Rap And Hiphop

Guest batabatuta

i dunno if they play crunk rap over ther sa pinas ... but this stuff makes people go insane ... imagine hiphop music but people start moshing .... look for arists like rick Ross, Paul Wall, Mike Jones, T.I. and Lil Jon ..... for easy listening rap look for Dem Franchise Boys snap music is just easy going .. no complicated moves either

• 7 months later...

Hey arent there enough hip hop heads in here to make foreign artist visit Manila? Much respect to BEP but i just got tired of them, they are leaning more into pop nowadays. I miss the BEP back when they were unknown here. Hip hop heads put yo hands up! Anybody got an idea how we can make foreign artists visit manila?

Who likes hip-hop music here?

Throw your hands up yall.

Peace!!!

what do you guys think bout hip hop today though? do u think hip hop is dead??

in todays hip hop artist who do u think is worth listening to??

for me..

METHOD MAN, Nas, Papoose

i didnt like wht hip hop has become though

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mWUFbn3AA8Q

times have really changed...

This is what hip-hop music is all about. This is what it used to be back in the 80s til the early 90s.

They are doin their thing for the love, not for the money.

cRappers nowadays are a bunch of nonsense bull!#$!,

All they do is name dropping designer clothes; talking about their cash, their cars, their blings, rims, bootie, ladies...

Hip"POP" today needs an overhaul. It needs to go back to its roots.

(Relying on talent, not marketing and promotion.)

Shame on the likes of Nelly, bow wow, Lil Jon, Crunk, Chamillionaire, G-unit and the fakest thug alive...50cent

This is what hip-hop music is all about. This is what it used to be back in the 80s til the early 90s.

All they do is name dropping designer clothes; talking about their cash, their cars, their blings, rims, bootie, ladies...

Shame on the likes of Nelly, bow wow, Lil Jon, Crunk, Chamillionaire, G-unit and the fakest thug alive...50cent

woah thats a great find dre..

i cant believe i havnt seen or even heard of that..

yeh since hip hop was commercialized it started to deteriorate..

it needs a makeover seriously though where the real hip hop at??

south came in and messed up hip hop big time..

daymn if pac, biggie, pun. big L were hir they'd burn those wack emcees..

wu tang needs a comeback.. meth is hot (i mean that not in a gay way)

papoose has skills.. hey bro check this out... alphabetical a-z to dre..

Edited by flipper1

To be honest hindi ko gano nagustuhan ito ewan ko bakit siguro kasi hindi ko naabutan yan. Im no hip-hop expert but the reason why I listen to hip-hop is because of the beats. I admit I like g-unit and lil john but not so much si 50cent kasi parng faker siya pati yung "beef" nila ni the game parang orchistrated. Just my two cents

PEACE!!

yup its ok bro

di ko rn naabutan yng old skul rap.. pero i started with 2pac, and wu tang then i started getting digging deeper into hip hop and its roots..

i admit to listening to 50 cent and all the likes but i never considered them as real hip hop..

to quote mat#lab i call them hip POP..

so you like the beats??

(search mo nlng sa youtube bro..)

recommendations ko

bring the pain-method man

all i need to get by remix-method mary j

opp-naughty by nature

hip hop hooray-naughty

california love-2pac

america's most wanted-2pac

just a few.. ask me if u want more.. peace..

i welcome recommendations then sa hip hop music genre

mapa- hip POP or real hip hip

mat#lab recommendations yng mga di sikat xe baka mrn na aq sa ipod..

Edited by flipper1

This D.J. - warren G.

full clip - gangstarr

definition - blackstar

Nas is like - NaS

LL Cool J's All world album

mathematics - mos def

anything from jurassic 5's quality control album

these artist are common and the tracks as well. but they brng good vibe. peace

This D.J. - warren G.

full clip - gangstarr

definition - blackstar

Nas is like - NaS

LL Cool J's All world album

mathematics - mos def

anything from jurassic 5's quality control album

these artist are common and the tracks as well. but they brng good vibe. peace

tenx bro ill be sure to check it out..

bro have u heard

just a little bit-warren g and too phat(group from malaysia)

nice song nice beats..

i like LL when he was young.. now he aint got it no more..

tenx bro keep em comin..

if u dont mind me asking bro how old are u nweiz?

yup its ok bro

di ko rn naabutan yng old skul rap.. pero i started with 2pac, and wu tang then i started getting digging deeper into hip hop and its roots..

i admit to listening to 50 cent and all the likes but i never considered them as real hip hop..

to quote mat#lab i call them hip POP..

so you like the beats??

(search mo nlng sa youtube bro..)

recommendations ko

bring the pain-method man

all i need to get by remix-method mary j

opp-naughty by nature

hip hop hooray-naughty

california love-2pac

america's most wanted-2pac

just a few.. ask me if u want more.. peace..

i welcome recommendations then sa hip hop music genre

mapa- hip POP or real hip hip

mat#lab recommendations yng mga di sikat xe baka mrn na aq sa ipod..

imma check this out mate.

Right now Im listening to:

Three 6 Mafia

Kanye West

Lupe Fiasco

Daddy Yankee

Snoop Dogg

Pharell Williams aka Skateboard P

Ang old school na hip-hop lng na nagustuhan ko yung Summmertime in the LBC :cool:

this is the shiznit! wicked!

i like meffs moves when he raps i try to dance like him when im in a club.. hhaha..

yeh that song was the bomb.. nice lyrics nice beats..

nagustuhan mo pla yng summertime in the lbc-warren g..

check this out bro magugustuhan mo dn toh..

here's a link

just a lil bit-warren g and too phat

i like meffs moves when he raps i try to dance like him when im in a club.. hhaha..

yeh that song was the bomb.. nice lyrics nice beats..

nagustuhan mo pla yng summertime in the lbc-warren g..

check this out bro magugustuhan mo dn toh..

here's a link

just a lil bit-warren g and too phat

so as of now 3 oldies na ang nagugustuhan ko summertime in the LBC, all i need and I used to love H.E.R

Edited by redshirt

Much respect to the south. Lil Jon for example, i dont think i can consider him hipPOP.. if youre talkin about talent, maybe lil jons not really into rapping and writing songs but have you heard his beats? maybe all he does is yell YEAH! OKAY! and WHAT??! but im into shaking my ass to his beats man, get my crunk on if you know what i mean.... and if it pisses you that all niggas do is name dropping designer clothes, fancy cars, bitches, blings and their cash.. i think you need to understand the "depressed and deprived niggas" culture, theyve been through some tough s@%t in their lives that when they make it big time, they show off... thats how they are coz they dont wanna feel like they will be stepped on again.

Im a real hiphop fan, im not much into hating coz brothers are just doing their thing, they just do their thing to express themselves. thats how it goes. Of course i like the old school better than the new ones but i make it a point i still listen to it.

Im into old school for personal satisfaction, but the ladies are shaking their ass to the new ones so i better know some about it too.

PEACE OUT!

Much respect to the south. Lil Jon for example, i dont think i can consider him hipPOP.. if youre talkin about talent, maybe lil jons not really into rapping and writing songs but have you heard his beats? maybe all he does is yell YEAH! OKAY! and WHAT??! but im into shaking my ass to his beats man, get my crunk on if you know what i mean.... and if it pisses you that all niggas do is name dropping designer clothes, fancy cars, bitches, blings and their cash.. i think you need to understand the "depressed and deprived niggas" culture, theyve been through some tough s@%t in their lives that when they make it big time, they show off... thats how they are coz they dont wanna feel like they will be stepped on again.

Im a real hiphop fan, im not much into hating coz brothers are just doing their thing, they just do their thing to express themselves. thats how it goes. Of course i like the old school better than the new ones but i make it a point i still listen to it.

Im into old school for personal satisfaction, but the ladies are shaking their ass to the new ones so i better know some about it too.

PEACE OUT!

PEACE OUT!

yeh maybe we all can chill sumtym.. im in hong kong for vacation though.. maybe in a month or so.. bring ur ipods or wateva man..

yah ur ryt bro..

they're more into the beats than the lyrical aspect of rap but that doesn't mean its hip hop.. hip hop is a way of life, its about the struggle and overcoming it.. ITS Not about hoes, bling and bentleys.. its about being RAW..

back when wu tang was in the game u dont see them riding in bentleys, no blings just the rawness of the street, like raping in the broken down city bus.. do u see that now??

hip hop is not about showing off what u got. strutting your stuff..

yes i know they are rich now but they dont need to say YEAH! OKAY! IM RICH SUCK MY DICK BITCH! all the time yahknowhtimsayin?? how bout writing a lil sumthing meaningful? no i dont mean to get low or get crunk i mean keep u head up, respecting the women.. u get my point, i hope..

and no i aint hating on the south i like luda..

hip hop dance genre a.k.a south hip hop is cool for clubs and dancing to the beats no doubt but it will never be hip hop not even close.

hey the mack recommendations naman hip hop old classics and new ones..

, maybe lil jons not really into rapping and writing songs but have you heard his beats? maybe all he does is yell YEAH! OKAY! and WHAT??! but im into shaking my ass to his beats man, get my crunk on if you know what i mean

All I can say is YEAH!!!

If truth be told in the song Get Low,it would have sucked without lil john in it :P

All I can say is, we just cant define what hip hop really is. Why? because the definition changes overtime. It evolves, just like any other music genre. Im not much into old school hip hop (Biggie Smalls is the king btw), since I got into hiphop late this past few years (hey, I was an angry yelling rakista back then...ugh, dont remind me).

I remember the time when Laffy Taffy came out, and every critic was screaming hiphop is dead. Come to think of it, Laffy Taffy really had no sense as a song, but then again, its a club song, its supposed to be senseless! And never have I heard any beat generator that compares with the dirty souf. Sure it only gets coupled with bubblegum lyrics like Nelly's, but I will definitely blast his songs in a party to get some ass shakin.

Granted, hiphop is supposed to be about life. And dont you think it can be about gats, playas, thugs, hoes, bling, dubs and all the things a nigga only know in his life, yes, life.

With all that, hiphop rules!! G-g-g-g-unit!!