Be Honest, Have You Hurt Someone?why? How?

• 1 month later...
ive hurt a lot but its not my intention

same here, after i got separated with my exwife and annulment, many women came into my life and unintentioanlly hurt them, i even had an in between girl, meaning id see her if im not with anyone at the moment and she would take me all in pa rin but then nagcing sya so di na kami nagkikita, come to think of it, ang dami nila

unintentionally and due to jealousy, yes.. as I look back now, it is one of those things I am not proud of.. it makes me think even today why I did such things especially to those I care.. regrets.. regrets..

Edited by jeyg

I have been an emotional wreck for a very long time. I quit on my ex wife, i had a lot of in-betweens and all those shitty things stupid guys do. Right, i am a dick.

Jeez. I don't know, i hope something runs me over and knock the senses back into me. :goatee:

Have I hurt someone?

Physically? Well, a few of my classmates before in Elementary and High School.. Yung tipong, "Square tayo sa football field.." :upside:

Emotionally? Also a few but these events are kinda recent.. How and Why? I'd rather not go into details.. To be honest, I always regret hurting people.. But sometimes, circumstances warrant me leaving (and hurting them in the process) for their betterment.. Ngunit ni minsan hindi ko pinagsisihan ang makilala sila.. I never regretted falling for them and them falling for me.. Why? Coz at the end of the day, they have made my life better at some point.. At some point I needed them.. And I believe that even for a brief moment (or for a short span of their lives) I made their lives better too.. And I can never regret that..

I miss them.. But I had to do what I did.. Coz in the long run, I would've ruined their lives because I can never give more or equally give than what they have given me or what they would have given me in the future.. So, the process of hurting would never stop.. And it would pain me to see that..

I also get hurt when I hurt people.. I believe in empahty, and that is the reason, why I sometimes have difficulty letting go.. But letting go (corny as it seems) sometimes is just like saying you care.. Why? Coz there are instances that letting go and leaving is just the logical and actually the best thing to do.. I am sorry for hurting them, but they have to understand that leaving them also did hurt me.. But there would always be a special place for them in my heart..

Corny ba? But that is the truth..

Edited by revi

I may have, but regardless of the circumstances, regardless of who initiated the break up, I always end up getting hurt the most.....sometimes I wonder if there is ever an end to this.....which makes me all the more cynical about better things to come....if there are such. :rolleyes: Too much pain, inflicted too many times.....just numbs me.

Guest freyja

my buddy recently told me that he thinks i'm special...that i kinda grew on him. he wanted to make ligaw. i told him it will never work. i tried to dissuade him by giving him subtle hints but he was persistent. he left me no choice but to tell him bluntly that i don't want him or love him other than as a friend. he hasn't talked to me for almost two weeks now. :(

• 3 weeks later...

my last gf loved me so much she wanted to get married, but I felt that it wasnt what i wanted. i really wished i also loved her, because she was very sweet and kind to me. But I didn't, I just know that I didn't love her back the same way she loved me, and I told her that and asked her to let go because she deserved somebody who would really loved her back. She said even if I didnt love her she would suffer that because that is how much she loved me. I felt so guilty about not being able to give back, at the same time I was also afraid of lying - telling her something I didn't really feel. But she insisted. No matter how much I tried, she still wanted to be together. I resorted to showing her I hated her. I would pretend to get angry at the smallest offence. I wanted her to see me differently - I wanted her to hate me. AFter one particular event (I never hurt her physically), she agreed to break up.

This is my deepest guilt, and it makes me hate myself for being able to do this to anyone, most of all someone who would never hurt me like I did her. When I look back, I feel that what I did changed me. Darker, sadder, evil. I feel that she knew I didnt really want to hurt her and she gave in just to give me what I wanted. Whether I did the right thing or the wrong one doesn't really matter anymore. It still hurts, and probably will for the rest of my life. Im truly sorry for what I did.

• 2 weeks later...

this happened to me more than 10yrs ago; after my previous relationship went awry, i was really devastated because i really loved the girl so much. I have several barkadas and girl-friends (with emphasis on friends) who consoled me; lagi kaming magkakasama, painom inom, pakain kain, hanggang sa maramdaman kong i'm falling for one of them. to cut the long story short, naging kami, little did i know that what i'm feeling for her is not truly love, kumbaga, yun yung period na i'm on the rebound. after months, biglang bigla kong naramdaman na i do not love her the way i should love her, as in biglang bigla, yun bang pagkagising ko isang umaga eh parang natauhan ako and i realized na hindi ko na/pala sya mahal. my friend is very sweet. napakabait etc. etc, that's why i did not have the courage to tell her that my feelings changed; ayun, umabot pa ng 1 buwan ang relasyon namin kasi pinipilit kong mahalin sya, little did i know na nararamdaman na pala nyang iba na, at nung hindi ko na talaga kinaya, i told her that it's better if we stop seeing each other for some time while i'm trying to fix a problem with my family. eto lang sinabi nya, with a smile on her face (pero kita mo yung pain) she told me "bakit kasi ayaw mo pang sabihin, maiintindihan ko naman, bakit kasi pinilit mo pa eh hindi mo na talaga kaya. hindi kita sisisihin, hindi kita susumbatan, basta sabihin mo lang ang totoo", and a coward that i am (back then), i told her na "hindi, may mga problema lang talaga akong aayusin, ayaw ko lang madamay ka". akala ko what i did was the right thing to do, so i can spare her the pain, kasi she does not deserve it, yun pala mas masakit ang ginawa ko. haaaaay, bata pa kasi ako noon, yun lang pwede kong maging excuse. nagkita ulit kami 2yrs ago, at masaya na sya, ang sarap ng pakiramdam ko nun, parang nabunutan ako ng tinik sa dibdib ko na matagal ko ng dinadala.

...yes i have...i think at one point in our lives, we all have hurt someone. in my case, i thought i was doing the right thing....but in the end, i realized perhaps i was wrong, or could have done it in a better way. life goes on...i asked for forgiveness and hope that somehow, i was forgiven. in due time perhaps......