His Airness Michael Jordan

revo20012000

Balita lang kay goat(greatest of all time)

Part owner na sya ng charlotte bobcats! hopefully he has learned from his past mistake sa washington.

here's wishing you luck on your new challenge mj! i doubt if you'll suit up for the bobcats though this time.

So I heard.. I think he is not just part-owner but I think he really owns the most shares in the Bobcats.. So I would assume that he will do whatever he can to turn the Bobcats' franchise around.. In other words, makikialam siya.. :lol:

Well, kidding aside, I just hope that MJ has learned from the mistakes he made when he was with the Wiz and turn that experience into something positive for the boys in Charlotte.. I do believe that the upside of that team is good.. If Okafor and Sean May gets healthy, plus the fact that Felton is doing great can only mean good things for the Bobcats.. Gerald Wallace is not too shabby either.. :thumbsupsmiley:

yep sobrang cool nito commercial..hehe...from the greatest player ever to play the game of basketball...hmm opinion ko lang naman...hopefully i wont be able to explain in unlike sa other forum (kay kobe yabang) hehehe :thumbsupsmiley:

hahaha, dude at least yung greatness ni MJ proven na eh. and i don't think that many people would disagree. basa mo post ni revi sa kabila? ganda. :thumbsupsmiley:

hahaha, dude at least yung greatness ni MJ proven na eh. and i don't think that many people would disagree. basa mo post ni revi sa kabila? ganda. :thumbsupsmiley:

yep well said...hmm i guess never really liked kobe hehe...angas eh hahaa...kay mj na lang ako..no need to explain myslf... :thumbsupsmiley: ganda ng wallpaper bro...where did u get it?

yep well said...hmm i guess never really liked kobe hehe...angas eh hahaa...kay mj na lang ako..no need to explain myslf... :thumbsupsmiley: ganda ng wallpaper bro...where did u get it?

to each his own! hehe :cool: sa walls-cave.com, kaya lang chineck ko kanina mukhang sarado na yung site. tagal na rin kasi nyan e.:thumbsupsmiley:

@dodong_79.. Thanks dude..

@renault.. Tama si dodong.. MJ's greatness is proven but there are still haters of the man in this thread.. just try back reading.. matatawa ka.. I am the one who usually would not stop in defending the man they call His Heirness.. Yun nga lang madami ka kakampi dito coz iilan lang naman ang non-believers ni MJ.. Next to Duncan.. Jordan is my next fave player.. Peace, dude..