Rap And Hiphop

Guest batabatuta

Has any1 here ever listened to Dead Prez, now thats hiphop for me... i really don't like the rappers nowadays...

dead prez are quite good in terms of lyrics and beats. one of the better and intelligent hiphop artists. my other faves are: public enemy, atmosphere, the roots, talib kweli, common, mos def (syempre), black star, floetry, digable planets, gangstarr, k os. hmmm madami pang iba

dead prez are quite good in terms of lyrics and beats. one of the better and intelligent hiphop artists. my other faves are: public enemy, atmosphere, the roots, talib kweli, common, mos def (syempre), black star, floetry, digable planets, gangstarr, k os. hmmm madami pang iba

All good choices...

Others:

Cannibal Ox

El-P

Aesop Rock

Ohmega Watts

Wordsworth

Jay Dee aka J-Dilla (RIP)

Spearhead

Come to think of it, some of the best rap doesn't come from the USA. Aside from the Canuck K-Os, there's UK hip hop represented by Sway & Dizzee Rascal.

All good choices...

Others:

Cannibal Ox

El-P

Aesop Rock

Ohmega Watts

Wordsworth

Jay Dee aka J-Dilla (RIP)

Spearhead

Come to think of it, some of the best rap doesn't come from the USA. Aside from the Canuck K-Os, there's UK hip hop represented by Sway & Dizzee Rascal.

spearhead's mike franti is one hell of a lyricist.

my favorite tracks right now....

WE TAKIN OVER -- DJ KHALED feat. akon, T.I., Fat Joe, Baby and Lil Weezy..

LOCKED UP -- styles P feat. akon

i'M IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER (REMIX) -- T Pain feat R Kelly, Twista, 8Ball, Paul Wall and MJG

I'm a flirt remix -- r kelly feat TI and T Pain..

i like Akon and T Pain's voice right now....

Bone thugs-n-harmony but d list its here:

1. Tha Crossroads

2. Resurrection (Paper Paper)

3. Just Vive

4. I Tried

5.Breakdown

Other Artist

1.Wonder If Heaven Got A Ghetto - 2Pac

2.My Place - Nelly feat. Jaheim

3.One More Chance (Remix) - The Notorious B.I.G.

4.Freaks - Play N Skillz feat Adina Howard and Krayzie Bone

5.Dedicated (Remix) - Amanda Perez and Layzie Bone

Dami eh...

my favorite tracks right now....

WE TAKIN OVER -- DJ KHALED feat. akon, T.I., Fat Joe, Baby and Lil Weezy..

LOCKED UP -- styles P feat. akon

i'M IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER (REMIX) -- T Pain feat R Kelly, Twista, 8Ball, Paul Wall and MJG

I'm a flirt remix -- r kelly feat TI and T Pain..

i like Akon and T Pain's voice right now....

U should hear "bartender". its t pain featuring akon. i think t pain is under akon's konvict music.

You should check this out:

Two groups anchor new Seattle rap scene

One of the groups, Blue Scholars has recently dropped their latest CD, "Bayani"; MC Geologic is a true-blue Pinoy-American hip hop success story who can put Apl.de.Ap's "monkey business" to shame

Thanks dog. ima check that out.

the mack,

just catched that video on MTV Iced Out show...it's cool..

have u seen the new Ciara video featuring 50?? Now, Ciara's soooo hot!!!!

:)

Cross that line -- Rick Ross (straight out of the Port of Miami) featuring Akon..

havent seen the new ciara s@%t but i think ive heard about it. gonna check that rick ross s@%t too.

damn i havent been in front of the tv for a long time now. lol

• 4 weeks later...
heard a local rap song recently dissing andrew e. its funny as s@%t. haha. dont know the artist or the song title though

yeh thats called dear kuya by syke.. its old.. but its still funny.. thats the only thing i heard from that rapper

havent seen the new ciara s@%t but i think ive heard about it. gonna check that rick ross s@%t too.

damn i havent been in front of the tv for a long time now. lol

yeh the new ciara and 50 s@%t is controversial.. with the ciara-bow wow break-up thing going on..

bow wow even had sumthing to say about it in "outta my system".. which is an ayt song.. check it out..

yeh the new ciara and 50 s@%t is controversial.. with the ciara-bow wow break-up thing going on..

bow wow even had sumthing to say about it in "outta my system".. which is an ayt song.. check it out..

Yeah the 50 and Ciara vid was the s@%t! She never looked hot till I saw that vid!

Look at 50's mug while his shirtless embracing Ciara... he looks like a f#&king Perv!

check out these songs:

Through the pain-Diddy ft Marques Huston

Lil Love- Bone thugs ft MC,JD and bow wow

Stronger- Kanye West

I don't know bout you but damn Through the Pain (She told me) P.Diddy feat Mario Winans might just become my personal favorite song of 2007.....the same way Last Night feat. Keysha Cole almost did me in 2006. P. Diddy may have killed Hiphop (id still maintain that he can't rap and all he does is collabo) but i gotta love his new stuff....Is it me or is Diddy at his best when he's sad

and yeah Snoop should retire already :lol:

Edited by Waterbearer
Have you guys heard bout the new beef between Kanye and 50 Cent......The latter says he'll retire doing solo work if his new album "Curtis" does not outsell Kanye's new CD "Graduation"?

I'm betting my money on Kanye.....coz' i hated 50 the moment he took on The Game.

Im withe the Kane on this. Im prejudiced coz' Im a fan.

Finally saw the new video from 50 Cent ....Ayo Technology.....and all i could say is wow....its a kick ass POP song........Timbaland's a genius.....That's why hiphop is dead and techno is alive once more.....and i wonder how Eminem would feel knowing 50 did this collabo with Justin Timberlake, his nemesis from way way back.....hmmm anyways, if your looking for a great sex song, this is it.....sick beats and i like the video very much.