Rap And Hiphop

Guest batabatuta

Is Lily herself in the video???

@Waterbearer, Nas is a-ight w/me along with Common (got his last one, "Hip Hop Is Dead"). Lauryn's got this rep, though, as a diva and a loonie lately (which is why Wyclef wants her out of any Fugees reunion)

She's a loonie alright....shoulda watch her at def jam poetry (you tube) she was too deep i thought it was weird....but hey, she can spit out better than anyone i can think of....plus having those lyrics people can relate too....that's why her Miseducation album is a classic for me....true genuises are just eccentric i guess :lol: heard she's coming with a new album in 2008....hope she brings back the beats not the ones from her last album...otherwise 50 cent is going to diss her again :lol:

Edited by Waterbearer
Just saw this morning the Discography/Documentary of Jay-z. This has got to be my favorite rapper of all time. He just listens to sample beats then starts rapping. They showed how Jay-z came up with the song "99 problems". I mean, wow. They just gave him some couple of beats then there he goes.

His famous for spitting a minimum of 30 rap tracks without forgetting the lines.

"And If I Ain't Good Looking, You Can Bet My Bitch Is" - Weezy :)

Jay-Z's old albums was great but nowadays his still ok but way different before the Blue Print Album.... But still havent heard any song that could match his "Song Cry" track

yap, song cry is one good song..

but my favorite track is Anything from the volume 3 album..the life and times of Shawn Carter..

:thumbsupsmiley:

i remembered back in the Can i get A days ja rule was like one hard Rapper...

Then he released his solo album... What would i do without you... the crying rap song though liked that song tho.. but his street cred was down the drain...

How bout your most listened opm rap track??

Heres mine : Andrew E - Dahil Sayo... What can i say Imma Andrew E fan :) he really can rap... and he's very good at... Cool flows

Also Death Threat - Gusto kung bumaet classic :)

New pinoy flava goes to Gloc-9 Kanye Style of writing....

Excuse me....isn't Shawn Carter Jay-Z????

Peace out,

Naw it's lil wayne I think... coz he sometimes refers to him self as "young carter"

i think they both have the same name..so he refers to himself as young Carter because Jay Z is the more senior Carter..

:thumbsupsmiley:

Shawn Carter is Jay-Z and

Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr. is Lil Wayne