Magic The Gathering!

bocha

it used to be....it doesnt fit in the current meta! havent seen it used in vintage, legacy, extended or even when it was reprinted in 9th ed.... the only reason that people buy this card in 9th ed is because of its foil version and its cool artwork...

so if your really willing to pay 300 bucks for this then i could certainly fix you some...

300 for a foil serra? sure!

i used to play mtg back in college, with a preference for white weenie decks (white-red) and land destruction decks (black-red).

i would like to resume playing mtg again, using the standard/type 2 format.

would it be okay to ask the experts here for advice on how to reconstruct my red/white direct damage-white weenie deck so that it would be updated to current standards?

i really don't know which of my old cards are still valid for type 2 decks. i would like to reconstruct around my beloved serra angels, savannah lions, and knights (white knights and pump knights), if they are still valid. i also have a preference for incinerates, shocks, and lightning bolts (when they were still valid).

if asking for this kind of advice here is not allowed or frowned upon, i'm sorry, i'll stop asking. i really just want to ask around.

what i intend to do is reconstruct my main deck using inputs i would get from here, and play test them against my friends' decks, then fine-tune the deck.

thank you in advance for those who would give their advice/opinion and deck reconstruction.

i used to play mtg back in college, with a preference for white weenie decks (white-red) and land destruction decks (black-red).

i would like to resume playing mtg again, using the standard/type 2 format.

would it be okay to ask the experts here for advice on how to reconstruct my red/white direct damage-white weenie deck so that it would be updated to current standards?

i really don't know which of my old cards are still valid for type 2 decks. i would like to reconstruct around my beloved serra angels, savannah lions, and knights (white knights and pump knights), if they are still valid. i also have a preference for incinerates, shocks, and lightning bolts (when they were still valid).

if asking for this kind of advice here is not allowed or frowned upon, i'm sorry, i'll stop asking. i really just want to ask around.

what i intend to do is reconstruct my main deck using inputs i would get from here, and play test them against my friends' decks, then fine-tune the deck.

thank you in advance for those who would give their advice/opinion and deck reconstruction.

There's only one R/W standard deck out there. And that's BDW or Boros Deck Wins. Its a modification of Red Deck Wins.

Here's an old deck list when Kamigawa was still legal just so you'll have an idea:

4 Boros Swiftblade

3 Isamaru, Hound of Konda

4 Lantern Kami

4 Leonin Skyhunter

4 Skyknight Legionnaire

4 Suntail Hawk

3 Char

4 Glorious Anthem

4 Lightning Helix

4 Umezawa's Jitte

4 Battlefield Forge

2 Mountain

12 Plains

4 Sacred Foundry

Yoou've lost jitte but now with Time Spiral in, you have magus of the scroll, jaya ballard, rift bolt ( like what newbie suggested), serra avenger and others that can sub for Kamigawa cards.

isang pang example ng type 2 BDW....got this sa net...

4 sacred foundry

4 battlefield forge

4 boros garrison

4 gemstone mine

2 plains

2 flagstones of trokair

--------------------------

20 land

4 icatian javelineers

4 savannah lions

4 knight of the holy nimbus

4 soltari priest

4 paladin en-vec

--------------------------

20 creatures

4 griffin guide

4 rift bolt

4 volcanic hammer

4 lightning hleix

4 char

-------------------------

20 spells

sideboard:

4 pacifism

4 honorable passage

4 ronom unicorn

3 worship

juz wanna share my old old deck. yr 2000 pa. cnt remember the exact cards basta ang conceprt is....

5 COLOR DECK

Underworld dreams.(1 damage for each card drawn)

bottomlesspit (draw 2 cards and discard 1every turn)

megrim(2 damage for each discard)

howling mine

braingeizer

prosperity

time twister (instant 7damage pag may underworld na)

wheel of fortune(instant 21 damage kung puno ang kamay)

regrowth (para recycle ang deck)

island sanctuary (def)

plows,

counter spell (arcane and counter spell)

demonic tutor (kc underworld dreams restricted to 1)

mejo hirap sa umpisa pero once naset up mo. kakamot nalang ng ulo kalaban mo