where's annabel lee located? i would love to try their NY cheesecake. it's been a while kasi since i have eaten NY cheesecake.

in timog across santi's delicatessen. beside the old gloria maris. i think it's not tramway or something.

annabel lee's shop is at promenade ghills ata. am i right? na feature sya sa ANC nong isang araw, mukhang masasarap gawa nya. must try it one of these days.

yes they have a shop in promenade

Magkano naman kaya ang New York Cheesecake at Blueberry Cheesecake dito???

NY cheesecake can't remember 'coz i didn't pay for it. in the past their cheescake ranged from 85-110 but that 2-3 yrs ago. forgot to check their price the last time i visited. you may want to try their strawberry and carribean cheesecake. those were my faves in the past.

i have now graduated from refrigerated cheesecake. the baked ones are so hard to find and hard to make. they're a real challenge. my friend said jacks loft and UCC have good cheesecakes. i'll make sure to get the chance to go there the next time i visit manila

however if u guys visit cebu i suggest u try Manhattan cheesecake from cafe georg it's subliminal. so smooth it literally melts in your mouth. also try the cheesecake in starbucks.

cebu, manila and tagaytay have different suppliers. the supplier from cebu is one great pastry chef:P so you gotta try it

• 5 weeks later...
try secret recipe in fort for their cheescakes that are honestly reasonably priced. much better than factory or etc imho

haha i was just goin to post this, naunahan :lol:

tried their blueberry cheesecake, sarap, 100something lang per slice.

may whipped cream sa may crust. yung ibang cheesecake wala nun.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Baked Cheesecake

What: Classic New York-style baked cheesecake that tastes delightfully rich and creamy, but light in consistency. It’s dusted with a thick layer of Bianca powdered sugar.

Where: Ilustrado Restaurant

Strawberry Cheesecake

What: Made with premium cream cheese that promises not to leave you too full, this smooth and dense cheesecake gives you a choice of strawberry, blueberry or mango toppings.

Where: Jack’s Loft

Chocolate Cheesecake

What: A rather heavy sweet ending to a meal, this creamy cheesecake is crowned with a dark, solid chocolate layer dusted with cocoa powder and decorated with chocolate curls, edible gold leaf and apricot.

Where: Dusit Gourmet, Dusit Thani Manila

NY Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake

What: Baked cheesecake made with premium cream cheese and covered with chocolate chip cookies. Here’s the real treat: the crust is also made of choco chip cookies.

Where: Chelsea Market and Café

• 2 months later...