Worst Names

Guest Leviticus

Name ng anak ng friend way back Baguio days: Shwenn Picolo :blink:

An american trainer who came to my office: Beth Logan, insisted we pronounce it as beth-login! we couldn't keep a straight face.

Officemate dati: JOHN ENMARSHA

Classmate in college: JOSE RIZAL

While I am still intern, I chance upon a 18 year guy who is a possible candidate for blood donation for his ailing neighbor. I laughed out when I called his name out : Mr. SADDAM HUSSEIN B******* A. All the people in the area laughed out loud when his name was called.

I asked him why he was named after a fallen dictator. Well he said his Dad used to work in an oil firm in the 1980s in Saudi Arabia and he idolizes this despotic fool. Poor Guy! :(

Also, I was interviewing a young mother (about 18 y/o) carrying her 3 day old son with his husband (19 y/o) for a last medical exam before being discharged. I asked what is the name of this kid. His dad said that he is naming it to that F4 guy named Dao Ming Xu so he spelled it like this in my paper Daomingxu. He said he was a great fan of that shitty "Meteor Sunken Garden crap" -yuck! :thumbsdownsmiley:

I wonder what will happen to this kid? I guess he'll be a butt of joke in the near future and will k*ll his parents for that stupid name. Poor Child! :(

Edited by D. Sanchez

My obstetrician (when I was born) was named Doctora Cruel

When I was in elementary school, a boy won 1000 pesos in a rafle and the teacher said "This boy will never go hungry again!" because his last name was Nagutom :D

I also know a guy whose last name was "Panes" (pronounced Pan-es)

There was also a guy who went to my elementary school whose name was Pilipinas. Nickname? Pinoy :cool:

• 3 weeks later...