Banks - Who Are The Lousiest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

bakit ang BDO pag wala kang account, hindi na tatanggapin yung bills payment mo after ng 530pm at or 6. Na experience ko kasi ito, after ko pumila ng matagal, tapos pagdating sa teller, ang sabi sa akin hindi na daw nila pwede tanggapin yung payment ko... sabi ko kahit input na nila, kahit tom na nila ipost yung payment ko, hindi daw pwede... watda! dapat pala bago mag 4pm nakapila na ako, eh kaso ang labas ko sa trabaho 5pm. sus talaga....

http://www.hsbc.com.ph/1/themes/html/hsbc_pws_home/images/logo.gif

My wife has no outstanding balance with them since she has not used her HSBC card for a couple of months. In the past, all her outstanding balance were paid on time and in full. Last month, this company's collection department started harassing my wife over an unpaid P1,200.00 annual fee - the corresponding statement for which was never received. The harassment continued even after HSBC customer service had agreed to waive it. It continued while we were on vacation in HK. This continued even after numerous calls to both their customer service and collections department. It got to the point where I got soooo fed up that I called them while we were in HK just to end all the harassment. Would you believe I was transferred from customer service to collection then back to customer service while I was on roaming. And yes, the harassment continued even when we got back.

Filed a complaint. Received no calls from them, no offers from them to shoulder the roaming charges I incurred calling them and not even a sorry for ruining our family vacation. Instead, they sent us a letter apologizing for the inconvenience and thanking me for my comments. Way to go HSBC!

• 2 weeks later...

BDO for letting down Exportbank. Three (3) years they waited for the financial rescue...they got junked........ :angry2:

i think it's only a strategy BDO is employing to lower the acquisition cost. BDO needs the banking license of EIB so I think it all boils down to how much lower they can actually get EIB.

• 3 months later...

I'm sorry BDO for me hands down the worst bank. pagnandoon parang feeling mo nasa government office ka. ang haba ng pila ang bagal ng mga tellers pa minsan they stop what they are doing nagtatawanan at nagkwekwentuhan pa. sometimes kahit haba parin ng pila sasara nila un 2 other tellers so 1 teller nalang.

One time when i got to the teller and handed her my deposit slip and cash she looked at it frowned at me and said in a cold voice "sir kailangan mo lagyan ng breakdown sulat mo dyan". In all the other banks that I've deposited to if you've left the breakdown blank the teller fills it up na they have to count it anyways.

Sila lang alam ko na un queue nakatayo at least un iba may upuan. Sila lang ang bank na may charge na P100 when withdrawing money from another branch (correct me if i'm wrong).

I dont know baka yabang lang sila kasi madami silang branches.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

BDO Abs-Cbn branch poor service. Swerte ang manager kasi hindi na nya kailangan magmarket for clients.

YES BDO LALO NA DITO SA KALAW, SA SECOND FLOOR IT TAKES 20 - 30 MINUTES PER TAO BAGO KA MAKAPAGTRANSACT, MAS PRIORITY NILA UNG MGA SEAMAN NA GALING SA RAMON MAGSAYSAY SUMTHING, NAKAPILA KA NG PAGKATAGAL TAPOS MAKIKITA MO SUNOD SUNOD PASOK NILA NA MINSAN HINDI NA PUMIPILA NAKAKAASAR LANG, BIRUIN MO NAGPUNTA KO DUN 2 PM MAG 3PM NA HINDI PA DIN AKO NAKAKAPAGTRANSACT, BUSET!

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...