is really in love with you. Right? honestly you will notice how a guys loyalty is by simply studing how he acts. So what if he looks at other ladies? Be more confident, keep your cool and be on control. The first one who gets jealous looses the game. Di ka naman niya liligawan kung hindi dahil sa may gusto at kailangan siya sa iyo di ba? so use that thing against him/her. Kung ikaw yung type of girl na clingy then he wont like you, but kung sinisipa mo siya palabas ng life mo, then hindi mo binibigay ang gusto niya, dun mo mamemesure yung loyalty niya.

Well correct me if im wrong... :P

Nangyari na ba sa iyo yan? and is this re-counting of your tales? haha

The scenario is more on a example of a girl being territorial :D

Nangyari na ba sa iyo yan? and is this re-counting of your tales? haha

The scenario is more on a example of a girl being territorial :D

Hindi,nagtitrip lang ako... :D

Actually girls are territorial in nature, depending on how they like you much, but if its in a fling relationship,this scenario doesnt apply.

Im not the jealous type.. just TERRITORIAL!

I love it when women drool over my man... i dont mind if he looks at other women.. i dont mind textmates or chatmates.. as long as there is nothing physical..

Yeah, thats good, what good is a man if you're not using him? :D

Some women, like men, tend to use thier man like a type of clothing or jewelry that others would be jealous of. :lol:

I love it when women drool over my man... i dont mind if he looks at other women.. i dont mind textmates or chatmates.. as long as there is nothing physical..

err...you might want to rephrase that ... you're not even TERRITORIAL.

being TERRITORIAL is marking ones boundary or property..like territorial pissing or something...

or putting up a neon sign in your man's forehead saying : "back off! i'm hers" with an arrow pointing at you...

or

writing your initials on your partners chest with semen...so everyone would know he's yours.

but dont you think that's where it'll start.... texting or chatting can and may lead to physical.... be cautious & vigilant though

I used to be jealous and possessive of my man... but i think, as you mature and gain experiences in life and love, you will learn how to handle and control it. a little jealousy is not bad... at least, you know that your man still wants/loves you thus he feels that way (and vice versa). sometimes, if you dont show any signs of jealousy, ur partner may think that you dont care for her/him anymore...just my two cents worth... peace :D

Im the jealous type but I'm confident enough to know I won't lose her to some snotty kid who dresses like eminem and talks with an accent and smells like a dead rat and thinks he's cool on top of all of that. Kids these days. I'd be more intimidated with someone who can make her laugh and engage her in a decent conversation. That's threatening. I'd go UFC on his ass.

Guest bleeding_angel
Im the jealous type but I'm confident enough to know I won't lose her to some snotty kid who dresses like eminem and talks with an accent and smells like a dead rat and thinks he's cool on top of all of that. Kids these days. I'd be more intimidated with someone who can make her laugh and engage her in a decent conversation. That's threatening. I'd go UFC on his ass.

you do know your woman...

is it sane to be jealous of someone, and the man isn't even yours? hay... dilemma...

Me jealous? Naaah...

Principle in life: Kung kaya mong agawin sa akin e iyo na. And believe me, I am lucky enough to have really pretty GFs (the real ones... not the flings... )... and a lot of guys do go for my GFs... not ONE has succeeded. We break up because of something else... never because of a third party.

• 3 weeks later...

This is my present situation.

I'm in loved of a girl who's super selosa. She gets into my wallet, cellphone and everything that is set for the one's privacy. (e-mails, friendster, etc. name it she's got access to it.) All of my friends, old and new, she gets jealous of them too. I feel like she's trying to choke me up and leave me with one choice but to look at her.

I got a reputation of a womanizer before, maybe I was a flirt back then. That's why ladies somehow gives me the attention that I wanted to. But after I met her, I've tried to change as much and as fast as possible. But things cannot change in an instant

Well, other may say that I should leave that b*tch alone but, this is the first girl who stood up even when I was down and no one ever showed attention to me. Cheered me up when I'm lonely. I feel like I'm in total debt of this girl. And for the record, she's the only person who lasted for more than a year with me. I even dreamt of marrying this girl.

If this happens to you? What would you do?

If I have the similar thread, please delete it. Thank you

Edited by thrillseeker

This is my present situation.

I'm in loved of a girl who's super selosa. She gets into my wallet, cellphone and everything that is set for the one's privacy. (e-mails, friendster, etc. name it she's got access to it.) All of my friends, old and new, she gets jealous of them too. I feel like she's trying to choke me up and leave me with one choice but to look at her.

I got a reputation of a womanizer before, maybe I was a flirt back then. That's why ladies somehow gives me the attention that I wanted to. But after I met her, I've tried to change as much and as fast as possible. But things cannot change in an instant

Well, other may say that I should leave that b*tch alone but, this is the first girl who stood up even when I was down and no one ever showed attention to me. Cheered me up when I'm lonely. I feel like I'm in total debt of this girl. And for the record, she's the only person who lasted for more than a year with me. I even dreamt of marrying this girl.

If this happens to you? What would you do?

up ko lang.. ung isa kasi nasira ung link.. :thumbsdownsmiley:

100%

actually.. hindi q xa ico2nfRont,. buT he can automatically sEe thaT theRe's sumThing wRong wiTh mY actions..

then yUn usAp to the maX level..

nagiging toO mucH na nGa yunG pagseseLos q eH.. donT knOw.. mahirAP expLain.. iba2 xE anG siTuaTion.. minSan nRe2aLize q naMan na maLi aQ.. then say sorry..