3 Goblin Lackey

4 Goblin Piledriver

4 Siege-gang commander

2 Patriarch Bidding

4 Badlands

4 Sulfurous Springs

Please PM me your offers.

Thanks.

i have a friend who is selling his Food Chain Goblin deck... ewan ko lang kung bibitawan nya separately yung cards... tanong ko lang muna...

Dude how much for your

Force of Will?

Arcane Denial? (different illustrations ba yun?)

Ivory Tower?

dude i was also asking them how much is the range for those cards... Arcane denial has two different illustrations right? both made by richard Kane Fergurson. I think sa set na yun hindi ko lam kung 2x2 or 1x3 ang ratio ng different illustation pero definitely may magkaiba dun sa card ko.

Totoo ba yung mala wrath of god na black card??? how much does it cost? and please do give me a price check on the cards i've mention. Paki backread na lang yung thread.

Totoo ba yung mala wrath of god na black card??? how much does it cost? and please do give me a price check on the cards i've mention. Paki backread na lang yung thread.

yep... Damnation. some people hate it... felt like black didnt deserve a mass k*ll card. some people love it. you can now run 8 wraths in a standard legal deck (if you consider sunscour, 12 then)

IMHO, neat flavor card. but since im currently a blue player, my answer to damnation would be: Remand, muddle the mixture, voidslime, mana leak, rune snag, rewind, dismal failure. hehehehe

heres how it looks like:

post-7326-1173336328.jpg

compare art (same artist by the way) with the current WoG:

post-7326-1173336375.jpg

neat huh? hehehehehe

as as a magic columnist put it, check the art: Wrath of God looks like an orb blowing the hell out of everything and Damnation is sucking everything into the void, so Wrath of God blows and Damnation sucks

hehehe... that sums it up nicely... 4 mana for mass k*ll is waaaay too cheap... thats why i only use 1 WoG... i like sunscour... free to cast... but creatures can regenerate (Whopee for my Knight of holy Nimbus)

yep... Damnation. some people hate it... felt like black didnt deserve a mass k*ll card. some people love it. you can now run 8 wraths in a standard legal deck (if you consider sunscour, 12 then)

IMHO, neat flavor card. but since im currently a blue player, my answer to damnation would be: Remand, muddle the mixture, voidslime, mana leak, rune snag, rewind, dismal failure. hehehehe

heres how it looks like:

post-7326-1173336328.jpg

compare art (same artist by the way) with the current WoG:

post-7326-1173336375.jpg

neat huh? hehehehehe

as as a magic columnist put it, check the art: Wrath of God looks like an orb blowing the hell out of everything and Damnation is sucking everything into the void, so Wrath of God blows and Damnation sucks

hehehe... that sums it up nicely... 4 mana for mass k*ll is waaaay too cheap... thats why i only use 1 WoG... i like sunscour... free to cast... but creatures can regenerate (Whopee for my Knight of holy Nimbus)

I collect cards made by Kevin Walker. Actually i own 2 comic books made by Kev walker during his rookie days. (judge dredd comics)

Im still looking for a "SHEEP token" anyone has one.. kindly PM your price.

I love his cards! most of them are powerful and RARE.

Greven IL Vec,

Knight of Hokey Pokey

Deranged Hermit

Rancor

Telim Tor etc...

Since nagquit na ako mag-magic.. i havent kept track of his work since the mercadian expansion. Astig diba?

im planning to play mtg again but ang daming bagong ability at pakiramdam ko sobrang dugas na ng type 2 decks. know where i can buy reasonable booster packs to start again? or if possible deck na kaagad yung hindi rip off ang pricing

dapat pala hindi ko na binenta ang discarder deck ko nung HS ako :(

im planning to play mtg again but ang daming bagong ability at pakiramdam ko sobrang dugas na ng type 2 decks. know where i can buy reasonable booster packs to start again? or if possible deck na kaagad yung hindi rip off ang pricing

dapat pala hindi ko na binenta ang discarder deck ko nung HS ako :(

current booster packs Ravnica to time spiral and core set are 160 pesos each. anything more than that is unreasonable. thats the standard price here in the philippines

you can get preconstructed decks as well frrom stores, price ranging from 500 to 600 pesos. price differs per deck because some precons contain really really desirable cards (like the kamigawa precon with the Jitte and the sliver time spiral precon that has a gemstone mine)

but as ive suggested at the other magic thread (its in the groups and chapters thread... please visit it), it would be better if you just look up a deck online, then get the cards as singles. precons arent really competitive, theyre actually beginners decks that are not really focused or consisted, and you would end up taking out cards, adding some cards, tweaking it. eventually ending up with an entirely different deck. if deck tweaking is your thing (like me) then by all means, go for it. i got a thallids precon and tweaked it... but now, im not using it... doesnt really win a lot

if you played magic before, then you'll love todays environment. time spiral brought back old cards, some from waaay back alpha and beta sets (psionic blast!)

true, there are alot of keywords to take note of, but as long as you know the basics, youre good to go

the MTC MTG group plays regularly, check out the Groups and Chapters section, under hobbies, you'll easily find it, its a very active thread. you might also find some players willing to sell you some of their extras

you had a classic old school discarder with hymn to tourach, hypnotic spectre and dark rit? cool! i had a stasis deck before, but it got stolen... i had a discarder too, but black isnt really my thing, so i dismantled it. i had a red green land destuction, but i sold it. the only old school deck that i have now is my green white ernhamgeddon deck

for type 2, i have dralnu-pickles (similar to stasis lock), enduring renewal-consume spirit-sliver deck which generates an unlimited black mana combo, i also have a red storm deck, and now iim experimenting on a braids deck... im more of a combo player, doesnt matter if i win or not, i just wanna see the combo go off in a night and im happy...

good luck!

Edited by marc.alan

yeap the good old turn one swamp dark rit hypnotic specter move.

mine is a black blue combo with the use of the charms and artifacts. i cant believe i just sold the entire thing for 900

thanks for the tips looks like im gonna scan for a deck online and form one since that will surely save me alot

know any web site where i can scan for a nice deck?

yeap the good old turn one swamp dark rit hypnotic specter move.

mine is a black blue combo with the use of the charms and artifacts. i cant believe i just sold the entire thing for 900

thanks for the tips looks like im gonna scan for a deck online and form one since that will surely save me alot

know any web site where i can scan for a nice deck?

try magicdeckvortex.com

dunno if it's good but u can get ur ideas there.