Cellphone Reviews

• 4 weeks later...

i wonder who among you here has this phone.

Nokia already has an exclusive line of designer phones called Vertu, they’ll run you a thick knot, but you aren’t paying for cutting edge features, instead the money is an investment in elegant design and expensive materials—oh, and access to the Vertu concierge service to do everything for you in lieu of fancy technologies.

post-80931-1128066843.jpg

My gf gave me a Samsung D-500 as a gift.  Problem is hindi ko ma synchronize sa PC ko altho i hav the EasyGPRS loaded in my desktop pc. Anyone here who can help figure this out? Thanks!!!  :(  :cool:

just in case you still haven't figured this out yet, you'll need EasyStudio 2 not EasyGPRS... sorry ngayon lang ako napadaan dito.

Cellphones come and go.. That's why I had a number of phones already:

Nokia 6150

N6210

N8890

Ericsson P800

Nokia Communicator 9500

For now, the 9500 serves a good purpose for me as the internal memory is grand at 80MB, Wi-Fi, Edge Technology, and the somewhat like a lap-top feel. I know its big (like a brick) but it really gives me an edge when it comes to typing documents on the go. May Powerpoint, Excel and Word pa ito eh..

For now, this is the best phone I've ever had.. I am looking at the next SE P990.. baka mas maganda at maliit.. but ewan ko lang kung bibili ako nito.. coz I am looking forward to use my 9500 pa.. I am also looking at the "handycam phone" ng nokia.. yung N series.. yung may 8GB na memory as my alternate phone.. sana magkabudget ako for this.. para lang may alternate phone ako.. :thumbsupsmiley: