• 4 weeks later...
Ok, saan ang Serendra?

Serendra is right beside Market! Market! in FOrt Bonifacio, Taguig. Serendra is really a low rise condominium complex with a line of restaurants on the first floor. The developer wanted to make it like a new Greenbelt 3 area - upscale restaurants and special shops. Maybe to attract yuppies to live in Serendra, considering that just across the street is Market! Market! which caters to a different crowd.

Here's a picture of their Almond Espresso Cheesecake, single serve size:

post-52300-1173011931.jpg

Edited by floppydrive

the blueberry cheesecake from coffee bean and tea leaf really sucks ... it reminded me of my benadryl days when i was still a kid ... kasi that's how it tasted ... i thought my taste buds were just weird that day ... so i let my friend try it too ... sabi naman niya ... para daw combantrin ... mas bad yung taste buds niya .... hahahahha

I like cheesecake from Conti's ... oh and the sugar free fat free blueberry cheesecake from UCC ... tastes good specially for something na sugarfree fat free

• 4 weeks later...

Annabel Lee is the cheesecake place for me.. I just love all the different flavors they have there. And to think that a few years back, the only cheesecake i know is the blueberry cheesecake.

I recommend the mango flavor. they also have real mango slices on top of the cake. and if you're a chocolate fan. I strongly recommend the double dutch. It's like your not eating a cake at all.... more like eating ice cream. YUMMY.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...