Nike "just Do It"

Gideon

no bro its not gr for the sj.. 50 pairs lang nilabas dito.. and 5days un pila.. sa states lang gr.. pro sobra bilis naubos.. bibili nga dapat ako sa eastbay.. ng lunch break lang ako pag balik ko out of stock na sa lahat ng site

those 5s are nice.. i wanna see the bruce lee & dark knight cw

Ganda ng KBV's Bruce Lee CW. With matching scratch lines commerative

of the scratch lines on his chest sa enter the dragon movie.

Ganda din nung KBV na all star edition. Red with parang woodgrain yung detail eh

Haven't really splurged on Nike shoes as of late. The designs of the new Jordan releases have made me be disinterested in them. Don't like the Kobe's. Don't like the Lebrons. Sorry for saying that, but to each his own, I guess. Hope a Jordan retro shoes/hybrid/amalgam of sorts wake my sleeping saliva. hahaha..

Edited by revi
Haven't really splurged on Nike shoes as of late. The designs of the new Jordan releases have made me be disinterested in them. Don't like the Kobe's. Don't like the Lebrons. Sorry for saying that, but to each his own, I guess. Hope a Jordan retro shoes/hybrid/amalgam of sorts wake my sleeping saliva. hahaha..

i wouldnt count on it ... the new stuff just keeps getting uglier and uglier ... the old stuff they just re-release as some sort of pack and quickstrike/tier 0 release them

i wouldnt count on it ... the new stuff just keeps getting uglier and uglier ... the old stuff they just re-release as some sort of pack and quickstrike/tier 0 release them

:( Well, more money to buy NBA cards, I guess. :P

and the jb retro quality is getting worst every year

+ 1,000,000, bro. <_<