• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The beach beside Bohol Beach Club is Dimalauhan Beach. the fare in Bohol, I suggest you rent na the van from the port already. They will charge around 2k - 2.5k. Inclusive of drop off and pick up from the resort (any of your choice) and the day tour. Standard ang cost. You just have to choose the best van or car coz some are brand new..so good deal na kung medyo bago ang car or van. Don't go for the popular resorts because they charge so high though amenities wise..ok naman. But if you are on budgetted trip, you talk to the driver of the van..they have connections with the other resorts like the Dimalauhan Beach. :) ok na.

Ma'am 'pussycatdoll', baka po me mairerecomenda kayong budget friendly na van for rent na pwedeng mag tour samin? TIA

naku, pabling, i'll ask my dad, pero kasi wala akong masyadong kilala na van rental people dun dahil van ng tito ko usually gamit namin pag umuuwi kami, e. :)

anyway, here's a tip. if you're into long walks on the beach like i am, there's a nice and secluded place after bohol beach club that you can hang out at. facing the sea from BBC, walk towads your right and just keep walking till you get past the public beach. may makikita kayong malaking bato na dead end dun, used to be part of my tita's property. ginawa nilang dive resort noon, pero alam ko abandoned na ngayon, e. nice place to hang out and watch the ocean if you want a bit of solitude. i used to sit there for hours just watching the horizon. nice place to recharge. ingat lang pag just after sunset when the rocks are cooling kasi naglalabasan ang mga walo-walo (sea snakes that bohol is infamous for) at medyo mabilis ang angat ng tubig. :) if you get there at sunrise or around 3pm, the view is spectacular. :)

ayan ha, nagshare ako ng secret space ko. well, one of them, at least. :) treat it well, please. no hanky-panky and don't leave your garbage. leave it the way you found it or, if possible, in a better state. it's been years since i've been back and i miss it badly. say hello to the rock for me. cheers! :)

*mods, paki delete na lang po yung previous post ko. for some reason nagloloko yung edit feature sa akin, e. or baka may napindot lang akong mali. sorry po. :)

sa bohol kami ng gf ko july 24-27 ngpareserve kami sa alona tropical resort, beach front for 1.5k AC room un non AC 800 lng @sir pabling pde ka mgrent ng van for 2k including n yun airport to resort and vice versa and the day tour

happy trip :mtc:

uy malapit na kayo ah? :cool: may contact number ka sa Alona Tropical Resort? TIA Happy trip din. :thumbsupsmiley:

post-74816-1153268112.jpg

naku, pabling, i'll ask my dad, pero kasi wala akong masyadong kilala na van rental people dun dahil van ng tito ko usually gamit namin pag umuuwi kami, e. :)

anyway, here's a tip. if you're into long walks on the beach like i am, there's a nice and secluded place after bohol beach club that you can hang out at. facing the sea from BBC, walk towads your right and just keep walking till you get past the public beach. may makikita kayong malaking bato na dead end dun, used to be part of my tita's property. ginawa nilang dive resort noon, pero alam ko abandoned na ngayon, e. nice place to hang out and watch the ocean if you want a bit of solitude. ingat lang pag just after sunset when the rocks are cooling kasi naglalabasan ang mga walo-walo at medyo mabilis ang angat ng tubig. :) if you get there at sunrise or around 3pm, the view is spectacular. :)

ayan ha, nagshare ako ng secret space ko. well, one of them, at least. :)

uy thanks ma'am 'pussycatdoll' sa tip. kung may contact number po mas maganda kc im trying to budget the expenses eh. TIA

was there last holy week... peak season kaya medyo mahal. sa may alona beach din kami nagstay. may pool yung resort kaya kung ayaw mo magbeach pwede ka dun. konti lang tao puro foreigner ang nagstay which i think is part of the reason kaya mahal ang rooms. but ok ang service kasi feeling mo guest ka talaga kasi you're treated pretty good. sa kanila na din kami nagpaarrange ng tour, 2500. sulit na kasi yung driver very friendly. tama yung ibang comments dito, very friendly mga tao at they are very proud of their province. may nagsabi sa amin na pwede ka makahanap ng van for a tour at a lower rate. it would be best to start early. it would take you a day for you to appreciate the tour well.

the beach can be compared to boracay with much much much less people.

meron din mga arrangment for dolphin watching sa panglao... we were lucky enough to have seen a few schools. the day before daw kasi wala man lang kahit isa. it would be better if you can find another group kasi expensive ang boat rental... have an arrangement for a trip to balicasag as well for snorkeling.

man... i wanna go back to bohol already. :(

been to bohol last march. it was a blast. we had a hectic schedule thou. we stayed at balicasag island beach resort. the place was very peaceful, coz it's away from the crowded resorts of panglao and bohol beach club and the likes. it's just you, the sea and your mate. nice!

how much po ang rates sa balicasag? accomodation and food. i heard na gov't facility sya. it seems nice to stay here kasi paglusong mo ganda na agad ng corals at ang dami ng fish.

have a nice trip guys... enjoy your stay!

@sir pabling :cool:

Alona Tropical Resort, Alona Beach, Tel. +63 38 502 9024, Fax: +63 38 411 2244

thanks for the info sir'

was there last holy week... peak season kaya medyo mahal. sa may alona beach din kami nagstay. may pool yung resort kaya kung ayaw mo magbeach pwede ka dun. konti lang tao puro foreigner ang nagstay which i think is part of the reason kaya mahal ang rooms. but ok ang service kasi feeling mo guest ka talaga kasi you're treated pretty good. sa kanila na din kami nagpaarrange ng tour, 2500. sulit na kasi yung driver very friendly. tama yung ibang comments dito, very friendly mga tao at they are very proud of their province. may nagsabi sa amin na pwede ka makahanap ng van for a tour at a lower rate. it would be best to start early. it would take you a day for you to appreciate the tour well.

the beach can be compared to boracay with much much much less people.

meron din mga arrangment for dolphin watching sa panglao... we were lucky enough to have seen a few schools. the day before daw kasi wala man lang kahit isa. it would be better if you can find another group kasi expensive ang boat rental... have an arrangement for a trip to balicasag as well for snorkeling.

man... i wanna go back to bohol already. :(

how much po ang rates sa balicasag? accomodation and food. i heard na gov't facility sya. it seems nice to stay here kasi paglusong mo ganda na agad ng corals at ang dami ng fish.

have a nice trip guys... enjoy your stay!

Q' lang po. kanino pwede makipag arreglo for the dolphin watching? sa resort ba meron na? TIA

Q' lang po. kanino pwede makipag arreglo for the dolphin watching? sa resort ba meron na? TIA

sir pabling, i hope my reply is not too late... if you are staying along the alona beach, there are locals that goes up to tourists and asks them if they want dolphin watching. it would be better if you can find a big boat, as these are faster and accommodates more people. we were unfortunate enough to have been on a small boat for 1500... you can still negotiate i think up to 1000 as that was the payment of the other couple in the boat. its nice and quiet having a few people on board but if you're on a tight budget, go find a better deal. you may also ask your resort... maybe they have an arrangement for this.

hope this helps.

sir pabling, i hope my reply is not too late... if you are staying along the alona beach, there are locals that goes up to tourists and asks them if they want dolphin watching. it would be better if you can find a big boat, as these are faster and accommodates more people. we were unfortunate enough to have been on a small boat for 1500... you can still negotiate i think up to 1000 as that was the payment of the other couple in the boat. its nice and quiet having a few people on board but if you're on a tight budget, go find a better deal. you may also ask your resort... maybe they have an arrangement for this.

hope this helps.

Thanks for sharing bro' :thumbsupsmiley: