Best First Person Shooter Game?

crysis had the eye candy and the unbelievable graphics engine. story was ok too but dang ... what's taking them so long to come up with a sequel ?

right now ... modern warfare 2 ! just try to amp up the level and see how long you survive ! woooohooo ! :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...

You want shooting mayhem for LAN multiplayers ... Go for Quake Series. Ok din ang Half-life 1 and 2.

But if you want realism...Rogue Spear... realism in the sense that one bullet can k*ll, you cant run and jump like crazy, you can crawl, duck and go on prone position. when you get injured, it slowly affects your performance or eventually kills you if you dont give it proper medical treatment. Marami ding mga gadgets na aliw like, heartbeat sensor , infrared and nightvision

:thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Crysis is basically just eye candy. Best to play this game with a machine exceeding the required system specs.

My best FPS games:

Modern Warfare 1 and 2

Farcry 2 - the jungle setting is just awesome. fire effects are top notch

Crysis - because of the graphics. I just love cutting down them palm trees.

• 4 months later...

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - hanep parang war movie with a twist in the middle noong i-betray sila ni Shepherd, matindi din ang ending, nag-marathon nga ako sa FPS game na 'to....

same here!haha "Danger close!"

so far:

Modern Warfare 2

F.E.A.R. 2

waiting for the new Medal of Honor..

• 4 weeks later...