Dreaming To Be A Famous Photographer

buttakkal

i'm planning to buy my first camera... any suggestion on what to buy? budget is 30k lang mga sirs. ano bang magandang model at san ako makakabili ng mura?

thanks.

dude pers taym ba 'kamo?? :huh:

a point and shoot type will do.. kindly check out the digital camera thread sa technology and gadgets section ng forum na to.

pero kung kating-kati ka na makahawak ng DSLR eh tulungan mo na din si idol edwink na nagpost ng nasa baba.

un less u dont know what DSLR means go for the digicams instead, heheheh :P

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1438/1486653640_9818420dff.jpg

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1064/1485794061_7cb168de5f.jpg

actually for sale po yan. :blush: brand new, with local warranty, never used. 33K lang po.

PM me if interested. :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by wharkooze
guys, tanong lang ano po magandang setting for shooting nightscapes? alam ko lang kasi for nightscapes, dapat low iso, tripod mount for long exposure. ano ba magandang combination ng aperture at shutter speed sa nightscapes? thanks!!

Well... that actually depends on the outcome that you want for your pictures... like in this case... I didn't have a tripod with me so I have to adjust the ISO & Aperture to get this shot...

ISO: 400

Focal Length: 18mm

Aperture: f3.5

Shutter Speed: 1sec

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1327/760533156_fd2f30b1fc_o.jpg

Edited by Phrozhen.Khold
In a language understandable by a common person like me, Ano po ba ang kaibahan ng isang DLSR Camera sa isang ordinary Digital Camera tulad ng Ixus 65 ko?..

Tnx! :)

The most obvious difference would be the line-up of lenses for the DSLR cameras... unlike the point-n-shooters where your 'lens' have fixed focal zoom lengths (assuming that they do have one)

The others are more on the technical side but it sums up to giving you more control over your pictures compared to the typical point-n-shoot cameras... :hypocritesmiley:

hi peeps!

I just started taking interest in Photography. Any suggestions where i could take pictures in metro manila? Im also planning to get a new camera, i have a cannon eos 350d, is it ideal to switch to nikon, olympus or stick to cannon?

thanks.

CANON is #1 in digital fotography technology, why switch?

my personal choice is Nikon

would really want to have formal education on photography.. i know i have an "eye" for it.... just need to develop it..

I could teach you the basics... but for specialization like wedding photography... I suggest you take lessons... you could just read books and learn the basics and just practice by shooting... not really hard if you put your heart into it ^_^

I could teach you the basics... but for specialization like wedding photography... I suggest you take lessons... you could just read books and learn the basics and just practice by shooting... not really hard if you put your heart into it ^_^

here are sample shots that i took..... would appreciate if you could comment on it..... would really be willing to learn more before i get a good camera... :) these shots were taken with my N73...

post-97898-1193271529.jpg

post-97898-1193271578.jpg

post-97898-1193271796.png

here are sample shots that i took..... would appreciate if you could comment on it..... would really be willing to learn more before i get a good camera... :) these shots were taken with my N73...

Judging from the look of the first two photos... I would say that it was improperly cropped... the elements in the foreground are distracting... the tree on the 2nd picture is in dead center and almost splits the whole photo

3rd photo is ok... the primary elements are there... but I would've included the tip of the tree in the photo... another thing to watch out for is your horizon... make sure its horizontal ^_^

Edited by Phrozhen.Khold
Judging from the look of the first two photos... I would say that it was improperly cropped... the elements in the foreground are distracting... the tree on the 2nd picture is in dead center and almost splits the whole photo

3rd photo is ok... the primary elements are there... but I would've included the tip of the tree in the photo... another thing to watch out for is your horizon... make sure its horizontal ^_^

thanks for the advices... :) will try to take some more shots.. hope u dont mind if i'd ask your opinion about them :) thanks a lot :*

would really want to have formal education on photography.. i know i have an "eye" for it.... just need to develop it..

experience is really the best teacher. but if you really want to have formal classes, take it from deri ibarra or paulo pineda.

they're few of the bests! but i have really really learned a lot from r. fontanilla and r. issac. ;)