Little by little you give,

Little by little you serve,

Little by little you love:

You did your best to do what you can

You’ve balanced your time as hard as you can

You gave your whole effort to express your emotions,

Thoughts and your tender loving care.

Hence, there’s nothing I can say ‘coz you’re the woman who

Makes me feel special that no one could ever do.

You are the source of my energy,

The founder of my strength,

The professor that gives me the knowledge

Hence, you’ve made me be a better person.

More than I can be and more than that I’ve ever expected

You’ve shown me what true love could do

And there is always a possible change if you believe and trust each other.

You are a part of my life,

A part of my heart,

A part of my mind

And you’re a part of me

You were there whenever I need you

You were also there to protect and take care of me

‘Coz I knew that there’s something merely important to

You. But what I can assure to you is that I’ve always trusted

And believed you.

It seems like I began to be poetic,

But these words came out from my mind with the

Inspiration here in my heart.

I would like to express my feelings and thought that I

Haven’t told you before.

I would like you to believe that everything I’ve said to you

Is true.

Whenever I’m lonely

You make me happy

No one else could replace you in my heart ‘Coz

You are my one and only

You were there in every occasion

To watch and support me

To teach and guide me

You fulfil my wants and needs

It’s like you have an obligation to make for me.

You are my caring and loving honey

I am lucky to have you and be a part of you ‘til the end of

Time.

You are the only girl who appreciate me this way

You loved me for who I am, what I am, and

As my gratitude to you

I will love you and give the best that I could do for you.

You’re my wish that has ever been granted

And now I don’t want to see it wasted.

You’re the man that I’ve ever wanted

And now, I will never regret that I shared my life with you

I’d rather choose you that to live in this world miserably

Without you.

Finally, you made me laugh when I am mad

You made me happy when I am sad

You’re always there to make me feel right

Because of you my life is full of light

You taught me how to love

Al love that I’ve never felt

The warmth of your heart makes me melt

You’re the kind of man who’s hard to get

I won’t forget the things we shared

The caress that we really wished

The kiss that we missed

And the love that we cannot leave

You’ve made reasons for me to live

You’ve made reasons for me not to leave

You’ve made me strong when I felt so weak

‘Coz you’re the founder of this unbreakable bliss.

• Like (+1) 1

My Dearest,

I cried a number of times in every attempt to leave you. I didn't want you to know, but I couldn't stop myself. I know in your heart you felt it too. Did I ever tell you you’re my walking diary? You are everything I wish I could be. You are beautiful and I am proud of you for your strength and courage. Please come home soon to me. I will wait for you if you tell me. Inside my heart, I long for your kiss and my lips is for you only. I miss you so much. I love you.

Stay with me. I promise to love you, to cherish you, to hold you. I love you until the end of time…

Ms. Dreamer

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm willing to walk away to allow you to move on in a new relationship as I have to agree with you ours is a dead-end. It's just sad that this has to happen after years of being together. I may have disappointed you on some occasions, but there wasn't any intention on my part to do so, it just happened that constraints and other unforeseen circumstances got in the way. I would have still fulfilled my promises given ample time.

No matter how difficult it is for me, I have to say that walking away is still a win-win solution, and you actually gave me that opportunity. I wish you the best in your new relationship. But I'll always be around as a friend in case you need to talk. And as you said, this isn't the end, as we both still have to take care of things we can never leave behind. Anyway, recalling all those years when we were together will be a source of joy and comfort, which I will cherish forever. Thanks, and I'll always love you.

• Like (+1) 1

"I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes.

And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night.

And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve.

I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody,

you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”

may isang tao talagang makakapagpabago ng pananaw at desisyon mo sa buhay. di ko naman akalain malaki impact mo sakin mhirap magtiwala pero bahala na :) in life kailanagn sumugal manalo matalo. Ang mahalaga u give ur best :) wub.gif

-- i don't wanna brag but il be the best you ever had. :)

Ka swerte naman nyan

• Like (+1) 1

"I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes.

And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night.

And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve.

I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody,

you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.

Oh! I love this quote from the movie 'When Harry Met Sally'

Edited by artedpro
  • Like (+1) 1

We were at FJs last night. We were holding each other as we went out of the place. I have had my share of past relationships, there were the girlfriends, the flings, and whatnots, all coming from different walks of life, but no one was sweeter than this lady. I have never loved a smile the way I have loved looking at hers. This came as a pleasant surprise since I have known her for the longest time. I kept asking myself, what took me so long to realize that the person who makes me feel alive had been at my sight all this time.

Edited by overman

I'l give you respect, all my trust. All my love. All of me. ♡

i like

may isang tao talagang makakapagpabago ng pananaw at desisyon mo sa buhay. di ko naman akalain malaki impact mo sakin mhirap magtiwala pero bahala na :) in life kailanagn sumugal manalo matalo. Ang mahalaga u give ur best :) wub.gif

-- i don't wanna brag but il be the best you ever had. :)

plus 1

"Love is like a narcotic. At first it brings the euphoria of complete surrender. The next day, you want more. You’re not addicted yet, but you like the sensation, and you think you can still control things. You think about the person you love for two minutes, and forget them for three hours. But then you get used to that person, and you begin to be completely dependent on them. Now you think about him for three hours and forget him for two minutes. If he’s not there, you feel like an addict who can’t get a fix. And just as addicts steal and humiliate themselves to get what they need, you’re willing to do anything for love."

Buti na lang I don't do drugs...

To My Dearest Bon,

You were supposed to be God's gift to music. Your voice was a testament that there is someone/something up there that is

greater than all of us, mere mortals. Your voice and your words can reach even the most depraved and ravaged souls of those who can only ever find solace in music. But you died. You had to snort, f#&k, and drink your way to an early grave, didn't you? While Brian is no slouch, he is not you. He can never be even half of what you were for the world and us hapless beings. Your took the gift and tore it from the inside out till there was nothing left but a useless shell.

By dying, you created a void that no artist can truly fill.

You had better be making rockin' music from up there because we miss you so terribly down here.

-Your severely disappointed fan

I have to tell you this and you need to hear it. I loved you since I met you, but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead, making decisions soaked with fear… Today, because of you… what I learned from you; every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed… and I've learned that if you do that, then you're living your life fully… it doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha if not for today, if not for you I would never have known love at all… So thank you for being the person who taught me to love… and to be love.

Edited by shhhhhh