• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Writings of the Heart

I'm willing to walk away to allow you to move on in a new relationship as I have to agree with you ours is a dead-end. It's just sad that this has to happen after years of being together. I may have disappointed you on some occasions, but there wasn't any intention on my part to do so, it just happened that constraints and other unforeseen circumstances got in the way. I would have still fulfilled my promises given ample time.

No matter how difficult it is for me, I have to say that walking away is still a win-win solution, and you actually gave me that opportunity. I wish you the best in your new relationship. But I'll always be around as a friend in case you need to talk. And as you said, this isn't the end, as we both still have to take care of things we can never leave behind. Anyway, recalling all those years when we were together will be a source of joy and comfort, which I will cherish forever. Thanks, and I'll always love you.

• Like (+1) 1

"I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes.

And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night.

And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve.

I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody,

you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”

may isang tao talagang makakapagpabago ng pananaw at desisyon mo sa buhay. di ko naman akalain malaki impact mo sakin mhirap magtiwala pero bahala na :) in life kailanagn sumugal manalo matalo. Ang mahalaga u give ur best :) wub.gif

-- i don't wanna brag but il be the best you ever had. :)

Ka swerte naman nyan

• Like (+1) 1

"I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes.

And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night.

And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve.

I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody,

you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.

Oh! I love this quote from the movie 'When Harry Met Sally'

Edited by artedpro
  • Like (+1) 1

We were at FJs last night. We were holding each other as we went out of the place. I have had my share of past relationships, there were the girlfriends, the flings, and whatnots, all coming from different walks of life, but no one was sweeter than this lady. I have never loved a smile the way I have loved looking at hers. This came as a pleasant surprise since I have known her for the longest time. I kept asking myself, what took me so long to realize that the person who makes me feel alive had been at my sight all this time.

Edited by overman

I'l give you respect, all my trust. All my love. All of me. ♡

i like

may isang tao talagang makakapagpabago ng pananaw at desisyon mo sa buhay. di ko naman akalain malaki impact mo sakin mhirap magtiwala pero bahala na :) in life kailanagn sumugal manalo matalo. Ang mahalaga u give ur best :) wub.gif

-- i don't wanna brag but il be the best you ever had. :)

plus 1