Banks - Who Are The Lousiest

bdo sucks....need to withdraw my 35 million pesos to purchase a business share and it took me 2 hours for them to validate the authenticity of my signature since my depository branch is in makati while am withdrawing it in BDO Davao-Magsaysay Branch....am so pissed and forced to withdraw the same day my outstanding balance amounting to 420 million and transferred it with BPI and Metrobank

• Like (+1) 1

bdo sucks....need to withdraw my 35 million pesos to purchase a business share and it took me 2 hours for them to validate the authenticity of my signature since my depository branch is in makati while am withdrawing it in BDO Davao-Magsaysay Branch....am so pissed and forced to withdraw the same day my outstanding balance amounting to 420 million and transferred it with BPI and Metrobank

with that amount of transaction, you dont even have to go to the bank. just call up your relationship manager.

• Like (+1) 2
  • 3 weeks later...

tried this union bank sa dasmariñas binondo corner siya..super duper sa bagal,deposit lang umabot ng 1 1/2 hour imagine 6 na teller usa lang ang magaaskaso tapos makikita mo ung ibang teller na nagkwekwentuhan sa mesa nila and at the same time gumagamit ng CP. hindi ba dapat bawal din sila gumamait ng CP kasi pwede rin na mag tip-off sila sa contact nila kung part sila mg sindikato.

• 3 weeks later...

inter branch withdrawal with that such big amount needs the Area Head and Region head approval

BDO. They make the depositors clients wait in a long line standing.

Most banks do. But if you are a preferred client, no need to fall in line. But that preferred treatment is normally limited in the branch where your account is active. So if you want express treatment, then coordinate with the manager of your branch and let branch to branch transaction.

rcbc is the worst now, obviously :lol:

I just saw the Senate investigation on the hacked account of the Bangladesh government that was funneled into a 5 month old RCBC account. This government and that bank do not understand that they are already harboring terrorists since it is no longer a case of money laundering but cyber hacking of government accounts. The US and our country are victims of computer hacking. This is an attack on the economic system.

Edited by jacuzzi
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

medyo di ako satisfied sa services ng BDO when it comes to branch servicing. tsaka medyo madaming fees for every service. in fairness, i'm very much satisfied with their online banking and i can even do my online services through their cellphone app.

Sa opinion ko, medyo matataray mga tellers...but this does not change my fantasy about paking a BDO teller...any bank teller for that matter! He he...

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...