Writings of the Heart

I try to move on.But I''m stuck.

I try to harden my heart.But it remains soft.

I try to find myself.But I am still lost.

I try to live a new life.But the old one beckons.

I try to smile.But it lacks sincerity.

I try to be happy.But underneath is despair.

I try to forget.But the many memories prevail.

I searched deep in my heart, only to find that you are still there.

Dear Diary,

I received the most expensive gift today. His point blank honesty when he said me the words:

We are more than just friends. I am so comfortable with you.

But dont waste your time on me. As I am not sure of my future.

I don't think I want to be married again after the last miserable one that I had.

We can go on like this but if you find someone else, then you can go. You dont have a future with me coz even I dont know what to do with myself.

You showed me things i could never dream of seeing

,We ate things i couldn't ever believe eating

We went places that i could never in my life go to

You made me experience things that made me feel new,

You opened up my eyes to things i could never believe

You gave me hope to do what i thought i couldn't achieve

You gave my heart a reason to beat, My head a reason to think

Every moment i'm with you, I stare at you and my eyes refused to blink

Time stopped, The moment was perfect, I could never imagine my life like that again

You completely freed my mind from all the worries and doubts that gave me in pain

You were the one who will massage my back after a long and tiring day

You were smiling from ear to ear even though i had a job that has a small pay

I remember once when you saw me trip on a flight of stairs and you just laughed

Or the time where we were too active and we both fell off the raft

I remember the times that i told you that your eyes were as bright as stars

or when the time we went to the mountains and you just played your guitar

I remember the times i used to write romantic letters to you before i leave for work

Or the time when i desperately tried to explain you that babies doesn't come from storks

I remember everything from your first hello to the time we last kissed..

I'm sorry for the times i made you cry and made you pissed..

I will always remember your perfect smile, I'll remember everything

From the way you laugh to the way you sing

You always told me to always smile even if anything bad happened to us

Whether if our dog dies, or our cat got ran over by a bus

I will always remember how you made my heart speak

I will never love someone else for you are the only one i seek

My heart would forever be yours, as you lay quietly..

Only thing i can do now is cry because you were taken from me suddenly..

I just hope you rest in peace and be happy where you are

I will never forget you, Whether you're near or far..

Rest in peace my darling as i say my final good bye

I'm sorry but i have to break my promise.. I might not smile for a while.

I hate you. I really do.

I hate you because you turned me into a kid again. You were like candy- sweet, and addicting.. I kept coming back for you.

I hate you because you made me break my promise- not to fall in love. Yet I did. My world revolved around you.

I hate you because you made me tell lies .I made up stories, only to keep us together.

I hate you because you made me lose control. I lose myself because every moment with you was pure bliss that I did not want to end.

I hate you because you made me lose my mind. During our petty and major disagreements, I am not able to think straight.

I hate you because you drove me crazy. Wherever I was, whatever I did, there was never a time when I did not think of you. I was obsessed about you.

I hate you because you made me cry. Knowing your past hurts and pain and sharing with me your unselfish love made me love you more as a person.

I hate you for leading me back to the straight path. I wanted the complicated and rough road because I badly wanted to be with you.

I hate you for letting go. I wanted to hold on but it was futile. Underneath my smile and laughter is a person desperately trying to move on.

I hate you for breaking my heart. I searched deep in my soul for answers. I begin to realize that a heart still longing to care for someone will not be broken.

I hate myself for hurting you. It was painful but it is for the better of us. In time, I hope you will forgive me.

Thank you for making me hate you because you made me realize how much I have loved you.

Right Love, Wrong Love.

I'm in a committed relationship. 5 years and counting. I Love her no doubt, i love our moments, our quirkiness and everything else. But there is always something that hinders me from going the distance, something is stopping me from feeling sure and confident to ask her to get to the next step. We've been together long enough, but i kinda dont feel that you're the one for me. I might be the problem.

Sometimes people will run away from your love. It doesn't necessarily mean that something is wrong with you. It doesn't mean that you are a bad person. It doesn't mean that you were not loving and didn't know how to treat them right. Sometimes people will run away from your love because they are truly not ready for a serious long term committed relationship. It's messed up when you think the world of someone, and then they turn around and leave you with the weight of the world on your shoulders. It's messed up when you have put so much time and energy into someone, and then they just throw everything away like you never even mattered to them. When someone runs away from your love and all you tried to do was be the best woman or the best man that you could be for them, let them go. Your love is not meant for the one who left, your love is meant for the one who decided to stay. Your love is meant for the person who doesn't run when things get hard. Your love is meant for the person who doesn't give up on you when you are not at your best. Your love is meant for the person who wants to be with you, just as much as you want to be with them.

Remembering you... It's been so many years already...

I have grown to be more than what you've known me for. And I've always wondered that with what I am today, would I still be challenged of your depth and your complications? Not that I meant to challenge even fate for this matter... Just that, would I even be able to really hold you in your place? Or I'll be the one swayed to your own tune...?

• 2 weeks later...

She won't be me.

She will not sit in the car holding your hand while singing that eighties song which she barely know the lyrics of.

She won't actually be laughing while typing LOL at your silly jokes. She won't even crack a smile.

She won't get giddy like a kid over small things like pizza and a cold weather.

She won't eagerly attack you with a hug or kiss you like its the first time every time.

She won't be me.

But guess what?

Someday, you'll wish she were...