Writings of the Heart

As my eyes wander around her sculpted and petite figure, I just couldn't help myself staring at her chalice-shaped waist. Her unblemished, glossy and impeccable skin, which stood out from the rest, could even illuminate the darkest soul. Her ethereal ears and domed cheekbones, which were hard not to go unnoticed, so as her pert nose and blossom-pink lips, could even ensnare the most troubled individual. Her honey sweet lips, which were pillow soft, could even tame the fiercest man. Her heavenly white teeth and her angelic smile could even pierce through an uninspired mortal. But what enchanted me most from all her qualities was her alluring eyes that could even resurrect the most undead creature in this chaotic world.

As she opened her sexy mouth and began to talk with me, her melodious voice, which was dulcet like any songbird, was soothing to my ears. In other words, life makes more sense and more meaningful when you are with her.

• Like (+1) 1

bat ganun... masaya ako nakatext kita... na-excite ako... sobra... kahit text na hindi tungkol sa atin... naging masaya ako... pero after that... bat ganun, may kurot... may kurot sa puso ko... bat masakit... na halos hindi ako makahinga... ganun ba talaga kalaki ang epekto mo sa buhay ko, lalu na nung nawala ka...

• Like (+1) 1

bat ganun... masaya ako nakatext kita... na-excite ako... sobra... kahit text na hindi tungkol sa atin... naging masaya ako... pero after that... bat ganun, may kurot... may kurot sa puso ko... bat masakit... na halos hindi ako makahinga... ganun ba talaga kalaki ang epekto mo sa buhay ko, lalu na nung nawala ka...

I feel you sir..... I know exactly what your going through. That hurt in our hearts is still there. I wish I can do something. Sir Orion how can we fix this.... that feeling of sadness..

Edited by Coolets16

Isa pa sa mga taong malapit sa akin na kasamahan ko sa mga broken :-p. Mensahe mula kay pareng HRB:

Hindi ako PIKON! Insensitive ka ba?

ano ba gusto mong mangyari? magalit ako sayo para makamove-on ako?

mali! MALING MALI!!!

sinasaktan mo lang ako, hindi mo ako pinapapmove-on.

Sinasaksak mo lang ako, pero hindi mo mababago ang pagmamahal ko sayo! totoo kasi yung pagmamahal ko! kung ayaw mong maniwala, bahala ka! wag mo akong gawing halimaw dahil hindi ako yun. WYSIWYG!

Wala ka na bang ibang alam gawin kungdi saktan ako?

Hindi ko ipinagsisiksikan ang sarili ko sayo. hindi ako nagmamakaawang makipagbalikan sayo. hindi ako nagpapapansin sayo. hindi kita sinusuyo. hindi kita nililigawan.

I just simply care for you!

hindi ako nanunumbat, hindi mo nakita ang lahat ng pinagdaanan ko at lahat ng sakripisyo ko para lang sayo. pero utang na loob, hindi ko hinihingi na mahalin mo ko, pero utang na loob, wag mo naman akong saktan. nagkasakit na ako dahil sayo. nawala ng lahat sa akin dahil sayo! may problema ako ngayong malaki dahil sa inyo! siningil ko ba kayo? sinumbatan ko ba kayo?

Nananahimik lang ako, naghihintay sayo kung kelan ako pwedeng makatulong sayo. wala akong hinihingi. kaligayahan ko lang na matulungan ka!

-------end of message ni pareng HRB

Kalma lang pareng HRB!

Isa pa sa mga taong malapit sa akin na kasamahan ko sa mga broken :-p. Mensahe mula kay pareng HRB:

Hindi ako PIKON! Insensitive ka ba?

ano ba gusto mong mangyari? magalit ako sayo para makamove-on ako?

mali! MALING MALI!!!

sinasaktan mo lang ako, hindi mo ako pinapapmove-on.

Sinasaksak mo lang ako, pero hindi mo mababago ang pagmamahal ko sayo! totoo kasi yung pagmamahal ko! kung ayaw mong maniwala, bahala ka! wag mo akong gawing halimaw dahil hindi ako yun. WYSIWYG!

Wala ka na bang ibang alam gawin kungdi saktan ako?

Hindi ko ipinagsisiksikan ang sarili ko sayo. hindi ako nagmamakaawang makipagbalikan sayo. hindi ako nagpapapansin sayo. hindi kita sinusuyo. hindi kita nililigawan.

I just simply care for you!

hindi ako nanunumbat, hindi mo nakita ang lahat ng pinagdaanan ko at lahat ng sakripisyo ko para lang sayo. pero utang na loob, hindi ko hinihingi na mahalin mo ko, pero utang na loob, wag mo naman akong saktan. nagkasakit na ako dahil sayo. nawala ng lahat sa akin dahil sayo! may problema ako ngayong malaki dahil sa inyo! siningil ko ba kayo? sinumbatan ko ba kayo?

Nananahimik lang ako, naghihintay sayo kung kelan ako pwedeng makatulong sayo. wala akong hinihingi. kaligayahan ko lang na matulungan ka!

-------end of message ni pareng HRB

Kalma lang pareng HRB!

Mod's note:

To HRB: I feel and understand your pain.

Be well and start posting soon.

After accusing me? and sending me hurting words? now you're lecturing me? and now you seem to care about my well being? WHAT???

Why just simply stop hurting me and just simply say what you mean? is it easier and more civil to tell me what you mean instead of hurting me? how simple is that?

• Like (+1) 2

I love you so much papa!
Hanggang ngayon masakit pa rin.
Mamimiss ko yung kiss mong sobrang msweet,
Yung paghatid sundo mo sakin,
Yung pagsabi mo ng "ikaw pa rin ang baby ko." kahit dalaga na ko..
Yung paglalambing mo ng sobra pagsweldo ko na. Haha
hay, miss na agad kita papa.
Mbuti nlng at nung buhay ka pa, lagi kong snasabi na mahal n mahal kita, papa.

• Like (+1) 3

As we move on home bound

She looked so stunning in that long black dress

She closes her eyes to gain some strength from a long day

Her hands relaxed as it looses its grip on my hand

At that moment a song plays.....

I can stay awake just to hear you breathing, watch you smile while you are sleeping

While your far away dreaming....

I set my eyes on the road to see whats up ahead

Don't know yet but I'm just glad to see her again

How perfect we were meant to be

Our warm and silent symmetry

It's times like these when all

All we need is to be reminded

And I have flown a thousand miles

To empty rooms and crowded aisles

And we went from cathedral bells

To show and tell and wish you wells

And I still look at you

And I am blinded.

I am blinded

For all the times I tried for this

And every chance at you I missed

I've been known to go my way but I confess

It made me miss you more

I drew my line across the sand

And set my flank in no mans land

But here I am the one man band

With a song that's meant for two

And there is a light

From a higher window

Shining down on us tonight

And the music floats on the breeze

Bringing an easier time.

And all of our cards are on the table

Tell me what you want to do

Just don't tell that it's too late

Don't tell me that it's too late now

Just don't tell me that it's too late

For me to LOVE YOU.

I've made lots of mistakes, a pile of regrets and hundreds of sorries that I have said.

But this wont change what I've done or change how you look at me right now

All I can do is take this with me and have time help me along the way.

I've paid the price and I'll be paying for this every day.

But we all know that the sun shines in the morning to give us all a sign of hope for the future. Happiness will come for all of us as long as we hope and yearn for it.