Why Are Fat People Sensitive?

• 2 weeks later...

So which do you really want?

1.i could loose weight if i wanted to easily and fast

2. but me being sensitive coz of being fat?

Im on the heavy side not necessarily obese. i didnt choose to be fat.. i could loose weight if i wanted to easily and fast.. ive tried it several times before. problem is with the time consuming business family time gym and exercise would see fit in my schedule. but me being sensitive coz of being fat? never happened nor will it happen. guess its all about the persons character.

I think more than the fact that she's fat, its really the environment she grew up in and the personality she has. There are also thin people who are pikon, and i know numerous "fat" people who are not. It's a little unfair to say "ah pikon sha kasi mataba sha eh". I really feel that her size is the not the reason why she is pikon.

Perhaps the more important thing is as friends, you should ask her why ung teasing nyo hurts her. That way, you can understand her better and maiwasan nyo na na i-joke sha ng ganun in the future.

Point taken

Not all fat people are sensitive

Not all sensitive people are fat

Fat people have a reason to be sensitive because a fat body for a very long list of medical, practical, psychological, historical etc... reasons

Perhaps the more important thing is as friends, you should ask her why ung teasing nyo hurts her. That way, you can understand her better and maiwasan nyo na na i-joke sha ng ganun in the future.

Edited by lomex32

I'm not totally under the fat list, but I am chubbier than a regular chubby.

But I came from the teasing all the way back when I was in elementary and college. Because in the society's eye, it's either you're thin or you're fat. In most cases, they don't go in between, they don't say, "Chubby naman, hindi fat." Iguess this is one thing that led to the teasing and the stares they have received.

I was sensitive to it at first and my mindset became like, "This guy won't even take a minute off to talk to me coz of how I look like.' And I just realized that the more I put myself down and welcome such thoughts, the more I'm losing my esteem.

OK, this is my body type. What to do about it? Accept it. If you wanna do something about it, like trim down or slim down, it's all up to you. If you don't wanna change a thing, then don't. Don't live your life for them, live it for yourself.

When I was in high school I realized my strength, (other than appreciating good food), and I worked on it. I've come to terms that I am under the "fat list" coz I got the bumps, which would look a bit off anyway if I were to trim myself down. And so yeah, I even join in their teasing about me being fat, up until now. Like, "Sa bigat ko ba naman na ito may papansin pa sa akin? OK na to, hindi ako mare-rape sa daan," or "Yeah, sikat ako nung Renaissance time eh. Love nila yung ganitong body." Something like that. Join in. And you'll see how it'll slowly fade and they'll see you more to be confident despite your size.

It's all about yourself and letting others see the real beauty you got inside, and it's not all about your physical look.

• Like (+1) 1