Rap And Hiphop

Guest batabatuta

T.I is joining lil'wayne in the slammer!

Damn, I kinda like T.I. Smooth rapper.

Anyways, I'm addicted to the song "Good Life" from Kanye's latest album featuring T-pain.

I'd still go for Jay-z as the best rapper of all time. And Timbo for the beats. Finally Timbaland's back as the best producer for now. Big slap on J.D.'s midget ass! Hahaha

Anyways, I'm addicted to the song "Good Life" from Kanye's latest album featuring T-pain.

I'd still go for Jay-z as the best rapper of all time. And Timbo for the beats. Finally Timbaland's back as the best producer for now. Big slap on J.D.'s midget ass! Hahaha

T.I is one of my fave rappers too.

I love that song. Specially the part when he says:

"making money isn't everything but having it is"

and the other line about snakes on a plane :P

Dre's got the beats for me still. But Timbaland is good though. Hands down to both.

Jigga man is good but still hes trained by, for me the best rapper, Biggie

and about JD's midget ass, Dre said this in a song...

"When I see you, I'ma step on you and not even know it

Ya midget, Mini-Me, with a buncha little Mini-You's"

Edited by the_mack
Dre's got the beats for me still. But Timbaland is good though. Hands down to both.

Jigga man is good but still hes trained by, for me the best rapper, Biggie

and about JD's midget ass, Dre said this in a song...

"When I see you, I'ma step on you and not even know it

Ya midget, Mini-Me, with a buncha little Mini-You's"

dre is the best producer out there.. he made NWA acceptable..

gave life to icecube, mc ren and even easy-e (rip)

then gave life to pac (rip) and snoop.. now he is doing the same to eminem and 50 cent..

everything he touches turns to gold..

of kors i know u can remember the Chronic... waaay back in hi skul...

Timbaland is wicked for his remixes.. but hands down to dre first then tim..

as far as mc's go..

bow down to PAC and 50..

jiggaman is good but pac is just downright HARD!

and his songs have meaning in it too..

not just i have this i have that s@%t...

:mtc:

dre is good .... if yr in 1999.... dude's beats are classic but hiphop has moved on and i dunno if dre can make new beats that the people will find banging. Tim id say is the king of beats right now .. with swiss as the up and commer(he's always been the up and commer).. if he can go beyond the tambourine beats.. kanye is a master of the samples an improved diddy if you ask me .. kanye just gets better music to sample. Neptunes ran the beats game from 2000-05 but they seem to have fallen of the map.

dre is good .... if yr in 1999.... dude's beats are classic but hiphop has moved on and i dunno if dre can make new beats that the people will find banging. Tim id say is the king of beats right now .. with swiss as the up and commer(he's always been the up and commer).. if he can go beyond the tambourine beats.. kanye is a master of the samples an improved diddy if you ask me .. kanye just gets better music to sample. Neptunes ran the beats game from 2000-05 but they seem to have fallen of the map.

well said mate. I think the neptunes are defunct already.

I miss Legit Mizfits. I love Sun Valley Crew and 7 shots of wisdom.
check out los idios bravos' indie mixtape called kalye musika features jhego of legit mizfits and nathan j of 7 shots and whollatta artists from old school to new school!!!
I like the Los Indios Bravos
check out los idios bravos' indie mixtape called kalye musika features jhego of legit mizfits and nathan j of 7 shots and whollatta artists from old school to new school!!!