Best First Person Shooter Game?

• 2 weeks later...

Unreal Tournament III has my vote as THE BEST multiplayer FPS I've played this year...

as for the honor of the top spot, I would have to say.. Counterstrike. I GREW UP on this game.

My top 10 would be

(1 being the most recent, 10 being the older ones)

1.) Unreal Tournament III

2.) Crysis

3.) F.E.A.R.

4.) Left 4 Dead

5.) Doom 3

6.) Unreal Tournament 2004

7.) Return to Castle Wolfenstien

8.) Call of Duty

9.) Medal of Honor AA

10.) Counterstrike

I wouldn't say its the best FPS I played, but given that I already played Wolfenstein 3D and Return to Castle Wolfenstein ...... I tried the newest in the series titled: Wolfenstein (2009) and I too enjoyed it.

It does have its flaws in the gamplay but I liked the graphics wherein blood splatters all over when you hit your target or limbs fly about when hit with a grenade or a powerful weapon. And if you use the flamethrower ..... you get to see your enemies burned alive. hehehehehehe

• 1 month later...

I AGREE!!! CALL OF DUTY 4: MODERN WARFARE 2... maganda kasi realistic.. the weaponry is based on the present weapons of soldiers.. ang nawala lng s COD n to eh ung TM ng COD series n use of military vehicles and stuff.. ang napalit lng eh the use of UMV/UAV.. ung drone.. love to see the enemies blown to smithereens!! ehehehe!!.. nevertheless ang lufet ng COD4 MW2 n to... 4 thumbs up!! :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: