Writings of the Heart

Guest Riveria

I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mending whole was good as new. What is broken is broken - and I'd rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived.

DINNER FOR TWO

ForeverSummer's Love Story from Another Lifetime

She picked up her wooden chopsticks and split it into two. She fixed them in her hand and played with them for a while, opening and closing the slender tips by controlling the other end with her thumb and forefinger.

Beside her, he sliced his medium-well steak with precision. The knife on his left hand was as sharp as his IQ of 142. The blade reflected the light from the chandelier as it cut through the slab on his platter.

“The meat is tenderer when it’s rare,” she commented.

“You know I don’t eat raw,” he replied before stabbing a chunk with his fork and putting it in his mouth.

She mixed in a dollop of wasabi with the Kikkoman turning it muddy in color and consistency. She singled out a sliver of her maguro sashimi and gave it a thorough wasabi bath until the pinkness was washed out by the brown. She ate her food and loved how the raw flesh felt soft on her tongue.

“Here, try this,” he said as he drove the beef into her mouth.

She chewed on the meat and found it slightly rubbery, but chose not to say it out loud. Just as she kept silent when she discovered pictures of another woman on his phone and among his clutter.

“Why don’t you sample my tuna?” she challenged.

He refused saying that he had tasted it before and did not like it. It was the same response that she received on the countless times that she asked him to try eating sashimi. But she continued to offer him a piece whenever she ordered the dish.

“So, what did you do today?” he asked mid-dinner.

“Thought about you and all the things I want to do to you,” she responded with a grin.

He kissed her full on the lips and once again, the spell was cast.

They started talking animatedly about other things – work, friends, plans. They drank, laughed, and forgot about dinner completely. It was early in the evening and there was still so much to do. He picked up the tab and they left the restaurant with their plates unfinished.

Guest Riveria

M,

Di kaya tayo mag sawa sa araw araw na tayo ang mag kachat at mag ka text....

Sana wag...kasi ikaw nag papasaya saken ngaun...at alam ko na masaya ka din na nandito ako para sayo...

Miss na miss na kita...

E

We've been to so many trials.... so many petty quarrels...so many hurtful words has been said......so many goodbyes... has been said... yet here we are still manage to be together... inspite of everthing....here we are still together... I wish and pray that the worst storm is over....

Being with u is never been that easy.... and i know it will never be...... I appreciate everything that you've done to save our ralationship....ofr choosing me...being with me.... I knw that its never been easy for after what had happen. I love so much.

Guest Riveria

I have to admit that I find my own weakness embarrassing. I worry about being a drag and you should know that though the basic act of shared sleep you are doing me so much good. Now I can have it together a little bit more, now I can live and breathe easily. My most difficult task recently and biggest fear: I need people and I'm scared of that and scared of f#&king everything up and feeling guilty all the time that maybe I'm not giving anything back but it's beautiful because it actually works: somebody (you) gives me a little love and I feel better and I don't need to clutch as hard anymore. If I had a tape recorder and any CDs, I would make you a mix tape for your trip. I'd like to do something nice for you that could clear and not feel like an indication of desire, do you know what I mean? Maybe I'm babbling, but I think you'd understand. Thanks for helping me yet it together.

My ex love....

I miss you so much... I miss the times we shared... the laughter... If you only know how much am hurting inside... I wish things would be the same...i know that the love is still there.....but you chose to be silent... Its hard to accept that things didnt went well for us... I tried to move on .. try to forget you but the more i try the more i cant... I hope and pray that in time you'll soften your heart... I love you so much....I just wish you all the happiness, peace and love...

Guest Riveria

J,

I'm glad you're happy. I can't say that I'm completely happy for you but I guess that's just a part of life, I'll always have feelings for you but the rest of the world is forcing me to move on.

E

Guest Riveria

M,

I will not drag you along and I will not leave you alone... I will be here to stand by you and have my hand there for you to hold when you need to.

Thanks for the gift of friendship. I miss you so much!

E

R,

I want to see you once more as an innocent man i loved the most. But I can`t take you back, sorry for that.. It`s you who choose, it`s your call.. I can`t ever and never would I forgive you. Yes you cause me pain. Both of you hurt me at my most vulnerable part. But atleast at the very end I have me. my youth, my character.. and my self respect. I just want you to realized that it`s not becaused you cheated on me that hurt me the most. It is that you, the one i cherished, loved and respect for a long time will never be the same person again. Sex is not everything and definitely not the only aspect of loving. There`s friendship, respect and self worth. please realized that..DO it for yourself. As for our relationship, i don`t give second chances, you know me well. But I do care for you as a person. Thanks for the years and sorry I can`t be like her. Im not capable of doing what she did. But in the right time for the right person I will.. that`ll be your biggest regret. Bye.

R

NB, thanks for ignoring me. I've been trying to forget you anyway...trying so desperately that I'm imagining an ugly life with you instead of remembering the good times.

JC, I can feel something mutual, and the sad part is that I want to fall in love with you, but as you can see, I'm not yet ready. I don't think you are, either (unless I would look like those chinita cosplay girls you like so much. They're cute, but my hotness is in an entirely different level. I wonder if you can talk to them the way we spew ideas left and right.)

dear &*@$#,

i just want to let u know that i loved u so much, and sobrang sakit for me now on wat were going thru.. uve seen all my efforts, naging mabait ako, naging faithful ako sa what we have.. u could not ask for more.. the reason why im writing this right now, coz i cant take it anymore and i beliv writing writing will b a great therapy.. i still love u but i dont know if its worth the pain anymore.. uve seen me crying all the time, but what did u do to me? this is so masakit na for me to even carry everyday... lately ive been trying to move on, but it feels mabigat knowing na meron pa ako feelings for u, it was never easy for me to end a serious relationship.. sana makayanan ko to.. sobrang sad...........................

M,

thanks for coming along. I am not expecting anything YET. But knowing myself, it will not be long until I fall for you and start to HOPE for something else. For something more than what we both can offer now.

But yes, I'm happy we are getting along well. And I am glad you are polite enough to know me and let me know you better. ;)

*kurot*

• Like (+1) 1
Guest Riveria

M,

I'm frustrated because I can't tell if it's real. I'm mad because I don't know how you feel. I'm upset because we can't make it right. I'm sad because I need you day and night. I'm angry because you won't take my hand. I'm aggravated because you don't understand and I'm disappointed because we can't be together, but still I will love you forever.

E