Worst Names

interviewed an applicant once. his first name is humpty dumpty. I am telling you its hard keeping a straight a face during the session. tipong, paano ba ang tanong ko dito, "so humpty dumpty you had a great fall?". "why did you sat on the wall?"

i spared him from being humiliated by the wisecracks in the office by telling him the " dont call us we'll call you" line.

• 4 weeks later...
in the country where i'm currently based: Kiki is the name of a guy working here sa offfice ...Titi is the girl neighbor of one of my pinoy friends ( i just hope they never go sa pinas :lol: )

:lol: you should try to ask them to meet and have a date sometime. tapos pag nagkatuluyan, pakasal sila dito. perfect match,

titi :heart: kiki. ano kaya bagay na pangalan ng magiging anak nila? ur based in new zealand?

backt to topic. dito sa office, may architecture/buildings dept kami. boss nila apelyido Dimagiba. staffs niya; Dimaano, Magaling, Cagandahan, :lol: