Be Honest, Have You Hurt Someone?why? How?

Yeah, well, I broke someone's heart not once, but twice. I treated her like a little sister since I am naturally malambing with my female friends. She assumed I loved her so she took a big leap and told me she loved me.

I told her that no, I'm sorry but I had my heart set on someone else. I could hear her crying like a little girl on the phone as she hanged up. 1st time.

A few months later she found out it was her bestfriend I had my heart set on. 2nd time.

I am such a heartless bastard. :(

I don't think you should be blaming yourself like that...none of it was your fault...you were just being really nice to her...even treated her like a sister ... right? ( or maybe you're not telling us the whole story? :D ) ....she lead herself to believe in something that wasn't even real..."she assumed"...unless you've given her false hopes...or has taken advantage of her in some ways?....if that's the case...then you probably are what you say you are...a heartless bastard. :P

I don't think you should be blaming yourself like that...none of it was your fault...you were just being really nice to her...even treated her like a sister ... right? ( or maybe you're not telling us the whole story? :D ) ....she lead herself to believe in something that wasn't even real..."she assumed"...unless you've given her false hopes...or has taken advantage of her in some ways?....if that's the case...then you probably are what you say you are...a heartless bastard. :P

uy.

react.

affected.

:P

biro lang.

Guest Cleone

Yes, I did but never on purpose. I have a good friend that I consider as my greatest confidant. After a major break up we hang out often until we realized we seem like dating exclusively for almost a year na. He fell for me. Unfortunately, I'm not ready for any relationship and I look at him as a brother. Eventually, I fell for someone else and broke his heart.

That is correct. And hell no, I never took advantage of her in anyway whatsoever. (At that time I even looked/acted like Napoleon Dynamite so taking advantage of innocent little girls was way, waay, waaay above my station in highschool. ehehehe.)

:(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

olweiz...just had to, b4 dey suffer more..

to my hubbie, he wants me back but im not accpting him yet bcoz i cnt feel d luv anymor,i wnt 2 revive it doe bt im stil on d process of workin it out..its hard to see him cryin wen iv told him dt iv folen out of luv...i wnt us 2 be 2geder agen but i cnt lie to myself..im inluv wid some1 else and its odd that i chose d other guy dt i luv hu doesnt know hw to luv me back..

karma? i dont know,just bein honest..

to my suitors/admirers ofcorz im sad and its rili hard to break ones heart..but i must coz if i just prolong their agony den maybe dey wil hate me..

lastly, myself...

im hurtin myself by luvin another person dat is not capable of luvin me back instead hes the reason y im hurtin so bad...

olweiz...just had to, b4 dey suffer more..

to my hubbie, he wants me back but im not accpting him yet bcoz i cnt feel d luv anymor,i wnt 2 revive it doe bt im stil on d process of workin it out..its hard to see him cryin wen iv told him dt iv folen out of luv...i wnt us 2 be 2geder agen but i cnt lie to myself..im inluv wid some1 else and its odd that i chose d other guy dt i luv hu doesnt know hw to luv me back..

karma? i dont know,just bein honest..

to my suitors/admirers ofcorz im sad and its rili hard to break ones heart..but i must coz if i just prolong their agony den maybe dey wil hate me..

lastly, myself...

im hurtin myself by luvin another person dat is not capable of luvin me back instead hes the reason y im hurtin so bad...

Hold it right there! are you for real? :boo: it's like you're speaking out my thoughts.... creepy! :blink:

para di OT:

kabaligtaran naman nung unang post ko...

no ... i wouldn't even hurt a fly...( sensya na luka luka talaga ako folks :P )....juz playin :D

Edited by iwalkalone
  • 3 months later...

yup, long long time ago in baguio totoy pa ako at ganda (pinkish ang kutis) pero neneng-nene bubot pa siya... she got mad when i just stopped seeing her (natakot ako mapikot hehehe) she went to the place i was staying (tempo) and scattered all my torn love notes and our pics. i thank my lucky stars that summer was over, pabalik nako sa manila at di kami nag all the way kundi malamang napikot nako or tgok na

sorry...

Edited by tabouki
ditto.... well guys in my case... -_- I just leave them without saying anything.

This hurts the most... silence could k*ll, too much emotional burden. mind blowing :wacko:

yes hurt somebody somehow, but she already knows the deal... Cant give her what she wants..

well untintentional maybe but I still feel guilty bout it.