CARD NAME SET PRICE

Earth Rift Odyssey 25

Mystic Snake Apocalypse 200

Icy Manipulator Ice Age 100

Genju of the Spires DCI Promo 100

Copy Artifact Revised Edition 100

Glimmervoid Mirrodin 200

Burning Wish Judgement 200

trying to dispose a bunch of magic cards that my brother left. how do you price the cards?

actual philippine prices, just go to galeria saturday afternoons and ask around... ask as if youre buying not selling. also, ask the stores, ask for their binders and check the stated prices... pero store prices yun, so babaan mo ng konti.. a 200 peso card in the store usualy goes for 150 sa mga players.

some people go online and check the prices or use inquest but i personally feel its not a good indicator of philippine prices. USD ang prices dun.. although magtutugma sila most of the time, it still depends on the supply and demand in the philippines. like llanowar elves... common na mura pag listed sa mga magazines and online... pero dito, umaabot ng 50 pesos each

if u feel you trust me enough, PM me the cardlist, i'll PM you back with my suggested prices. :)

Edited by marc.alan

@grail98 mystic snake is right on the fair market price the rest however is considerably a lot cheaper wala na kasi sila sa standard(liban sa icy manipulator na considered out na rin dahil mukhang di marereprint sa 10th ed) burning wish kung set yun mabebenta mo pa sa isang legacy player pero otherwise di na. opinion ko lang yun

Mga Bro!

I've been into magic:the gathering card games when I was in high school way back around 2002-2004. Then when i graduated from high school, I thought that was the end of it, kala ko laos na. But when I visited the malls lately, npadaan ako sa isang malaking table na puro naglalaro ng magic cards, and nagulat ako na meron pa pala nito ngayon. Naisip ko parang gusto ko uli maglaro ah. ansaya kasi noon.hehe

E ask ko lang mga bro, pwede pa ba magamit yung deck ko ngaun in playing with the magic cards players now? My deck is a DISCARDER deck, featuring Hypnotic Spectre, Hymn to Tourach, The Rack and other cards fit for the discarding theme. I really enjoyed that deck of mine dati, that was the only deck I had and di ko yun pinagpalit sa ibang themes.hehe

What do you think mga bro? Pwede pa ba makihalo ang isang old timer with the new breed of magic players?

Thanks! :thumbsupsmiley:

meron pa din ba naglalaro using very old expansions? mirage-ice age era

most of my cards are from those expansion. last deck na gamit ko was a shadow deck. pero di ko pa din pagpapalit ung mga old decks ko. green horde deck, red sligh deck, and counter-keso deck :D

yup meron pa ring players who uses old cards...vintage players or type 1 players...although mas marami ngayon players ng standard or type 2....this is open naman sa lahat....and kung gusto nyo makilaro i think ok lng lang sa kanila kung type 1 cards niyo... I a type 1 player din...post lang kayo ng intention to play then organize na lng..usually tuesdays and thursdays...contact nyo si reich or freezeburn...

daan din kayo sa groups and chapters...meron din dun....

yup meron pa ring players who uses old cards...vintage players or type 1 players...although mas marami ngayon players ng standard or type 2....this is open naman sa lahat....and kung gusto nyo makilaro i think ok lng lang sa kanila kung type 1 cards niyo... I a type 1 player din...post lang kayo ng intention to play then organize na lng..usually tuesdays and thursdays...contact nyo si reich or freezeburn...

daan din kayo sa groups and chapters...meron din dun....

ok po! Thanks very much!

glad to see na meron palang forum for magic the gathering. i used to be a fanatic of this, ngayon di na ko naglalaro, pero kapag nakikita ko yung mga players sa glorieta, lagi akong lumalapit para manuod. dito nauubos sweldo ko dati. green-white weenie deck ko dati. cge, tuloy nyo lang itong forum na ito, uumpisahan ko pa to basahin from the start. habol na lang ako.

I did experiment with a sliver deck before kaso mahal ng mga multi color manna. I opted with using birds of paradise and a couple of other multi color manna. I was strong but not consistent.

I had a hatred deck all black full of pingers. Also a land destruction deck. it has been a while since i played.

best deck i had was an artifact deck for decking purposes disguised as a green deck. millstone, grindstone, flint golem, grinning totem and altar of dementia

jester eto yung forum ng neutral grounds http://www.neutralgrounds.net/talk/. it used to be 1k ang pre-release fee. includes 1 tournament pack and 3 boosters (i think)...

it still is. 1K, 1 tourney pack (75 cards) plus 3 boosters, at kung naabutan ka, a prerelease card (alt art-foil)

walang prerelease ang 10th ed eh, diretcho release kaagad, pero may sealed deck tourney, hopefully same price din, 1K... promo card is Reya dawnbringer