Writings of the Heart

mag thithirty ka na sana ngaun..ang regret ko lang eh nauna ka...see you in a few years hon..till we meet again.mahal na mahal kita.pipilitin kong magpakabait para makita kita jan sa langit. ingat kayo lagi jan ni enrique ha at salamat sa pagiging mga anghel ko.

I have no flowery words to sweep you off your feet and make you love me even more than you already do.

I have nothing left unsaid that I haven't whispered in your ear or casually disclosed in the countless hours I've spent talking to you.

All there is left to say is I'm sorry. Sorry that I couldn't keep my promise to marry you and make your kids my own. Sorry that I couldn't grow old and yell at teenagers to get off our lawn liked we've always talked about. Sorry that I had to give you another reason to hate the world and believe less in God and fate.

But apologies are not the reason I write to you today. I write because I intend to spend my remaining time on earth with you. I don't have a lot of moments left, but I want to fill them up with every bit of good memory as I could. Lying in bed and feel your slow, steady breathing as you sleep peacefully iny arms, laughing with your teenage daughter as we watch our anime together and eat out as a picturesque family that would be the envy of commercials and billboard advertisements.

I came to you with a broken heart and it's ironic that I leave you because of it too. I must end this missive as my hands start to shake. I hope this reaches you in time. I await your reply.

It was painful and still hurting from those last words. Yet I know that it was all a true and sincere experience. It may never have ended like those in the fairytale, but there's another book that only our hearts are writing about and still filling up the pages... I love you so dearly.

I'd been wanting to pour out my heart but i cannot as things are so complicated. People will never understand whats happening as i myself cannot give any reason. All i know is that i am happy you are with me even.... You open up a new world to me... a world i never though exists... you let me know myself and love it... you were someone i never expected to come into my life... and you take it by storm. You changed my life in all sense of the word... i know staying with you is selfish of me but this time, i just know I'm doing the right thing for myself to once and for all be happy... and yes i am very happy... i knew the rules but i'm afraid that i have broken it... i think that i care too much now... (aside from wanting you too much :rolleyes: )... i have fallen for you... something that i should not even be thinking about... but i knew it the day i received the call that i might loose you forever... i was only afraid that much once, when a doctor told me that i might loose my mom if her heart operation doesn't go well... and she is the person i love most in this world. I'm sorry i wasn't able to stop what i feel, i guess, you were written in my stars. As i always tell you, you don't have to love me back, i'm happy just to have you with whatever we have now. I know there is a reason for all of this, we may not understand now, but i believe that it will unfold itself in time...

I'm sorry for assuming that you would like me too.. It's been so long since someone held me like you did..the sweet taste of your lips still lingers..can't stop thinking what might have been..

I won't say those 3 words but I know deep inside you can feel it..Let's continue hiding for in the darkness of the night our yearning would be satisfied..

• 4 weeks later...

I do not love you except because I love you;

I go from loving to not loving you,

From waiting to not waiting for you

My heart moves from cold to fire.

I love you only because it's you the one I love;

I hate you deeply, and hating you

Bend to you, and the measure of my changing love for you

Is that I do not see you but love you blindly.

Maybe January light will consume

My heart with its cruel

Ray, stealing my key to true calm.

In this part of the story I am the one who

Dies, the only one, and I will die of love because I love you,

Because I love you, Love, in fire and blood.

- from the greatest Chilean poet who ever lived

Edited by boybaog

B,

I'm interested in you. You fascinate me. But I have to slow down and watch you. I still have a lot of doubts about you...and your girls, oh my! There's just so many of us. It can be quite sickening. I have told you about a woman's constant need of reassurances to make her secure in a man's arms.

Until that day comes, I can't regard you seriously.

But I'm glad to know you're sticking around.

Wait until I order you around like a drill sargeant on Saturday. Ha ha!!

Udeng

B,

Thanks for being my, uh, karpintero/kargador/electrician in shining armor. You can't imagine how many pogi points you've earned for being so reliable.

Here's to more days when I can yell at you like a drill sargeant. And I look forward to the day when you offer to me the paper I wish to sign before I dive head first into a life with you. All because your heart tells you that i'm worth all of it.

Yes, despite my being pikon and you being an alaskador. :-)

Udeng

To you that made me smile.

To you that makes me never want to leave your side.

To you that has matured from a guy to a man.

To you that conquered the extreme side of me.

To you whose simple and calm.

To you who I would always long for.

I would always be grateful for every time spent and love.

Indeed, a greatest fan of your life.

iloveyousomuch. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...