Magic The Gathering!

bocha

CONTINUATION OF MIRAGE EXPANSION ANG TIME SPIRAL

;)

parang...or continuation ng story sa dominaria...kasi after ng onsluaght, napunta tayo sa lupain ng mga bakal (mirrodin)...tapos sa lupain ng mga samurai (kamigawa block), yung huli sa lupain ng mga guilds (ravnica block)....ang time spiral daw pagbabalik ng story sa dominaria....last part daw ng scourge, phinase out ni teferi yung jamuraa (yung lugar sa mirage)....pagbalik niya, centuries siya nawala....at nasisira na ang dominaria....^_^

:ninja:....eto pasalubong ko dito sa room na to....

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i33/paupawie/mr244_746k6931e7zwwp9g.jpghttp://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i33/paupawie/357_v9xgx90l8hru7xq2.jpg

May bagong Black Lotus na llabas sa Time Spiral... may drawback nga lng sya... delay for a few turns bago mo mgamit.

B) B) B) B)

Constructed decks must contain a minimum of sixty cards. There is no maximum deck size; however, you must be able to shuffle your deck with no assistance. If a player wishes to use a sideboard, it must contain exactly fifteen cards.

With the exception of basic land cards, a player’s combined deck and sideboard may not contain more than four of any individual card, counted by its English card title equivalent. All cards named Plains, Island, Swamp, Mountain, and Forest are basic. (The five Ice Age snow-covered lands -- Snow-Covered Plains, Snow-Covered Island, Snow-Covered Swamp, Snow-Covered Mountain, and Snow-Covered Forest -- are also basic lands. Note that snow-covered lands are permitted only in formats that allow the Ice Age set to be used.)

The DCI sanctions the following Block Constructed formats:

Ravnica Block (Ravnica: City of Guilds, Guildpact, Dissension [effective 20 May 2006])

Kamigawa Block (Champions of Kamigawa, Betrayers of Kamigawa, Saviors of Kamigawa)

Mirrodin Block (Mirrodin, Darksteel, Fifth Dawn)

Onslaught Block (Onslaught, Legions, Scourge)

Odyssey Block (Odyssey, Torment, Judgment)

Invasion Block (Invasion, Planeshift, Apocalypse)

Masques Block (Mercadian Masques, Nemesis, Prophecy)

Urza Block (Urza's Saga, Urza's Legacy, Urza's Destiny)

Tempest Block (Tempest, Stronghold, Exodus)

Mirage Block (Mirage, Visions, Weatherlight)

Ice Age Block (Ice Age, Alliances, Homelands)

The following cards are banned in Block Constructed Tournaments:

AEther Vial (Mirrodin Block)

Ancient Den (Mirrodin Block)

Arcbound Ravager (Mirrodin Block)

Darksteel Citadel (Mirrodin Block)

Disciple of the Vault (Mirrodin Block)

Great Furnace (Mirrodin Block)

Seat of the Synod (Mirrodin Block)

Tree of Tales (Mirrodin Block)

Vault of Whispers (Mirrodin Block)

Skullclamp (Mirrodin Block)

Lin Sivvi, Defiant Hero (Masques Block)

Rishadan Port (Masques Block)

Gaea’s Cradle (Urza Block)

Memory Jar (Urza Block)

Serra’s Sanctum (Urza Block)

Time Spiral (Urza Block)

Tolarian Academy (Urza Block)

Voltaic Key (Urza Block)

Windfall (Urza Block)

Cursed Scroll (Tempest Block)

Squandered Resources (Mirage Block)

Amulet of Quoz (Ice Age Block)

Thawing Glaciers (Ice Age Block)

Timmerian Fiends (Ice Age Block)

Zuran Orb (Ice Age Block)

;)

Guys, thanks for this thread. It happens that I used to play Magic cards from 95 till 98 but since then Ive been busy with my studies untill I got a job. I would like to play and have fun again with my type1 cards, however I would be needing your help in finding shops where to buy and play cards these days! Thanks and God speed....

sa Galleria meron paba?

B) B) B) B)

Guys, thanks for this thread. It happens that I used to play Magic cards from 95 till 98 but since then Ive been busy with my studies untill I got a job. I would like to play and have fun again with my type1 cards, however I would be needing your help in finding shops where to buy and play cards these days! Thanks and God speed....

sa Galleria meron paba?

...hanapin mo lang yung neutral grounds sa ayala, greenhills, galleria, at sa atc...di ko alam kung san pang card shops merong naglalaro.....

dude raven, san ka ba galing? umalis ka ba ng pinas? kasi sabi mo i would be needing your help in finding shops where to buy and play cards these days...tanong ko lang po! ^_^

v

v

v

eto pa preview cards.... ^_^

amf, ang lakas naman nitong 2 babaeng to!!

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i33/paupawie/cards/mc55_lsjrtst7jx66xm72.jpghttp://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i33/paupawie/cards/mf110_0y1a9hacv44vkw1y.jpg

Edited by paupawie
...hanapin mo lang yung neutral grounds sa ayala, greenhills, galleria, at sa atc...di ko alam kung san pang card shops merong naglalaro.....

dude raven, san ka ba galing? umalis ka ba ng pinas? kasi sabi mo i would be needing your help in finding shops where to buy and play cards these days...tanong ko lang po! ^_^

v

v

v

eto pa preview cards.... ^_^

amf, ang lakas naman nitong 2 babaeng to!!

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i33/paupawie/cards/mc55_lsjrtst7jx66xm72.jpghttp://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i33/paupawie/cards/mf110_0y1a9hacv44vkw1y.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

San kyo shop nagllaro?... Invite naman pg may tourney kyo...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^ wenx, punta ka lang sa galleria o ayala na neutral grounds..o di kaya sa atc..or sa greenhills....sa sta. lucia ata may naglalaro rin ata dun....di ko na alam sa n yung iba e...at may group na magic ang mtc.. try mo sila kontakin

sa NG glorietta minsan nagllaro. pro vintage and legacy lng kc snasalihan ko e. pro lately d na ko msydo nkksali.

I just downloaded the old Magic the Gathering game from underdgos. Saya, nakaka-adik. First time I've ever tried playing an Ernhamgeddon deck, I can see why it was so popular. It's ridiculously quick!

Also built a Draw-Go lock deck. It's a pain to play, but fun when it works. The AI isn't really prepared against these kinds of decks-- it doen't know how to deal with em!

I just downloaded the old Magic the Gathering game from underdgos. Saya, nakaka-adik. First time I've ever tried playing an Ernhamgeddon deck, I can see why it was so popular. It's ridiculously quick!

Also built a Draw-Go lock deck. It's a pain to play, but fun when it works. The AI isn't really prepared against these kinds of decks-- it doen't know how to deal with em!

i had the luck of builing an Ernhamgeddon deck... back when chronicles was widely available for ernhams... and armageddons didnt cost an arm an a leg for a set... its an awesome combo... im still using that deck til now... although slightly modified to include elves

For sale: TYPE 1 Cards

1 howling mine 7th ed

1 ivory tower revised

1 anvil of bogardan- mirage

4 library of leng- 4th ed

4 feldons cane- 4th ed

2 Sylvan Libarary- 4th ed

2 Gaeis lage-4th ed

4 Stunted Growth- Ice age

4 Control Magic- 4th ed

2 deflection- 4th ed

2 Living lands-4th ed

3 Revelation- 4th ed

4 Glasses of urza

3 Hammer of bogardan- mirage

2 Lobotomy- tempest

4 Fyndhorn elves Ice Age

4 Whirling dervish- 4th ed

4 huriccane- Ice age

4 Zurs Weirding- Ice Age

4 Dance of the dead- Ice age

4 Coercion- Tempest

4 Chronatog- Visions

Some revised basic lands and urza lands (chronicles).

Pm me what you need Ill pm you the price. Thanks.

Edited by agamulach_experience2000
For sale: TYPE 1 Cards

1 howling mine 7th ed

1 ivory tower revised

1 anvil of bogardan- mirage

4 library of leng- 4th ed

4 feldons cane- 4th ed

2 Sylvan Libarary- 4th ed

2 Gaeis lage-4th ed

4 Stunted Growth- Ice age

4 Control Magic- 4th ed

2 deflection- 4th ed

2 Living lands-4th ed

3 Revelation- 4th ed

4 Glasses of urza

3 Hammer of bogardan- mirage

2 Lobotomy- tempest

4 Fyndhorn elves Ice Age

4 Whirling dervish- 4th ed

4 huriccane- Ice age

4 Zurs Weirding- Ice Age

4 Dance of the dead- Ice age

4 Coercion- Tempest

4 Chronatog- Visions

Some revised basic lands and urza lands (chronicles).

Pm me what you need Ill pm you the price. Thanks.

tOL MAGKANO YUNG HAMMER OF BOGARDAN & HURRICANE?IM INTERESTED...PILLAGE BAKA MERON KA?

tama ^_^

uy guile, no mga deck mo? (physical o online - kung nagmamagic online ka... ^_^)

eto yung nasa deck ko...

14 forest

7 islands

1 sylvan library

2 time of need

1 seshiro the anointed*

2 konda's banner*

4 sosuke summons*

4 patagia viper*

1 lure

1 orochi eggwatcher

1 sachi, daughter of seshiro**

3 orochi leafcaller**

2 freed from the real**

2 orochi hatchery**

3 naturalize

2 coiling oracle

4 river boa

4 tangle asp

2 kashi tribe elite

*1st combo-swarm na pinump!

**2nd combo na infinite mana tpos orochi hatchery...

but my main problem is...hirap mag-ipon ng token and ambagal ng lands ko...as in set up to the max...

pls help me..thanks...