Nike "just Do It"

Gideon

haha wow coleman thats some heat!!

yah BLs are everywhere.. sm dept store, athlete's foot labas na din chaos away & white red kobe try calling the branches for reservation last i heard nka reserve na daw halos lahat

@ mikimiki all good bro.. na convert ko na sya i love chicks in kicks lol ok lang un suplada nman un sa iba e haha baliw na nga e kinukulit nako ka cdp 3 saka 4 e sa states pa kmi kukuha kasi la nman kids dito nun hehe

sa mga jordan head.. alpha 1 white beige & jordan 1 high silver anniv edition now availble.. 6495 for alpha & 7495 for 1 un briefcase lang maganda dun e lol

guys i need your help...can you please tell me what you think about this shoe? honest opinion only please...

saw this pair in one of the malls here in the metro yesterday and has a price tag of 6.5k Php...

this is a air jordan retro 2 with white and metallic silver CW...

http://www.sneakerobsession.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/air-jordan-2-white-metallic-silver-3m-615x346.jpg

according to sneakerobsession.com the release date of this pair should be by feb 27 and supposed to be delayed for unknown reason, but saw it already yesterday...just want to ask some opinion regarding the shoe...please help!

thanks!

it's a pass for me.. they release that early here and the 1 anniversary.. looks dull but it is some what "special" because it's an anniversary edition.. get the 6 instead black/varsity red for 6795 or the motosport for 7995.. but if you like the 2 silhouette wait for the white / fire red release.. OG color it's what MJ used in the slam dunk contest way much better than that IMHO

haha bihira nga.. san ka ba?

yah ng pamahal lng un case nya ng 1,500 e.. d maganda un alpha 1 na lumabas dito un tinker hatfield beige / orange

dito home of the SUNS. meron mga girls wearing Nike retros like dunks and AF1s. (kaya bought my "boss" a pair too)

pero no AJs. Saw some LBJ7s pero they were HS Bball players.

it's a pass for me.. they release that early here and the 1 anniversary.. looks dull but it is some what "special" because it's an anniversary edition.. get the 6 instead black/varsity red for 6795 or the motosport for 7995.. but if you like the 2 silhouette wait for the white / fire red release.. OG color it's what MJ used in the slam dunk contest way much better than that IMHO

the question is, san pa may BREDS? =p

dito home of the SUNS. meron mga girls wearing Nike retros like dunks and AF1s. (kaya bought my "boss" a pair too)

pero no AJs. Saw some LBJ7s pero they were HS Bball players.

hey bro! san ka sa AZ i'm here in AZ too. if you're looking for shoes, we usually get GR (general releases) here in AZ at local footlockers or finishlines. i got my kobe 5 chaos and varsity red aj 6s over at the footlocker in scottsdale fashion square. you can also find some good deals most of the time over at the nike outlet store in arizona mills at tempe or the nike outlet store in anthem. hope this helps!

hey bro! san ka sa AZ i'm here in AZ too. if you're looking for shoes, we usually get GR (general releases) here in AZ at local footlockers or finishlines. i got my kobe 5 chaos and varsity red aj 6s over at the footlocker in scottsdale fashion square. you can also find some good deals most of the time over at the nike outlet store in arizona mills at tempe or the nike outlet store in anthem. hope this helps!

I also get my kicks at the outlet store sa mills. Dont wannna buy the VIs still hoping to cop an XI. Aawayin na ko nyan. Hahaha.

I dont go to Scottsdale fashion, wala naman ko mabili dun eh. Ok na ko sa mills. Am from Coolidge. Kaw pare?

Edited by mikimiki