Writings of the Heart

ibabahagi ko sa iyo ang mundong itinago ko sa iba… na habang binabayo mo ang aking tangi ay ihihimlay ko sa gitna ng malungkot mong mga ungol ang aking dangal…

hindi ko rin kalilimutang ihandog sa iyo ang aking mga saloobin habang walang habas mong kinukutya ang aking balat ng mainit mong halik na lirip ng damdamin para sa akin…

habang tayo’y nagniniig, ilalahad ko sa iyo ang aking buhay na hindi ko kailanman pinarinig sa iba, at pilit kong ‘di papansinin ang mga titig mo sa kabuuan ko na para bang hindi mo ako kilala…

habang tayo’y nagniniig, luluha ako ng lihim sa likod ng anino ng gabing pinagkakanlungan mo upang sana’y masilip ko ang ngiti mong ilang beses mo nang ipinagkait sa akin…

habang tayo’y nagniniig, hahayaan kong libakin mo ang aking pagsinta ng iyong mga pangakong pinarupok ng tawag ng laman na hindi natin kapwa matanggihan…

habang tayo’y nagniniig, kakalimutan ko pansumandali ang mga pader na nakapagitan sa atin dahil habang tayo’y nagniniig, papaniwalain ko ang aking sarili na sa tuwing ang katawan nati’y nagiisa ang mga damdamin nati’y nagkakalapit…

habang tayo’y nagniniig, hayaan mo sana akong papasukin ka at makita ang iyong mukha, pagsapit ng umaga…

habang tayo’y nagniniig, iyayakap ko ang aking mga binti sa iyong balakang tulad ng pag yakap ko sa bawat sakit na iyong nararamdaman…

habang tayo’y nagniniig, ilalapit kita sa aking puso’t isipan upang madama mo na maaari mo akong kapitan…

habang tayo’y nagniniig, hayaan mo akong ibulong sa iyo ng paulit ulit ang iyong pangalan tanda na nais kong kilalanin at sambahin ka

habang tayo’y nagniniig,

tuturuan kita kung paanong sa aking kaluluwa sumiping

bagamat batid kong katawan ko lamang ang nais mong angkinin…

habang tayo’y nagniniig,

hindi mo namamalayang nabuntis mo ako di lamang ng pagnanasa, kundi pati nang pag-ibig…

• 3 weeks later...

How do I love thee:

Let me count the ways:

1. The way you respect me

2. The way you are honest

3. The way you are loyal

4. The way you get mad when I call you pot pot

5. The way you get mad when I call you pandak

6. The way you show me support

7. The way you have grown

8. The ways you keep growing

9. The way you are not shy (any more) to be yourself

10. The way you are not shy (any more) to speak your mind

11. The way you trust me

12. The way you let me be me

13. The way we have fun

14. The way you whine

15. The way we argue

16. The way we make up

17. The way you sleep on me

18. The way you bug me

19. The way you teach me new things

20. The way you let me teach you new things

21. The way you are a good mother to your sisters kids

22. The way you stand up for yourself

23. The way you have built our house

24. The way you take care of me

25. The way you worry about me

26. The way you keep communicating with me

27. The way you don’t keep your feelings hid

28. The care you show for me

29. The care you show for my family

30. The choices you make to ensure our relationship grows stronger

I could go on and on, but the most important reason I love you so much is because you love me so much more. I always tell you that I love you more, but truth be told, I feel deep inside that you will always have an advantage of loving me more. I have never seen anyone love a person the way you do, especially me and I am forever thankful to god for allowing us to find each other. I cannot, nor do I want to ever imagine my life without you being a part of it. No matter what trials we face, I know our love will guide us through and keep us stronger than any bond in this world. Thank you _______ ______________ ____________ for being my partner, best friend, wife in this thing called life. You make my life so complete and fulfilled, no one will ever replace you in my life.

• 1 month later...

I just want to take you out and get you drunk so I can have my wicked way with you

Im just being honest cause I know the other guys are thinking just the same way too

And Im not gonna lie and say that I will take you out to dance theres just no chance cause I dont even like the same music you do

I just wanna have my wicked way with you

I know by this time you read this letter I’m gone. I just want to tell you that I feel very lucky and thankful to God that I had a friend like you.

I would also like you to know that I had left something inside, something I kept from you all these years. I love you Chris, not in a friendly way but as one who would feel like spending the rest of my life with.

I have always loved you even from the start. I guess it’s getting fonder each day that’s why the happiest day of my life was when you were at my side.

You just don’t know how I dreamed of you at night and wake up in the morning with the thoughts of you in my head. When you’re away from me, I can’t stop crying because I’m afraid you are with another girl.

I just can’t bear to see you with another girl. I just want you all for myself. I may sound selfish but that’s how I feel. Each time you held me close to you was just like a dream come true.

So many things I did so that you will learn to love me but I never saw a hint. I did everything to please you because I love you so much.

I even tried to fool myself that you’re in love with me. So many nights I've cried when I think of myself unloved by you. And my heart speaks the truth for I cannot bear telling a lie to the one I love.

• 2 weeks later...

When we said goodbye i was acting so cool and composed but deep inside it hurts so bad. But i have to take back the me that was lost when i fell in love with you. Im still racking my brains out if you loved me at all. Ang hirap maging priority sa buhay mo. Dami ko kalaban sa attention. Nanay mo kapatid mo at pati ba naman pamangkin mo kaagay ko sa oras mo? I dont see us being together in the near future since illussion ko kang yata ito. You are here pero yung utak at puso mo wala dito. I miss you so much but i need to let you go.

i didn't mind the empty fridge. food's almost spoiled anyway. it's not even the thick dirt nor the smelly soiled clothes lying all over the place.

who cared about those amorous phone conversations you placed? how about the unwashed dishes that stayed in the sink for days?

oh boy, you may have had the best enunciation in the useless pack i met

and you've read millions of books i wouldn't dare imagine

and your tall, dark physique created the illusion of reliability and protection

but all of those never erased the fact, that you were a bum. a useless bum.

i have enough trophies in my shelf. no space for another one.

and hey, don't give me that surprised look. i wanna remember you as a guy, not as a goat who regrets letting the grass die.

You're here. You're truly here.

I congratulate myself for acting normally in front of the group. I'm grateful that in everybody's excitement and happiness to see you, I can safely become a wallflower.

My real challenge is when it's just the two of us.

Tarantado ka kasi. Gago.

You're here. You're truly here.

I congratulate myself for acting normally in front of the group. I'm grateful that in everybody's excitement and happiness to see you, I can safely become a wallflower.

My real challenge is when it's just the two of us.

Tarantado ka kasi. Gago.

How do u keep so much hatred inside when u could just opt to "ctrl+alt+del" and all those negative emo will be gone. U deserve to be happy. U deserve someone else. Smile always.

How do u keep so much hatred inside when u could just opt to "ctrl+alt+del" and all those negative emo will be gone. U deserve to be happy. U deserve someone else. Smile always.

I have no other place to vent out how I really feel, how frustrated I am with myself for failing to move on.

Only here.

It may be possible to easily move on if he has not returned. But he has; and for at least a few months, I have no way to avoid him thanks to a weekly group activity. Save for one person, nobody knew about our rift. They all think that things are good between the two of us.

I'm done doing the lovesick fool scene. Humor me as I slowly flush him out of my system.

Thank you for the encouragement. I don't deserve someone else now. I deserve a better me. :-)

We are a product of our choices. Choose to be happy. Choose to move on and the world would move towards that direction too. Move on, take one step at a time soon enough you'll be living a life you deserve you will be loving yourself again. As you take those little steps dont forget to smile it would make things easy. :)

I know this post is prolly not addressed to me but somehow this made my day.

Thanks for the positive insight!

God speed

My pleasure,Ma'am. I live to combat negativism and spread positivity. :) invest ur energy in living a meanigful life and on things (or person/s) that matters.

Be happy always.

And tomorrow will be the first day that we will be alone in one place.

I half expect a fight to ensue between us. A fight that will clear the air. I'd rather argue with you like we do before when we drive each other up the wall, than not talk at all.

An argument like Ron's and Hermione's is better than their cold war, right?

I know you have many issues, I hope you initiate to fix ours.

I miss you. I really do.

Edited by neville